+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
CHC cairo run checks in Pashto not in Arabic as their national language is Pashto.Plz correct ur records.
why chc cairo would involve here anyway. why not chc islamabad or london,

some people are talkin so much crap these days...... for some chc officials are visiting villages and for others checks are being carried out in arabic ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, hahahahahahha this is the most funny thing i have seen so far on this forum

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
why chc cairo would involve here anyway. why not chc islamabad or london,

some people are talkin so much crap these days...... for some chc officials are visiting villages and for others checks are being carried out in arabic ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I wont agree with the statement that Canadian officials are idol enough visiting villages for such petty verification jobs. I think we need HAAJMULA to digest this junk and pittabread to stay calm and happy... :eek:

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
I wont agree with the statement that Canadian officials are idol enough visiting villages for such petty verification jobs. I think we need HAAJMULA to digest this junk and pittabread to stay calm and happy... :eek:
am happy buddy and am thankful to salmanahm who provided a good laughing stock...... :D :D

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
i don't beleive his rubbish that somebody from canadian embassy visited his village and enquired about him and his property. they ususally call the employer if they want to check if he did work somewhere. why would somebody go to his village and ask about him?? he is totally talkin bull shyte.
Canadians might have planned to see such a place in Pakistan with no gas, water, electricity to see if the applicant is a fictitious character?. Its not a Bulll Shiiittt but an Elephant Shiiittt :-X

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Canadians might have planned to see such a place in Pakistan with no gas, water, electricity to see if the applicant is a fictitious character?. Its not a Bulll Shiiittt but an Elephant Shiiittt :-X
hahahahha, rightly said

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
hussain811 said:
Hina Jamal, Did u get the verification call ?
my verification has Not been made yet.

Veva, when i read the post of zalmay, i have the same feelings. they usually do not visit the villages and talk to cousins. If they do, it is in very rare conditions.
But they can visit the workplace, as it had happened in Islamabad

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
are you from pakistan, where do you work, how can verification be done in arabic, do you speak arabic while living in pakistan.......
I guess the guy has worked in Egypt for sometime in the past.

salmanahm said:
CHC London just called and talked to telephone operator in our factory in Egypt. They just asked about the name of the mills and whether I am working here or not.
One thing to be noted that the number they called was not the one given on the visiting card of my boss which I gave them. It was the land line number given on the company website and letter heads.
I asked the operator again he clearly told NO JOB DESCRIPTION VERIFICATION AND NO JOB TITLE VERIFICATION just the call.
Ecas Status is still Recieved by VO.
I think they have started something.
Regards
Salman

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hinnajamal said:
my verification has Not been made yet.

Veva, when i read the post of zalmay, i have the same feelings. they usually do not visit the villages and talk to cousins. If they do, it is in very rare conditions.
But they can visit the workplace, as it had happened in Islamabad
uhhh! You've explained number of times about not receiving verification call. But our Champion Staralihaider obstinate to keep your name in the list as verification done.
CHC usually do the personal visits in the same city where there embassy is. One guy on Pakistan Application has already faced that kind of verification. Manj.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
canada1234 said:
uhhh! You've explained number of times about not receiving verification call. But our Champion Staralihaider obstinate to keep your name in the list as verification done.
CHC usually do the personal visits in the same city where there embassy is. One guy on Pakistan Application has already faced that kind of verification. Manj.
Mr Alihaider Ab Tu Sharam Kar Lo......

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Calm down Guys ;D
I think I have not made any funny comment.
I am living in Alexandria Egypt.
Applied in CHC London because I am from Pakistan
Someone from CHC called in our factory and the phone call was answered by our Tel Operator. Other details I told the forum members the next day it happened.
See the link below.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.0.html;msg451085#msg451085
I think the person who called was from CHC Cairo because he was speaking Arabic
Best Regards
Salman

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salmanahm said:
Calm down Guys ;D
I think I have not made any funny comment.
I am living in Alexandria Egypt.
Applied in CHC London because I am from Pakistan
Someone CHC called in our factory and the phone call was answered by our Tel Operator. Other details I told the forum members the next day it happened.
See the link below.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.0.html;msg451085#msg451085
I think the person who called was from CHC Cairo because he was speaking Arabic
Best Regards
Salman
but your visa office is showing chc islamabad on left....

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Off course I sent the application to Islamabad.
They have transferred it to London
Regards
Salman
pittabread said:
but your visa office is showing chc islamabad on left....