+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Sharam to mughay bohat arahi hai per ab tumhari verification ho chuki hai ab khuch nahi ho sakta , Canada 123 daykh lo yh hina phir mazak kar rahi hai , :-[ plz dont make it pakistani forum hahahahah ab pata chala :p
hahahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D, :D :D :D

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
The CHC is working with a policy. It has demarcated the countries which are meant to send the applications to the CHC London etc. The list of embassies available on the CHC website clearly states that the Visa Office for the countries....
It was used to be in the past, not now.

Hinna
o madam he first sent his application to chc islamabad and then it was transferred to chc london. he didnot send to chc london directly.

i know the policy you talkin about, huh??

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
It would depend on the visa category, A person legally admited by a country in terms of Resident Visa e.g, Egypt and staying continuously since last six months would be able to proceed from CHC Egypt othervise CHC Islamabad/London would need to be selected for dox processing. Hope it clears now !!!
are you sure its six months viva?? i think anyone who is legally admitted can apply straightaway. i know even illegal people can apply for FSW. i saw in other thread where a mexican who is illegally living in usa applied for fsw. people said in that thread even if you are illegal you can apply for FSW??? strange, isn't??

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
pittabread said:
are you sure its six months viva?? i think anyone who is legally admitted can apply straightaway. i know even illegal people can apply for FSW. i saw in other thread where a mexican who is illegally living in usa applied for fsw. people said in that thread even if you are illegal you can apply for FSW??? strange, isn't??
Its not 6 months. Its one year minimium if you have a legal visa.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
Applicants for Permanent Residence
You must apply in your country of residence, your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at
least one year.
Unquote
Please give such quotes with links
I have seen distracting consultancy by some Indians on the forums.
Before applying I have gone through each and every page of cic.gc.ca and havent seen anywhere what they are talking about.
Other forum members please dont belive in any forum based advice if you dont find it on cic website.

Regards
Salman

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
Hi Pittabread,
when I sent docx per Appendix A in July 2010 to London VO the policy required me to follow 6months Rule that might have changed by now as someone on this thread mentioned that rule changed to 1 year. If someone applying from other territory he/she may suffer severe consequences,perhaps refusal in lower case as brief job history/activity history since 18th birthday/employer details on verfication may put one in deep trouble. i myself had yo send dox to London VO even i was working that time outside PK on visit visa and i had carefully reviewed that clause that time using GUIDE EG7.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
o madam he first sent his application to chc islamabad and then it was transferred to chc london. he didnot send to chc london directly.

i know the policy you talkin about, huh??
Hi Pittabread,
I think there is little mis-understanding, let us share our experiences as policy changes time to time.
As of April 2010 Policy, applicants were required to send docx mentioned on Apendix A - straigh away to London VO as this attempt by Canadians was to handle backlog in minimum time, I myself did the same and followed instructions per email recieved by Nova Scotia Team dealing with preliminary set of aplication forms.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
London office ney tu visone ki aisi sale lagayee hai ke kia kahnain. Lugta hai sari duniya canada puhunch jaey gi siwaye ........... .
Pevesta reh shajar se umeed-e-bahaar rakh.....
eemmoo1 peep inside and you will find a world beautiful more than Canada.... Immigration is part of life and not the whole life....what if we have PP with visa in our hand, flight is ready to take off, we are flying at 35K ft altitude, and suddenly Captain.Pernaam Sing switch off the engine...would immigration to Canada help us????? :'(

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Pevesta reh shajar se umeed-e-bahaar rakh.....
eemmoo1 peep inside and you will find a world beautiful more than Canada.... Immigration is part of life and not the whole life....what if we have PP with visa in our hand, flight is ready to take off, we are flying at 35K ft altitude, and suddenly Captain.Pernaam Sing switch off the engine...would immigration to Canada help us????? :'(
captain pernam singh........ :D :D :D :D :D

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi
any seniors have idea, How much time after CHC London start 2005 cases
hamayun

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hamayun said:
Hi
any seniors have idea, How much time after CHC London start 2005 cases
hamayun
No idea hamayun. I would suggest that you should keep in touch with CHC London. Email them once in a month and enquire the current status of your file. Its all prediction, nobody other than VO can tell you the exact situation.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Research shows immigrants earn more in US than Canada

A new Statistics Canada study shows that highly skilled migrants in Canada earn significantly lower salaries than migrants in the United States.

From 1980 to 2005, highly skilled Canadian immigrants saw their earnings drop dramatically in comparison to native-born Canadians. As of today, new male immigrants to Canada with university degrees earn about 50 percent less than their Canadian-born counterparts. However, the gap in the United States is much lower, at 30 percent.

The gap in pay worsened in the 1990s, according to the study's main author, Aneta Bonikowska. However, it is unclear as to why. Bonikowska said it was not due to recruitment strategies because engineers and other occupations in high demand flooded the labor markets of Canada and the United States at the same time. She did have a couple theories, though.

"One is that there's been a much more rapid increase in the supply of university-educated new immigrants in Canada than the U.S., so supply may be an issue," Bonikowska said. "The second is language ability."

Since 1980, Canada has been accepting a larger percentage of university-educated migrants. In 1980, twenty percent of immigrants had a university degree. By 2005, that number had risen to 55 percent. In the United States, that number grew much more slowly, with only 35 percent of immigrants having a higher education.

Canada has also seen a rise in immigration from countries in Asia, with immigrants who speak neither English nor French at home. The study suggests that these immigrants have a harder time finding higher paid jobs in the Canadian labor market

Source:- http://www.workpermit.com/news/2011-01-17/canada/research-shows-immigrants-earn-more-united-states-canada.htm

AliAbbas704

Jan 19, 2011
Re: waiting for first response

thanks for the forum u provided..
i have submitted by application on 26th sep,2010..on my inquiry i got the file # but no data can be seen in process online..wat do u think is there any chances of mine to get approved case

DOC sent :26 sep,2010
no response yet

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Re: waiting for first response

AliAbbas704 said:
thanks for the forum u provided..
i have submitted by application on 26th sep,2010..on my inquiry i got the file # but no data can be seen in process online..wat do u think is there any chances of mine to get approved case

DOC sent :26 sep,2010
no response yet
Dear Ali Abbas,
We all are on a same boat. Keep in touch with the forum. As soon as there is any kind of update from CHC London you will be informed. On the other hand there is some motility at Islamabad. The Re-Medical Requests are now being issued to the Medical done cases which were pending for the last one year at CHC Islamabad.

Regards