+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
Hello friends ,

A few hours ago when i checked forum we were enjoying humor, please continue that mood, dont get serious and one thing is common in us that we all want to go to canada and that is all.
true

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
Pitta we are not saying that the country is bad. Bhai hum kah rahey hain yahan naib qasad se le kar badshah tak corrupt hain waha aap aur hum kia kar saktey hain.
to phir bhag nikalna chahiye.????....... :D

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
Hello friends ,

A few hours ago when i checked forum we were enjoying humor, please continue that mood, dont get serious and one thing is common in us that we all want to go to canada and that is all.
very right khalid.......... :)

whats the point of getting worried and taking stress..........

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Dear Khalid,

Very true, but the other side is they don't want to call us and
we are hanging.

qshahzad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Already submitted with Doc request
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
25-April-2012
Med's Done....
06-May-2012 (delivered on May 17, 12)
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
03-October-2012 (Dec made on Nov 7, 12)
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 05, 2013
canada1234 said:
Why did you apply to canada? ??? I think you should stay here to rectify those problems. We'll join you later. Pakistan really needs responsible people like you. :-* Why you wanna eat pittabread day and night there instead of desi ghee paratha's.
Kon jeeta hai teri zulf ke sar hone tak......

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Finally the patriotic politicians of pakistan have decided to close HEC [Higher Education Commission]. As all know HEC was being given the task to verify politicians degree & majority of politicians are holding fake degrees. Government has also stopped it's funds of 7 Billion Rupees. HEC has no funds for next 3 month salaries.

ahmed12

Star Member
Dec 19, 2008
Applied under fast track, my noc 0213, , Cio acceptance Sept-2009, I send docs to CIC ISB december 2009, they forward Docs England. Since them file status " Under pending review" . Can any body guide how long they respond. Are they just making us fool.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ahmed12 said:
Applied under fast track, my noc 0213, , Cio acceptance Sept-2009, I send docs to CIC ISB december 2009, they forward Docs England. Since them file status " Under pending review" . Can any body guide how long they respond. Are they just making us fool.
@ ahmed
We all are on same boat. Actually cic is giving priority to post june 26, 2010 applicants to fill the urgent skill shortage in the country and they put pre-june 2010 applicants on hold. It may take further 6-8 months on hold.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
ahmed12 said:
One thing is a established fact that Canada immigration process consists of wait + wait + wait + wait + wait + more wait,
just follow this process and you will succeed inshAllah

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
One thing is a established fact that Canada immigration process consists of wait + wait + wait + wait + wait + more wait,
But why this wait policy is applicable to CHC London applicants only. If you see the ND thread the things are moving very fast. Even the controvertial NOC's like 0111, 1111, 4131 and 0231 are getting some movement in their files. This is so frustrating on the part of Pakistani applicants.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The purpose of starting this thread is to let you know London office is working and is not as bad as I thought. My friend who withdrew his application about 2 months ago received a letter today by normal post that he will get his refund. He withdrew his application after receiving first AOR though some people on this forum suggested that he won't get any refund because processing fees can't be refunded. But it is proven against those claims and he will get a refund.

He also informed me that he was fed up of sending them emails and lost hope but today received the letter. He said when he sent the letter in first place they informed him by email that they didn't receive his letter and he should send as email attachment. He did so but then no response to his emails. He got sick of them and sent about 25 emails but all in vain. Then finally sent letter by DHL courier. He thought he wasted 3000 rupees to pay the courier but to his utter surprise he received a letter today and he is very happy.

Thankyou all for reading this. I also got hope today CHC London is not as bad I thought of........

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
The purpose of starting this thread is to let you know London office is working and is not as bad as I thought. My friend who withdrew his application about 2 months ago received a letter today by normal post that he will get his refund. He withdrew his application after receiving first AOR though some people on this forum suggested that he won't get any refund because processing fees can't be refunded. But it is proven against those claims and he will get a refund.

He also informed me that he was fed up of sending them emails and lost hope but today received the letter. He said when he sent the letter in first place they informed him by email that they didn't receive his letter and he should send as email attachment. He did so but then no response to his emails. He got sick of them and sent about 25 emails but all in vain. Then finally sent letter by DHL courier. He thought he wasted 3000 rupees to pay the courier but to his utter surprise he received a letter today and he is very happy.

Thankyou all for reading this. I also got hope today CHC London is not as bad I thought of........
@ pitta
One can receive refund of application fee if S/he withdraw an application before the processing start on it. Once the application becomes "In-Process" status then there is no refund.

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Post 26 June 2010 applicants and Post Feb 2008 applicants are being treated by CHC in the same priority order. CIC statistics release last week is not showing post 26 June applicants separately. Actually they have not changed the name of the immigration program for post 26 June, Its the same Fast Track System. Most of the applicants who applied to CHC London from Pakistan were pre-assessed from CIC Nova Scotia before 26 June 2010 so CHC London can not separately catagorize the Post 26 june applicants.
In the statistics relaease last week CHC has mentioned
priority processing for Post Feb 2008 applicants and Post 26 June applicants -- they will be processed in the same order.
Pre Feb 2008 applicants are the backlog and may be delayed.

CHC may be giving priority in processing for some specific NOCs but this is not publically mentioned anywhere.

canada1234 said:
@ ahmed
We all are on same boat. Actually cic is giving priority to post june 26, 2010 applicants to fill the urgent skill shortage in the country and they put pre-june 2010 applicants on hold. It may take further 6-8 months on hold.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Insha Allah .. theres not much us applicants can do about it as well, its their country, their immigration policies, so i guess the only option for us is to sit quietly and waaaiiiiittttt.. Lets just hope the upcoming elections don't increase the time frame any further!

khalid h said: