+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@khalid

I have been receiving emails from the same general email address instead of his personal email address. After submission of medicals, i was advised by JMR to wait for 2-3 months. Thats what I am doing now. Waiting :)

@veva

Did you receive email from his personal ID or the same general email address?

khalid h said:
Khalid and Veva,
If you have received email from JMR's mail ID then you may send next mails to the same ID, you will get quick and specific reply not a general one.

ashrafbwn

Oct 4, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2010(CIC), Full Docs:06-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
14-April-2010
AOR Received.
15-Sep-2010
hinnajamal said:
Making a thread is not an irritant but the assumption regarding the 0213 NOC submission of full docs after June 2010 seems to be baseless near me. Canada1234 submitted the docs after June 2010, that is, July but received the request of updated docs with an advice to wait for 4 months, unlike me who had submitted the docs in July but received the letter to wait upon 6-months. The case of 0213 may be different as compared to 4131.
The helping tool, in this regard, could be to find an applicant with the same timeline and NOC, to follow the future developments.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion and info.

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
hinnajamal said:
Making a thread is not an irritant but the assumption regarding the 0213 NOC submission of full docs after June 2010 seems to be baseless near me. Canada1234 submitted the docs after June 2010, that is, July but received the request of updated docs with an advice to wait for 4 months, unlike me who had submitted the docs in July but received the letter to wait upon 6-months. The case of 0213 may be different as compared to 4131.
The helping tool, in this regard, could be to find an applicant with the same timeline and NOC, to follow the future developments.

@hinnajamal,
i do see your point and the difference in two cases that u highlighted.. however, it seams that people who sent their docs in or after july 2010 are being asked to wait, either 4 months or in most cases 6 - 12 months... it seamed like a trend to me too...
so dont u think may be we can make a list, irrespective of the noc, of people who sent docs in or after july 2010 and see if anyone of them actually received mr?? or are they all asked to wait 4 o r 6 or 12 months..??

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ khalid

I have been receiving emails from the same general email address instead of his personal email address. After submission of medicals, i was advised by JMR to wait for 2-3 months. Thats what I am doing now. Waiting :)
@ veva

Did you receive email from his personal ID or the same general email address?
[/quote]
Khalid,
This is not the case, I have so far 3 emails only, once I had reply from Client service Unit (KLH) and this time I have rcvd reply from JMR, Program Assistant. I am not sure If he/she is a human or department name? everytime i was responded from (re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca) id. hope it clears

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
khalid h said:
Khalid and Veva,
If you have received email from JMR's mail ID then you may send next mails to the same ID, you will get quick and specific reply not a general one.
Hi All

This is not an emotional analysis but I throughly go through all the threads and
Concluded with all my open observation that LVO is very biased, prejudice and very critic towards Pakistani applicants. Specially if you see
Applicants from India , Philpinos
and Bangalies then you will find
Out that their processing is much faster , rejection ratio is much lesser and issuance of visas are very higher . There are many factors but my
Personal opinion is this that due to our internal situation we are
Under red flag.

Jul 21, 2011
adanibaba said:
Hi All

This is not an emotional analysis but I throughly go through all the threads and
Concluded with all my open observation that LVO is very biased, prejudice and very critic towards Pakistani applicants. Specially if you see
Applicants from India , Philpinos
and Bangalies then you will find
Out that their processing is much faster , rejection ratio is much lesser and issuance of visas are very higher . There are many factors but my
Personal opinion is this that due to our internal situation we are
Under red flag.
i agree with you not only chc london whole world is biased against pakistanis...this is bcz our government is taking no actions.....agreed i have travelled to differents parts of the world and was alwas subjected to extra security and they were suspecious of me

irfan74

Mar 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
Thanks irfan, have u done medicals already ? if yes then from which doctor ?
Yeah , I have done my medical from IOM. Its near karsaz on 15 mar 2012.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
irfan74 said:
Yeah , I have done my medical from IOM. Its near karsaz on 15 mar 2012.
Good, so now waiting for PPR

KNM

Sep 5, 2011
Salutations,

We all must (try to learn/deduce or) Adopt the Pace of NATURE ::: And the Secret is PATIENCE..........

Regards

KNM

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Coming_to_Canada said:
@ hinnajamal,
i do see your point and the difference in two cases that u highlighted.. however, it seams that people who sent their docs in or after july 2010 are being asked to wait, either 4 months or in most cases 6 - 12 months... it seamed like a trend to me too...
so dont u think may be we can make a list, irrespective of the noc, of people who sent docs in or after july 2010 and see if anyone of them actually received mr?? or are they all asked to wait 4 o r 6 or 12 months..??
I have not objected on the proposed thread.

irfan74

Mar 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
Good, so now waiting for PPR

Yeah, waiting for PPR. But I have heard that sometime it take so long for PPR because of long back ground check.

But hope for the best.

Smile Forever

Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
processing began in oct 2011
Med's Request
waiting......
Med's Done....
waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
i received this reply from london visa office...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your new dependent has been added to the file. You will be sent the medical forms once we are ready for you to take the medicals. Please do not undertake the medical examinations now.

does this mean that my application is under back ground checks....or they have just put it under a pile to look at it later.... :-\ :-\ :( :(

Smile Forever

Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
processing began in oct 2011
Med's Request
waiting......
Med's Done....
waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
i received this reply from london visa office...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your new dependent has been added to the file. You will be sent the medical forms once we are ready for you to take the medicals. Please do not undertake the medical examinations now.

does this mean that my application is under back ground checks....or they have just put it under a pile to look at it later....

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
irfan74 said:
Yeah, waiting for PPR. But I have heard that sometime it take so long for PPR because of long back ground check.

But hope for the best.
Your background checks (jobs + education) are done before medicals, after medicals security checks are underway