+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Jul 21, 2011
ATTN PRejunes

skogutem said:
Based on the High Commission of Canada in Singapore, it is determined that MI1 or Pre June 2010 will not get any medicals for all the regular applications and this applies to all VOs including NDVO.

As expected, we will not get any update for medicals or updated document request until end of July 2012.
In July 2012 new quota will be announced for new and old applications.
No guarantee for old applications, as there are responses to CSQ that final decision may or not occur in 2012.

Please don't disappointed with various updates in the forum, I am still positive as usual.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/singapore-visa-office-with-ip-date-waiting-for-mr-join-here-t98763.0.html;msg1428496#msg1428496

Jul 21, 2011
check above post

Based on the High Commission of Canada in Singapore, it is determined that MI1 or Pre June 2010 will not get any medicals for all the regular applications and this applies to all VOs including NDVO.

As expected, we will not get any update for medicals or updated document request until end of July 2012.
No guarantee for old applications, as there are responses to CSQ that final decision may or not occur in 2012.

Please don't disappointed with various updates in the forum, I am still positive as usual.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/singapore-visa-office-with-ip-date-waiting-for-mr-join-here-t98763.0.html;msg1428496#msg1428496

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
229334 said:
check above post

There was a line in my e-cas " we sent you a letter on March20,2010" before the line with IP processing date . So I asked about the letter whether I missed it or they didn't send . Here is the reply I get from Singapore Visa Office regarding my inquiry which I send on April 24. I'm pasting the exact e-mail here..

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

This email received by one svo applicant

Jul 21, 2011
adanibaba said:
There was a line in my e-cas " we sent you a letter on March20,2010" before the line with IP processing date . So I asked about the letter whether I missed it or they didn't send . Here is the reply I get from Singapore Visa Office regarding my inquiry which I send on April 24. I'm pasting the exact e-mail here..

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

This email received by one svo applicant
+1

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
dear guys i am also waiting MR
please guide me how LVO do back ground checks , i mean how LVO checks degrees, job letters.

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Who should fill this form

Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM 5409)

regards

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
sh_humayun said:

regards
Dear Humayu

can i ask why r u asking about this form.did u received any kind of update from LVO

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Gillani said:
Dear Humayu

can i ask why r u asking about this form.did u received any kind of update from LVO
Just for information and to make ready myself if i would receive the update request from CHC

Whiteknight101

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Per feb 2012
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
2 August 2012, medicals received line 03 September
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Ppr 1 on 3rd jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
sh_humayun said:

regards
If your living with a same sex partner, the u should fill this form, I mean if you r a homosexual

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOC 0213 ONLY.....data retrieved from staralihaider list

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nVhNlrV8Sjg9FSRfvbUCXk1PYdRJbFyv8I9gjEbuvxQ/edit

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
sh_humayun said:
Just for information and to make ready myself if i would receive the update request from CHC
I dont think its a good idea to make yourself ready to fill this form :eek:
Anyhow it will b your decision ;)

Whiteknight101

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Per feb 2012
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
2 August 2012, medicals received line 03 September
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Ppr 1 on 3rd jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Filling out that form is not a burden, proving the relationship to be legitimate would be a headache

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Can anyone please tell me following for Karachi :-
1. Which doctor is better in Karachi for medicals ?
2. How many days do they take to complete the medicals ?
3. Do they have arrangements for female doctors for female being examined ?
4. How much do they charge ?

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Dear All Seniors,

please help me to fill out IMM 0008 and IMM 5669 forms.

1- IMM 0008 - Question 12- Spouse dependant type?
2- I have been refused US non-immigrant/ Business visa so which question should i tick "YES" d or e ?

please guide me.

thanks

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
carefore said:
Dear All Seniors,

please help me to fill out IMM 0008 and IMM 5669 forms.

1- IMM 0008 - Question 12- Spouse dependant type?
2- I have been refused US non-immigrant/ Business visa so which question should i tick "YES" d or e ?

please guide me.

thanks
1- Leave it blank. When you click spouse in Q10 it will automatically restrict you to write anything in Q12.
2-IMM5669E Q-6 (e). tick-yes. Explain the reason at the last of Q6.