+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Facebook is a social network service and website launched in February 2004 that is operated and privately owned by Facebook, As of July 2010 Facebook has more than 500 million active users,Users may create a personal profile, add other users as friends and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile. Additionally, users may join common interest user groups, organized by workplace, school, or college, or other characteristics. You can share photos,vedios unlimited/youtube. The name of the service stems from the colloquial name for the book given to students at the start of the academic year by university administrations in the US with the intention of helping students to get to know each other better. Facebook allows anyone who declares themselves to be at least 13 years old to become a registered user of the website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook
Great. I am already well aware about this. But I just asked will it make any difference if we join facebook. I mean is facebook more helpful than this forum. In my opinion this forum has specially designed for immigration and if our sole purpose is to get information about canadian immigration than this forum is best.
Facebook is good for other social contacts.
Anyway thanks for inviting.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

The latest CIC's quraterly release data proves that there was no quota during last quarter of 2010 for economic immigrants because the total economic immigrant quota were filled in by September 2010. So, instead of medical issuances CHC London had spent last quarter of 2010 on security checks on applications whose supporting documents were submitted during late 2009 or early 2010.

As mentioned in my previous threads, I am saying again that SAP July/August 2007 applications are under security checks before medical instructions while SAP Ottawa September/October 2007 applications after medical instructions so that both batches will get ready for visa issuance in about 42-45 months of total processing times.

The first quarter of 2011 is very very important for SAP July-October 2007 applicants.

There may be instructions for medicals+RPRF+PHEP altogeher for SAP July/August 2007 applicants in near future or PHEP a month later the date by which DMP submitted the medical reports to Regional Medical Services London.

Nectar

Dear All,

If Nectar is right in his claim and news (as copied above) then it is very bad for applicants of 2010. And we cannot expect anything in Jan/feb as we were expecting before. Lets hope that CHC London will work on post Feb 2008 applicantions as well.

Regards,

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
eemmoo1 said:
Dear all,

The latest CIC's quraterly release data proves that there was no quota during last quarter of 2010 for economic immigrants because the total economic immigrant quota were filled in by September 2010. So, instead of medical issuances CHC London had spent last quarter of 2010 on security checks on applications whose supporting documents were submitted during late 2009 or early 2010.

As mentioned in my previous threads, I am saying again that SAP July/August 2007 applications are under security checks before medical instructions while SAP Ottawa September/October 2007 applications after medical instructions so that both batches will get ready for visa issuance in about 42-45 months of total processing times.

The first quarter of 2011 is very very important for SAP July-October 2007 applicants.

There may be instructions for medicals+RPRF+PHEP altogeher for SAP July/August 2007 applicants in near future or PHEP a month later the date by which DMP submitted the medical reports to Regional Medical Services London.

Nectar

Dear All,

If Nectar is right in his claim and news (as copied above) then it is very bad for applicants of 2010. And we cannot expect anything in Jan/feb as we were expecting before. Lets hope that CHC London will work on post Feb 2008 applicantions as well.

Regards,
Oh no, this is not a good news for post 2008 applicants like me the applicant of 2010, What I presume from all above info, my turn would be in 2012 or 2013, if they keep the same pace. :(

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
eemmoo1 said:
Dear all,

Nectar

Dear All,

Regards,
Kindly share the source of information.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Kindly share the source of information.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-cic-operational-network-at-a-glance-t61453.0.html

I have copied the post of "Nectar" from the above link

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-cic-operational-network-at-a-glance-t61453.0.html

I have copied the post of "Nectar" from the above link
Folks,
What latest?
What about people having 2nd AOR recieved in July 2010? we are in the middle of Jan 2011 - any news?
I was away for sometime but now back again....

Happy New Year..

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomi 2012 is the pakistani nationality applicant got his PPR request on 10 jan 2011.

This is his whole story till PPR and its very interesting must read all of you and you can know about CHC London way of working for pakistani nationals.

Date 4th feb 2010 he writes in his post.

Applied ti Sydney Nova in April 2009
Got AOR from CIC sydney nova in on 06 May 2009
Application transfered to London office on 06 June 2009
submitted full apllication to cic London in August 2009
Got AOR from London office on 16th August 2009
e-cas status since that time still is....documents received......pending review.....

.....no reply.....till today (04 feb. 2010)

.....medical request......????

££££££££££££$$$$$$$ any senior members plz. advise how much time may it take $$$$$$££££££

Date 8th june 2010 he writes in his post

Hi Qorax

With all your best wishes my e-cas status chaged to 'in process'

The new line added is....."Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 4, 2010. "

what does it mean that app. was review...???? Is it good sign if yes then

How many days will it take for me to get med request???? [it's already over 9 months since i submitted my dox to chc-london]
Thanks for your cooperation
regards

Date 14th june 2010 he writes in his post

Hello friends

I'm very glad after receiving the medical request.....
Thankx every1

AND ZILLIONS OF THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT QORAX.

tAKE CARE
Good Luck to all of you

Date 11th jan 2011 he writes in his post.[/color][/b]

Hi Qorax.

Got the PPR ......At laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast

Thank you and thanks everyone for your advise and support

Regards

PS.
QORAX...i'll drop my pp in person this thursday

No any verification in this whole process.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If we see nomi2012 status progress

I think for those who have crossed 8 to 10 months after 2nd AOR , suddenly their status will change into IN Process and after 1 week they will get medical request inshallah.

KhalidSubhan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Previous islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 2009
File Transfer...
18 april, 2011
Med's Request
27th May, 2012
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21st august 2012, PPR2: 21 sept, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th oct
LANDED..........
22nd feb 2013
canada1234 said:
Great. I am already well aware about this. But I just asked will it make any difference if we join facebook. I mean is facebook more helpful than this forum. In my opinion this forum has specially designed for immigration and if our sole purpose is to get information about canadian immigration than this forum is best.
Facebook is good for other social contacts.
Anyway thanks for inviting.
The idea is not to completely switch on facebook or leave this forum, we created that place in parallel to this forum. The idea was just that, you can place important topics in the discussion section of that group, even if someone doesnt join it, you can put a link on this forum and the person would switch to it, it has a photo section and you can also link videos on it. This forum is a better approach and that one just works in support of this.

Just a more powerful tool if you want to step into social contacts. We made it specially for photo sharing... the discussion section didnt work out as expected but.... still if someone want to see the men behind this forum, just check the photo section, many seniors are already there in get 2gethers.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
KhalidSubhan said:
The idea is not to completely switch on facebook or leave this forum, we created that place in parallel to this forum. The idea was just that, you can place important topics in the discussion section of that group, even if someone doesnt join it, you can put a link on this forum and the person would switch to it, it has a photo section and you can also link videos on it. This forum is a better approach and that one just works in support of this.

Just a more powerful tool if you want to step into social contacts. We made it specially for photo sharing... the discussion section didnt work out as expected but.... still if someone want to see the men behind this forum, just check the photo section, many seniors are already there in get 2gethers.
Agreed. Khalid bhai

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHARING WITH U GUYZ REPLIES OF LONDON

THIS REPLY IS DATED 26-11-2010 (NOTHING ENCOURAGING)
This is in response to your enquiry.
Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

THIS REPLY IS DATED 11-01-2011 (SEEMZ ATLEST THEY VE TOUCHED MY APPLICATION)
This is in response to your enquiry.
Your documents have been received and placed on file. Your application is in a queue awaiting review by an officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
thanks arkhan this is good news at least chc is working

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidSubhan said:

:)

Irfan00228

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2010
Doc's Request.
20/10/2010
IELTS Request
5.5 band (8 points)
Hi Every Pakistani Applicant.

Anybody who show their required funds by borrowing money and depositing in thier account for some days just for the sake of getting bank statement.

Can we do this practise? If wo dont have sufficient funds?

Please share their experience who do the same, because i dont have funds but i have to submit document to london office in this month.

Irfan.