+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
One thing is not clear in this response. So far they have received a total of around 10,000 applications for 29 NOC. And not all of these are with London office. suppose London office is dealing with 25% of these applications, so does this mean they have to issue only 2500 visas. Does not make logic anyway.
As long as they have our docs, they must be doing something no matter what the time limit is going to be, obviously wont take a year from now. Therefore enjoy summer and come out of stresses for a while,
''Kambal Razai ko karo moaf...
''Cooler AC ker lo saaf...
''Apni tabiat me rakho narmi...
''Te sadi tarfoon HAPPY GARMI''
This is something u all would miss in Canada so let us celeberate our last Summer and next summer we all will be under the Kambals in Canada.

Welcome everyone for the begening of Summer.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
As long as they have our docs, they must be doing something no matter what the time limit is going to be, obviously wont take a year from now. Therefore enjoy summer and come out of stresses for a while,
''Kambal Razai ko karo moaf...
''Cooler AC ker lo saaf...
''Apni tabiat me rakho narmi...
''Te sadi tarfoon HAPPY GARMI''
This is something u all would miss in Canada so let us celeberate our last Summer and next summer we all will be under the Kambals in Canada.

Welcome everyone for the begening of Summer.
veva bhai jan islamabad main abhee bhee sardee hai.. kambal wala mosam hee chal raha hai.. no ac/cooler coming here..

mjawwadkhan

Oct 8, 2009
could anyone please confirm me WHEN PROCESSING FEE OF CAD550 CAN NOT BE REFUNDED?

If someone has got 2nd AOR from London Visa Office and withdraw his application then will he get the refund of processing fee of 550CAD?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
mjawwadkhan said:
could anyone please confirm me WHEN PROCESSING FEE OF CAD550 CAN NOT BE REFUNDED?

If someone has got 2nd AOR from London Visa Office and withdraw his application then will he get the refund of processing fee of 550CAD?
If you withdraw application before it gets into "In-Process" status, means after 2nd AOR before processing starts. You'll get the application fee refund.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salmanahm said:
I haven't seen any CHC London response indicating the priority application processing for Post June 2010 applicants. They are sending standard replies to all the applicants in response to case specific inquiries.
Please see the below mentioned table in the administrative data release.
CIC Permanent Resident Applicants Awaiting a Decision

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2010-Q4/index.asp
Priority or working inventory is Post Feb 2008
and
Backlog means Pre Feb 2008

Delays in case processing are sometimes beyond our control. Sometimes if they feel the need for verification of anything they give the next BFD. More addresses and more jobs surely means more verification delays. RCMP Liaison office in Pakistan responsible for Background checks has only 2 employees and absence of centralized criminal database in Pakistan also causes delays in processing.
:) :(

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
veva bhai jan islamabad main abhee bhee sardee hai.. kambal wala mosam hee chal raha hai.. no ac/cooler coming here..
I am in islamabad these days and my landlord has stopped me using geezers that making me take bath with cold water every morn,could be the reason for me not feeling winter anymore. however these days we can say about winter... ''me te kambal chadna wan, kambal meno ne chad da''. :'(

mjawwadkhan

Oct 8, 2009
jazak ALLAH khair for your prompt reply

would you please tell me the process of withdrawing application? and how long does it take?

once again thank you very much

canada1234 said:
If you withdraw application before it gets into "In-Process" status, means after 2nd AOR before processing starts. You'll get the application fee refund.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
mjawwadkhan said:
jazak ALLAH khair for your prompt reply

would you please tell me the process of withdrawing application? and how long does it take?

once again thank you very much
You should write email to cic London through case specific enquiry and intimate them that you wanna withdraw the application due to some personal reasons. Ask them how long it would take to get the refund. Normally they pay back the fee between 8-12 weeks. May I ask you why you are withdrawing your application.

Find the CIC London Case Specific Enquiry link below:-
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
''me te kambal chadna wan, kambal meno ne chad da''. :'(
lolz....... :D. land lord must be mean not allowing you to use geezer. i am still using geezer and hot water to take both..

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
lolz....... :D. land lord must be mean not allowing you to use geezer. i am still using geezer and hot water to take both..
You are right Pittabread, it vary from time to time, fate to fate and person to person..My observation about Islamabad is very simple;
Three W's of Islamabad are highly unpredictable;
1-Weather
2-Wage
3-Women

All three above can change within a second :'(

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
You are right Pittabread, it vary from time to time, fate to fate and person to person..My observation about Islamabad is very simple;
Three W's of Islamabad are highly unpredictable;
1-Weather
2-Wage
3-Women

All three above can change within a second :'(
Infact 3 W's are famous for UK.
Weather
Work
Women.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
Did you have one? ;D
I wish If I had one to get revenge from FARANGI's for 1857 war... however English wonmen are just like BLACK HOLE of this universe....whoever wish to feel falling and falling towards the centre of earth...may go for marriage with an english lady ! ::)

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Why do ppl post TOTAL IRRELEVANT stuff in this thread.......... this is for ppl waitin for Medical Requests...not for CHATTING i suppose. Ppl should post information regarding THE MEDICAL REQUESTS ONLY..... wenever i visit it.. i need to check the whole msgs to spot ONE SINGLE RELEVANT reply..... Close it or STICK TO THE CAUSE OF IT