+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Ra1993

May 29, 2024
A big congratulations, I'm happy for you. please can you post your timeline and your VO.
Thank you, hope you all get your PPR soon!
timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 16, 2023.
  2. We started processing your application on October 27, 2023.
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 9, 2024. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on January 9, 2024. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
    PPR: 27/jun
    VO: Beirut

Beamsbabe

Star Member
Jun 22, 2023
timeline:
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 9, 2024. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on January 9, 2024. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Thank you for posting, your timeline is super fast it's less than an year while we have started since 2020
I'm just happy for you. Plus my Portal has not been updated since 2021 so I don't even know what is going on with the application.
We hope for the best too.
Thank you

Ra1993

May 29, 2024
Thank you for posting, your timeline is super fast it's less than an year while we have started since 2020
I'm just happy for you. Plus my Portal has not been updated since 2021 so I don't even know what is going on with the application.
We hope for the best too.
Thank you
That is too bad! Which VO?
Didn't you try to contact IRCC??!

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
timeline:
Congratulations! I wish you all the best in Canada.
1. Please, do you have a family in Canada? 2. If you do, are they protected person(s)? 3. When did your family apply for PR.
4. When did they receive PR?

Thank you.

Reactions: Melsi