+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
I have heared Dr. Roohina Sattar karachi DMP has changed the clinic to PECHS Society, anyone has details of the new address or phone numbers ? please provide

irfan74

Mar 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
I have heared Dr. Roohina Sattar karachi DMP has changed the clinic to PECHS Society, anyone has details of the new address or phone numbers ? please provide

It is in Dehli mercantile society(DMCHS) opposite to Karachi X-rays. DMCHS is opposite Naheed super store.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
irfan74 said:
It is in Dehli mercantile society(DMCHS) opposite to Karachi X-rays. DMCHS is opposite Naheed super store.
Thanks for that info, u mean on the other side of shaheed millat road opp to Naheed

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kashifshah said:
Dear saad!!
I sent them proofs regarding my new title, n proof of JD signed by my boss, u send them solid proofs, InshAllah they will reconsider u..
Many thanks, Kashif,
I am preparing for the same now and will send them Inshallah today.
Regards,
Saad0411

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Kashifshah said:
Dear all!!! Please suggest....

My uncle who is a Canadian citizen a few months back changed his address, nd also his got a new passport Coz his passport got expired, so should I send his new address n passport copy to London visa office, as it might be easy for the visa office to get a track of him????

Please comment!!!!
Immediately, if you are claiming points bcoz of him.

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MASunny said:
Dear saad, I advised you y'day to get solid proofs as mentioned and send them ASAP with your cover letter stating the facts to re consider. They will!
Dear MASunny,
I got encouragement from you guys and preparing for all the possible proofs to send them today Inshallah. I explained this issue to my boss and he is happy to provide reference letter highlighting main job responsibilities. Pray for me, Ishallah I'll come through.
Regards,
Saad0411

irfan74

Mar 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
Thanks for that info, u mean on the other side of shaheed millat road opp to Naheed
Opposite Naheed, there is a road to DMSCH. If your coming from jail road to Naheed store signal, u have to turn right for DMCHS.

ashrafbwn

Oct 4, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2010(CIC), Full Docs:06-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
14-April-2010
AOR Received.
15-Sep-2010
Hinnajama, ArshAli, mianaliRaza and all others who have received ‘acceptance/wait6-12 months' letter

I have a suggestion and need your feedback----- Should not we compile a list of people who have received the ‘acceptance/wait6-12 months' letter so far?

We can publish it under this same thread. I think it will help us keep an eye on the overall situation and maybe we can come up to a calculated guess of future activities of London VO after gathering this data.

I examined the list of Ali Haider for NOC 0213 and noted that only those applicants got ‘acceptance/wait6-12 months' letter whose full docs reached to London VO after June 2010.Whereas all NOC 0213 applicants who received medical request are those whose full docs arrived at VO till June 2010.

Other than NOC 0213, one forum member HinnaJamal also got the same letter whose NOC is 4131. I don't know if there are people also from other categories that are in the same situation.

Please see if we can proceed?

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
ashrafbwn said:
Hinnajama, ArshAli, mianaliRaza and all others who have received ‘acceptance/wait6-12 months' letter

I have a suggestion and need your feedback----- Should not we compile a list of people who have received the ‘acceptance/wait6-12 months' letter so far?

We can publish it under this same thread. I think it will help us keep an eye on the overall situation and maybe we can come up to a calculated guess of future activities of London VO after gathering this data.

I examined the list of Ali Haider for NOC 0213 and noted that only those applicants got ‘acceptance/wait6-12 months' letter whose full docs reached to London VO after June 2010.Whereas all NOC 0213 applicants who received medical request are those whose full docs arrived at VO till June 2010.

Other than NOC 0213, one forum member HinnaJamal also got the same letter whose NOC is 4131. I don't know if there are people also from other categories that are in the same situation.

Dear my full docs reached ISB office in Feb 2010 and later they transfered these to LVO in June @ 30th. But i have not received neither 6 - 12 months wait sort of a letter or MR (Obviously).

I am still cling to this situation and waiting for the response. By the way i have already applied for CAIPS details which hopefully will be received in next month, this could at least give me an idea as it will be containing the bfd.

Regards,
Ali.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
irfan74 said:
Opposite Naheed, there is a road to DMSCH. If your coming from jail road to Naheed store signal, u have to turn right for DMCHS.
Thanks irfan, have u done medicals already ? if yes then from which doctor ?

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
khalid h said:
Thanks irfan, have u done medicals already ? if yes then from which doctor ?
thanks irfan for providing us the info..

@khalid h, u r doing a great job in keeping this thread alive!!! your discussions and comments are correct and in detail.. they provide us with a lot of insught into the immigration system..
keep up the good work..
like i asked hinnajamal, my ielts score is 6.5 in each category and 7 in one category.. ocerall 6.5.. so should i give ielts again or just wait for areply from cic??

@hinnajamal, u seam to be missing in action the past few days... hope everything is ok on your end...
good luck with everything..

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
Good news for all you guys, they are sending medicals. Just now i received email from chc visa officer that they are sending me medical instructions, in my letter with add docs I requested to intimate me once medicals are sent so that i can follow up with postal dept. This visa officer is too good :D
Great news Khalid and many thanks for sharing this info with all of us, I want to add something at this point that I had sent request to LVO REQUESTING to tell me about the new born addition docs status for my son and they replied a few days back confirming the reciept of docs and added that ''They will be processed docs shortly - teh email was by JMR,Program assistant'' I belive something good going to happen INSHALLAH...
What is meant by,
JMR
Program Assistant

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
ashrafbwn said:

Making a thread is not an irritant but the assumption regarding the 0213 NOC submission of full docs after June 2010 seems to be baseless near me. Canada1234 submitted the docs after June 2010, that is, July but received the request of updated docs with an advice to wait for 4 months, unlike me who had submitted the docs in July but received the letter to wait upon 6-months. The case of 0213 may be different as compared to 4131.
The helping tool, in this regard, could be to find an applicant with the same timeline and NOC, to follow the future developments.

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Veva

JMR are the initials of the name of a Visa officer. The same VO is dealing my case as well.

Veva said:
Great news Khalid and many thanks for sharing this info with all of us, I want to add something at this point that I had sent request to LVO REQUESTING to tell me about the new born addition docs status for my son and they replied a few days back confirming the reciept of docs and added that ''They will be processed docs shortly - teh email was by JMR,Program assistant'' I belive something good going to happen INSHALLAH...
What is meant by,
JMR
Program Assistant

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
khalidcivil said:
Dear Veva

JMR are the initials of the name of a Visa officer. The same VO is dealing my case as well.
Khalid and Veva,
If you have received email from JMR's mail ID then you may send next mails to the same ID, you will get quick and specific reply not a general one.