+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
lhr_montreal said:
Dear All,
CSQ received April 2009
Applied for federal CHC Isb July 2009
File transferred to CHC London 30 june 2010
Updated form request 18 jan 2011
Medical, RPRF & Updated PCC request 24 Jan 2011

May Allah Help Us All
Congrats! Did you apply under FSW1. What is CSQ?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
wxyz123 said:
Hi guys!

I think there is some error in ecas status. My full docs were received by london office on 9 dec 2010. I haven't received 2nd AOR yet. I just checked the ecas status and its saying in process and the following information is vailable.

"We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review."

Any comments....
System error. It'll be alright soon.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Is anti Immigrant Sentiment growing in west?
by John - January 22, 2011

Immigration has been one of the many significant reasons of sudden rise in one country's population. According to statistics most of the immigrants came from the east side of the world. Individuals, families take part in the immigration process which provided a large number of immigrants running into a certain place.

Whether they are small in number, or large, immigrants make a big difference in population number because it makes one country fewer and making the other bigger.

Immigration started long time ago where civilization made a huge difference between the two dividing areas (east and the west). Reasons that made them migrate have something to do with financial difficulty. It's a demonstrated truth that west is richer than the east. Western government can provide better job opportunities, more adequate health services and more affordable living supplies.

As what other people label it, “the greener pasture”. For a long time, east has been looking at the west as the better place to go, better place to build your future upon because as of the moment, they are providing the best security there is.

Crime Rate surged with Immigrants
Yet, with so much number of immigrants, did not only cause the population to increase but led to some many unfortunate events. Crime increased in the area, conflicts are arising between different races due to some clash of interest, there is increased use of scarce resources and according to westerners, and immigrants isolate themselves in their own communities and refuse to learn the local language.

Immigrants snatching the jobs, especially in today's recession days
An eastern individual will try to make an answer for that by saying; the jobs that they are taking are low paying jobs. Jobs that normally a westerner does not want to do. For using the scarce resources, they even admit that sometimes they are ineligible to receive such assistance. They find themselves distant from receiving what is due to them. They too pay exact taxes as other westerners do and so should be eligible for services.

Is anti Immigrant Sentiment Growing?
Now the question will lead us back to whether that anti-immigrant sentiment is growing? And the answer is yes. Westerners are starting to close out immigrants because they don't want Asian people to take over what is theirs. Culturally, they want to maintain the pattern they used to have. Due to the high number of immigrants, instead of having their own cultures maintained, tendency is, they will be receiving influences from the outside. Politically, according to them, immigrants can threaten national unity as the immigrants will be demanding a big slice in decision making later on.

And so to conclude, anti-immigration is now at hand in the west, and is growing fast to some countries. Is it good news or a bad news? That remains to be a big question for now.

Sorce:-http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/anti-immigrant-sentiment-growing-west-16007.html

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Canada Immigration Processing Times getting Longer
by Sammy - January 22, 2011

Immigration is the introduction of new people into a habitat or population. Migrating to other places takes a certain process. And most often the process is a long process.

Nowadays, when global crisis started to hit the world, people are getting the hard time of leaving their own country and migrate in another place. This could be due to some financial and security reasons. Some immigration process will take as long as 15 to 18 months. Some also will take 3 – 5 years. It will depend on the country's ability to examine and process the applicant's papers taking into consideration the number of applicants filing.

Increased Applications making Visa Wait Times Longer
What is currently happening is that there is more rapid increase in the number of applicants than the releasing of visas. So in effect most of the new applicants will take longer time to wait. There are many back-logs going on. As far as the news is concerned United States is having the worst scenario in terms of this issue when September 11 took place.

Rapid increase in the number of applicants can be explained by more people experiencing crisis and they are looking for a better place to be. Somewhere they can have a job that is more compensated. With crisis, many things happen. And most of it will mean many will be laid-off from there bread and butter. Sad to say, their country cannot really respond to the problem because the country itself is suffering from financial difficulty.

Many reports are telling the people that immigration process is getting longer. Now, taking a look at Canada, on the other hand, they have cut down the immigration processing time.

Canada Need Younger work force
Amazingly, the way Canada is handling their human resources is excellent. For them to be able to recover from financial difficulty is that they need many immigrants because their population is getting old. So they need younger people to get inside. Processing time has been cut off into nearly half. From 50 months of waiting, now has reached about 26 months. And recently, some processing can just take as short as 6 months to get a permanent resident visa.

For now, Canada has opened its door in welcoming immigrants from other places. Although there are predictions that if they continue to do that, the infrastructures might not be able to accommodate the increasing number of immigrants. There were suggestions in having a quota for a profession to at least limit the immigrants per year. A number that the Canadian government can manage.

Source:-http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/canada-immigration-processing-times-getting-longer-16014.html

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Folks,
Plz visit the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp
and advise what the status here for July 2010 applicants who sent dox per Appendix-A to London VO in July 2010 to follow 120 days deadline and recieved 2nd AOR in July 2010.
Please see here the processing times for Europe/London who seems entertaining applications revieved between Nov 28th 2008 and June 25th 2010 and giving expected closure in 13months. should July 2010 Aplicants be hopeful or assume still staying in queue? What does that mean?
I am afraid the timeline given for CHC Islamabad & London are not accurate.

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
canada1234 said:
System error. It'll be alright soon.
Hi,

I have submitted all docs in January,2010 applicant, and today my Ecas has changed to "In-Process" from RBVO, Thanks to ALLAH, but in detail they have not mentioned when they have started the proessing of my case,its still showing all detail upto file transfer to London on 30th June'10, I hope its not a technical error!

any comments!

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
jakram said:
Hi,

I have submitted all docs in January,2010 applicant, and today my Ecas has changed to "In-Process" from RBVO, Thanks to ALLAH, but in detail they have not mentioned when they have started the proessing of my case,its still showing all detail upto file transfer to London on 30th June'10, I hope its not a technical error!

any comments!
J Akram
Congratulations dear
Hope you will get medical req in FEB 2011
Now I am waiting impatiently, I submitted docs on 5th Jan 2010

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
khalid h said:
J Akram
Congratulations dear
Hope you will get medical req in FEB 2011
Now I am waiting impatiently, I submitted docs on 5th Jan 2010
Khalid Bhai,

Yup we both are Jan'10 applicant, dont u worry, Insha ALLAH u will get +ve news soon, but I am anxious to know about the details are not appearing in Ecase detail area about processing date?

Any idea?

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
jakram said:
Khalid Bhai,

Yup we both are Jan'10 applicant, dont u worry, Insha ALLAH u will get +ve news soon, but I am anxious to know about the details are not appearing in Ecase detail area about processing date?

Any idea?
Dont worry Akram, they will update, important thing is status and then medical req.
Good luck and thanks god

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
jakram said:
Hi,

any comments!
Congrats! Thats a great news. This would not be a system error I believe.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
jakram said:
Hi,

any comments!
Have you received verification call from CIC? If not then be prepared for it in the next couple of days.