+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hinnajamal said:
Hi all
A July applicant of 2010, Zalmayday`s job has been verified. NOC 3112. It seems they have opened the July applicants...
Me/Canada1234 and staralihaider are in the same month

Hinna
Does anyone know what is current e-cas status of Zalmay. If it has changed to "In Process" then how long before verification date. I PM him but he did not respond.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
canada1234 said:
Does anyone know what is current e-cas status of Zalmay. If it has changed to "In Process" then how long before verification date. I PM him but he did not respond.
I think our main concern is verification because after verification the only option is medicals (though rejection chances are there) so it is needless to think on the ecase status....

Hinna

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hinnajamal said:
I think our main concern is verification because after verification the only option is medicals (though rejection chances are there) so it is needless to think on the ecase status....

Hinna
I wanted to know this for just have an idea. But I think it'll be alright if more verifications would be done soon. Hope we get Medical request Soon.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have seen the responses here and i can see the frustrations and anxiety coming out. why people are so worried about verifications and wanting to know when ecas changed in process or when verification is done. everybody has a unique case and it is not necessary if you applied in same month your verification or ecas will change in same month.

people chill out and relax, when something is gonna happen it will happen not that you running after and chasing so will be quicker........

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:

Hinna
verification is not done for every one.....

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
i have seen the responses here and i can see the frustrations and anxiety coming out. why people are so worried about verifications and wanting to know when ecas changed in process or when verification is done. everybody has a unique case and it is not necessary if you applied in same month your verification or ecas will change in same month.

people chill out and relax, when something is gonna happen it will happen not that you running after and chasing so will be quicker........
The purpose to come on this forum is to share new ideas and experiences with eachother. Doesn't matter it is regarding verification or whatever. This is a matter of our kids future. We are very much concerned with it. When it prolongs than normal time anxiety automatically develops.
As far as I know you have not yet applied even to CIO. When you will come in the same situation you will better understand.
Till then chill & relax.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
The purpose to come on this forum is to share new ideas and experiences with eachother. Doesn't matter it is regarding verification or whatever. This is a matter of our kids future. We are very much concerned with it. When it prolongs than normal time anxiety automatically develops.
As far as I know you have not yet applied even to CIO. When you will come in the same situation you will better understand.
Till then chill & relax.
i did but not worried about anything. also not chasing or following anything. like i said everybody has a unique case. i don't beleive following each other does help at all.

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
What kind of verification they have started ?
What they asked Zalmay ?
anyone knows ?
At our factory they called in OCT 2009 to confirm the existance of the organization and my employment. My tel operator answered the call and I think it was done via CHC Cairo because the verification was done in Arabic.

hinnajamal said:
the best is to be alert, and ask other for the same. The HR section and even clerical staff even...earlier the CHC was used to be verified soon after changing the Ecas into InProcess, which would be a signal for the applicants. But now they are doing otherwise, they call and verify then they change the status. It is their will which way they choose, but we should be alert all the same.

Hinna

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
salmanahm said:
What they asked Zalmay ?
anyone knows ?
At our factory they called in OCT 2009 to confirm the existance of the organization and my employment. My tel operator answered the call and I think it was done via CHC Cairo because the verification was done in Arabic.
Still a mystery. The guy is out of touch.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Still a mystery. The guy is out of touch.
He reply all of us check on this.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.0.html;msg562104

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
He reply all of us check on this.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.0.html;msg562104
Not very clear. Normally CIC don't do that kind of verification. He didn't explain much in his post.
Well thanks Ali for updating.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Not very clear. Normally CIC don't do that kind of verification. He didn't explain much in his post.
Well thanks Ali for updating.
i don't beleive his rubbish that somebody from canadian embassy visited his village and enquired about him and his property. they ususally call the employer if they want to check if he did work somewhere. why would somebody go to his village and ask about him?? he is totally talkin bull shyte.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salmanahm said:
What they asked Zalmay ?
anyone knows ?
are you from pakistan, where do you work, how can verification be done in arabic, do you speak arabic while living in pakistan.......

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Till then chill & relax.
Canada1234 is right, Its a matter of our kids and of those who are not born yet. I am planning to have next baby in Canada so migration indeed very important for us. Increase Canadian birth rate and pray for all.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
are you from pakistan, where do you work, how can verification be done in arabic, do you speak arabic while living in pakistan.......
CHC cairo run checks in Pashto not in Arabic as their national language is Pashto.Plz correct ur records.