+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
dear all, today my ecase is not opening, is there any one with same situation or mine is closed.

please check your ecases and inform

Umair

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
shaikh sahib said:
my NOC is also 4131 what is ur time line, did u get PA or not
CIC London don't send any PA. Direct MR [Medical Request] after 2nd AOR.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Umair said:
dear all, today my ecase is not opening, is there any one with same situation or mine is closed.

Umair
It's working. Give sometime it'll be alright.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Hi all
A July applicant of 2010, Zalmayday`s job has been verified. NOC 3112. It seems they have opened the July applicants...
Me/Canada1234 and staralihaider are in the same month

Hinna

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
hinnajamal said:
Hi all
A July applicant of 2010, Zalmayday`s job has been verified. NOC 3112. It seems they have opened the July applicants...

Hinna

Hi,

This is a not a big deal, he send his case directly to London CHC, the issue is with ISB CHC cases, they are lingering on and waiting for thier turn.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
jakram said:
Hi,

This is a not a big deal, he send his case directly to London CHC, the issue is with ISB CHC cases, they are lingering on and waiting for thier turn.
we did the same. We have also sent the full application direct to the CHC London

hussain811

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
hinnajamal said:
we did the same. We have also sent the full application direct to the CHC London
that's mean i should have to ask my employers to keep and eye on it, as i submitted my doc to london office from london in july

laeeq

Aug 3, 2010
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
22april 2010
AOR Received.
2nd august 2010
IELTS Request
Already sent
File Transfer...
28th April 2010
Umair said:

Umair

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Hi all

Hinna
@Hinna
Me Too, How would we come to know that verification has been stared? so that I may prepare myself for such times.I too recieved 2ndAOR in July 2010, should july 2010 applicants expect change these days?

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
hussain811 said:
that's mean i should have to ask my employers to keep and eye on it, as i submitted my doc to london office from london in july
yes, you should

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Veva said:
@ Hinna
Me Too, How would we come to know that verification has been stared? so that I may prepare myself for such times.I too recieved 2ndAOR in July 2010, should july 2010 applicants expect change these days?
the best is to be alert, and ask other for the same. The HR section and even clerical staff even...earlier the CHC was used to be verified soon after changing the Ecas into InProcess, which would be a signal for the applicants. But now they are doing otherwise, they call and verify then they change the status. It is their will which way they choose, but we should be alert all the same.

Hinna

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Irfan00228 said:
Hi Every Pakistani Applicant.

Anybody who show their required funds by borrowing money and depositing in thier account for some days just for the sake of getting bank statement.

Can we do this practise? If wo dont have sufficient funds?

Please share their experience who do the same, because i dont have funds but i have to submit document to london office in this month.

Irfan.
Dear Mr.Irfan
It's one of the main requirement of CIC to have sufficient funds in your account which solely belongs to you .You are not supposed to deceive the Immigration Authorities by borrowing funds for short period of time until you get visa and then return back.
Are you allowed to borrow a Degree or IELTS result to present in front of Immigration , that's not belongs to you ?..NO WAY,,,,, Same thing with funds. If you don't have funds don't apply now .Work hard ,do overtime ,make money legally up to required amount and then apply
Do you believe on honesty?
It is impossible to achieve long-term change without being honest to yourself. A lie may solve a present problem, but it has no future. Here is an example
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/possible-consequences-for-obtaining-citizenship-on-false-documents-t61298.0.html

Honesty may be a simple policy but it is not easy! There are positive and negative effects to being honest. It is often the negative effects of being honest that prevent us from stepping out in this noble quest. Here are some of the negative effects of being honest; rejection, isolation, hostility, animosity and hurt feelings but the benefits are worth full as Honesty develops peace of mind , is the first step to the right way of living, develops trust and is the only way to recover.

I request the forum members not to encourage this kind of situation which is totally illegal. Dont track them to the imitation ways.
Thank You