+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
will you be coming back to pakistan then....... :D
It would be better to make it 10 reasons of feeling unsecure in Pakistan.
The way every Pakistani suffering bringing Pakistan to the hell of fire, so every boday has right to express fully this sense of unsecurity that has made youth thinking far away from patriotism.In short it is not wise to pay for others deed, so try and think about ur dependents othervise they will be left for this cruel system based on Patwari,Nomberdaar and SHO who are playing in hands of white collar criminals/Parlimentarians like Zardari, Gelani,Molana Fazal ur Rehman,Army Generals,Nawaz Sharif,Ch.Pervez Elahi, MQM, Jamait e Islami and many more... by efforst of which v all the technocrats are forced to breathe in the bloody curropt toxic atmosphere of Pakistan, If u have power and money..Pakistan is urs othervisw get ready to dug your pit !!!!

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
The way every Pakistani suffering bringing Pakistan to the hell of fire, so every boday has right to express fully this sense of unsecurity that has made youth thinking far away from patriotism.In short it is not wise to pay for others deed, so try and think about ur dependents othervise they will be left for this cruel system based on Patwari,Nomberdaar and SHO who are playing in hands of white collar criminals/Parlimentarians like Zardari, Gelani,Molana Fazal ur Rehman,Army Generals,Nawaz Sharif,Ch.Pervez Elahi, MQM, Jamait e Islami and many more... by efforst of which v all the technocrats are forced to breathe in the bloody curropt toxic atmosphere of Pakistan, If u have power and money..Pakistan is urs othervisw get ready to dug your pit !!!!
You are going off the topic now. We weren't discussing if Pakistan is worth to stay or come back here. The point was Canada immigration is not the end of life atleast for me...........

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
will you be coming back to pakistan then....... :D
I would come back for sure once I complete the procedure. I have no longterm planning to live there.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Very well explained.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
Canada bhaee i know that. I even know more than what you have posted here. You didn't get my meaning. I am not stopping you to go to canada. I am only telling you this is not end of life and people who are waiting day and night and getting stresses is not the right thing to do. Its not the the thing that you want at any cost or you will die. It is better if you get this immigration thing but if it doesn't happen one can still survive....Hope you get me now.

Thanks
Alright.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
+1 for u veva. You have sketched very well the current scenario.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
I think these are the reasons which are draging us away from our beloved country. Otherwise who want to leave his country and go to unknown land where you have to start life from scratch.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
I think these are the reasons which are draging us away from our beloved country. Otherwise who want to leave his country and go to unknown land where you have to start life from scratch.
Are you going to Canada due to these reasons only??? As a responsible citizen you should help rectify the problems of the country instead of running away.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
Why going in first place then.
Meri marzi bhayya, main jaon, na jaon, ya ja ke na aun, ya aa ke na jaon whatever. In pakistan there is no future as veva described the true picture in his earlier post.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
Are you going to Canada due to these reasons only??? As a responsible citizen you should help rectify the problems of the country instead of running away.
Why did you apply to canada? ??? I think you should stay here to rectify those problems. We'll join you later. Pakistan really needs responsible people like you. :-* Why you wanna eat pittabread day and night there instead of desi ghee paratha's.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Why did you apply to canada? ??? I think you should stay here to rectify those problems. We'll join you later. Pakistan really needs responsible people like you. :-*
aray bhaee kiya huwa. suddenly your moode changed.... :D thats what i wanted. dosto don't be stressed out and always serious. sometiemes relax a bit as well............

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Why did you apply to canada? ??? I think you should stay here to rectify those problems. We'll join you later. Pakistan really needs responsible people like you. :-* Why you wanna eat pittabread day and night there instead of desi ghee paratha's.
lolz...... :D. dear bcz i didn't complaint about these things. i love this country watever state it is in. I have seen Pakistani people in europe who after immigrated to those countries and even if they are doing low paid jobs like taxi drivers speak bad about pakistan and let this country down. We should never forget that this is our motherland and it should be above all other countries watever state it is in........

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Hello friends ,

A few hours ago when i checked forum we were enjoying humor, please continue that mood, dont get serious and one thing is common in us that we all want to go to canada and that is all.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
lolz...... :D. dear bcz i didn't complaint about these things. i love this country watever state it is in. I have seen Pakistani people in europe who after immigrated to those countries and even if they are doing low paid jobs like taxi drivers speak bad about pakistan and let this country down. We should never forget that this is our motherland and it should be above all other countries watever state it is in........
Pitta we are not saying that the country is bad. Bhai hum kah rahey hain yahan naib qasad se le kar badshah tak corrupt hain waha aap aur hum kia kar saktey hain.