+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
@ khalid h
WHAT IS THE STATUS OF YOUR CASE. OUR TIME LINE LITTLE DIFFERENT, I FILED MY CASE IN APRIL, 2009
THEN ON THE SAME DAY AS YOUR I-E 30 TH JUNE, 2010 FILE TRANSFERRED TO LDN,....I GOT UPDATED REQUEST,IN JULY 2011 AND SINCE AGUST, 2011 BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE GOING ON.....NO MR I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN THESE CHECKS WILL COME TO AN END.
khalid h said:
May be yes, may be not 50/50 :-\

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Hi Guys,

One of my friends asked me about the photo specifications; he has recently been asked for PPR and Recent photographs. the size of the photographs should be same as indicated in the Visa Office Specific instructions guide?

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smile Forever said:
i received this reply from london visa office...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your new dependent has been added to the file. You will be sent the medical forms once we are ready for you to take the medicals. Please do not undertake the medical examinations now.

does mean that my application is under back ground checks....or they have just put it under a pile to look at it later.... :-\ :-\ :( :(
Friend,
Did you get this feedback added to e-cas or via email. as I had sent en email enquiring whether LVO rcvd my son's docs and they replied ''docs have been located and will be processed shortly''. how would i come to know that my son has been added to my file?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Friend,
Did you get this feedback added to e-cas or via email. as I had sent en email enquiring whether LVO rcvd my son's docs and they replied ''docs have been located and will be processed shortly''. how would i come to know that my son has been added to my file?
It's not necessary that they specifically tell everything. Sometime they do but sometime not. You can confirm it through courier tracking. London mail system is very good, if you've written the right address on parcel then surely it would have reached the destination. Better to avoid email to them.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
jnathan said:
Hi Guys,

One of my friends asked me about the photo specifications; he has recently been asked for PPR and Recent photographs. the size of the photographs should be same as indicated in the Visa Office Specific instructions guide?
Yes the size of photos should be according to CIC specifications at stage of PPR.

K

K_S

hi all...
yeh baat samj nahi aa rahi k like...cuccoooo and some others ... they recieved letter of 6 to 12 months waite after processing date of 20th-April-2012......

Lakin kuch log jin ki processing date February ya MArch ki hain unko abi tak kuch nahi mila...na he MR na he waite letter......... where is the difference?

Please comment

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
K_S said:
hi all...
yeh baat samj nahi aa rahi k like...cuccoooo and some others ... they recieved letter of 6 to 12 months waite after processing date of 20th-April-2012......

Lakin kuch log jin ki processing date February ya MArch ki hain unko abi tak kuch nahi mila...na he MR na he waite letter......... where is the difference?

Please comment
Every case is different from other. In some cases background checks need more time than others. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. Better to shoot an email to VO & inquire about the case.

K

K_S

canada1234 said:
Every case is different from other. In some cases background checks need more time than others. Better to shoot an email to Visa Officer & inquire about the case.
email shooted but VO re-shooted that " file either in process ot to be reviewed by an IO"...... and also no travel history....remained in PAK since birth

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
K_S said:
email shooted but VO re-shooted that " file either in process ot to be reviewed by an IO"...... and also no travel history....remained in PAK since birth
The only thing you can do is wait with patience.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
The only thing you can do is wait with patience.
Updated docs have been returned to LVO on 3rd April 2012, when should we expect the medical request? what could be the ideal scenario? when should one get ready for MR?

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
They don't want to mess with me
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Get ready canada I am coming soon
Mi1 & mi2 applicants how fast LVO is processing your applications? I mean MR and visa received in last couple of months?

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Now LONDON (Since 30 June 2010)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
COMPLETE APP FILE ON MAY 2009
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
PNP NOMINATION APRIL 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
Submiit with appliication
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1, SEPTEMBER 2012, PPR-2 in THE SAME MONTH
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on october 16th 2012
shaziabibi said:
@ khalid h
WHAT IS THE STATUS OF YOUR CASE. OUR TIME LINE LITTLE DIFFERENT, I FILED MY CASE IN APRIL, 2009
THEN ON THE SAME DAY AS YOUR I-E 30 TH JUNE, 2010 FILE TRANSFERRED TO LDN,....I GOT UPDATED REQUEST,IN JULY 2011 AND SINCE AGUST, 2011 BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE GOING ON.....NO MR I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN THESE CHECKS WILL COME TO AN END.

Shaziabibi

MY NEXT BF DATE IS IN THE THIRD WEEK OF MAY (AS PER CAIPS).

FOR YOUR INFORMATION AS OUR CASES HAVE SIMILARITIES.

REGARDS

raaz23

Apr 29, 2012
staralihaider said:
First we all are waiting for status changed in to IN Process and after this waiting for medicals. :)
Salam, my status has been changed. i applied in construction manager. my online status is reviewed complted and in process since april 11 2012. i didnt get any letter. please advise where should i check , normal post or tcs? what are chances please help

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
raaz23 said:
Salam, my status has been changed. i applied in construction manager. my online status is reviewed complted and in process since april 11 2012. i didnt get any letter. please advise where should i check , normal post or tcs? what are chances please help
Dear your timeline?