+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
I suppose these prioritized NOCs mostly belong to the Post 26 June era.

salmanahm said:
CHC may be giving priority in processing for some specific NOCs but this is not publically mentioned anywhere.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
salmanahm said:
Post 26 June 2010 applicants and Post Feb 2008 applicants are being treated by CHC in the same priority order. CIC statistics release last week is not showing post 26 June applicants separately. Actually they have not changed the name of the immigration program for post 26 June, Its the same Fast Track System. Most of the applicants who applied to CHC London from Pakistan were pre-assessed from CIC Nova Scotia before 26 June 2010 so CHC London can not separately catagorize the Post 26 june applicants.
In the statistics relaease last week CHC has mentioned
priority processing for Post Feb 2008 applicants and Post 26 June applicants -- they will be processed in the same order.
Pre Feb 2008 applicants are the backlog and may be delayed.

CHC may be giving priority in processing for some specific NOCs but this is not publically mentioned anywhere.
But why CIC used to reply in the emails that they are giving priority to post june 2010. Besides, I have seen other threads where folks are getting Medical Rquests. If they are dealing both pre june 2010 and post june 2010 side by side then why we have been waiting medical requests for so long & post june are getting it earlier. Would you mind sharing your source of information?

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
But why CIC used to reply in the emails that they are giving priority to post june 2010. Besides, I have seen other threads where folks are getting Medical Rquests. If they are dealing both pre june 2010 and post june 2010 side by side then why we have been waiting medical requests for so long & post jue earlier. Would you mind sharing your source of information?
There are some applicants whose NOC stayed in the new list I mean there NOC was in Pre June 2010 and NOC remained in new list in Post June 2010. What about them?????

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
There are some applicants whose NOC stayed in the new list I mean there NOC was in Pre June 2010 and NOC remained in new list in Post June 2010. What about them?????
I guess they would be treated on priority. Few I have seen got Medical requests.

mjawwadkhan

Oct 8, 2009
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mjawwadkhan said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada
One thing is not clear in this response. So far they have received a total of around 10,000 applications for 29 NOC. And not all of these are with London office. suppose London office is dealing with 25% of these applications, so does this mean they have to issue only 2500 visas. Does not make logic anyway.

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
I haven't seen any CHC London response indicating the priority application processing for Post June 2010 applicants. They are sending standard replies to all the applicants in response to case specific inquiries.
Please see the below mentioned table in the administrative data release.
CIC Permanent Resident Applicants Awaiting a Decision

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2010-Q4/index.asp
Priority or working inventory is Post Feb 2008
and
Backlog means Pre Feb 2008

Delays in case processing are sometimes beyond our control. Sometimes if they feel the need for verification of anything they give the next BFD. More addresses and more jobs surely means more verification delays. RCMP Liaison office in Pakistan responsible for Background checks has only 2 employees and absence of centralized criminal database in Pakistan also causes delays in processing.

canada1234 said:
But why CIC used to reply in the emails that they are giving priority to post june 2010. Besides, I have seen other threads where folks are getting Medical Rquests. If they are dealing both pre june 2010 and post june 2010 side by side then why we have been waiting medical requests for so long & post jue earlier. Would you mind sharing your source of information?

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
If that is the case then Insha Allah i'll be the first one to confirm ;)

canada1234 said:
I guess they would be treated on priority. Few I have seen got Medical requests.

amir_rraza

May 28, 2010
Dear Friends, I have done my Medical yesterday but at the time of my medical my blood pressure was 90/110 and my Spouse blood pressure was 60/100.
Please some one advise me that it will effect my case?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
MSMirza said:
If that is the case then Insha Allah i'll be the first one to confirm ;)
0631 NOC is included in post june NOC's so you have bright chances of earlier MR.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
amir_rraza said:
Dear Friends, I have done my Medical yesterday but at the time of my medical my blood pressure was 90/110 and my Spouse blood pressure was 60/100.
Please some one advise me that it will effect my case?
No need to worry about this it won't affect your case anyway. If the blood pressure is out of range for immigration, your doctor will send you for further tests. If you have no heart problem then it would be alright.

Check the link below:-
http://www.etoolsage.com/Converter/Blood_Pressure_Conversion.asp

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Am hoping for the same for myself and everyone else.

canada1234 said:
0631 NOC is included in post june NOC's so you have bright chances of earlier MR.

amir_rraza

May 28, 2010
Dear Friends, I have just received medical and The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) submission request from London immigration section. In this regards, please advise me. Can I make the Draft from my relative’s foreign currency bank account for Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) because I have no foreign currency bank account?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
amir_rraza said:
Dear Friends, I have just received medical and The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) submission request from London immigration section. In this regards, please advise me. Can I make the Draft from my relative's foreign currency bank account for Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) because I have no foreign currency bank account?
I would recommend you to get Demand Draft from any forex company like Dollar East. It is very safe and secure.