+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
VoL@ND said:
Hey guys,
I forgot, do we need to scan ielts doc as well or mentioning the certificate code in the study and languages section is sufficient enough?
Thanks!
IELTS report is not mandatory but you can always scan it for faster processing.

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
While completing eAPR application, it is asking for employment record for spouse as well. My wife does not have Canadian experience. She has Indian experience, and we did not claim or received any CRS points due to this Indian experience. Obviously, we did include this details in eAPR application.

Why is eAPR asking for employment record for non-Canadian work experience of spouse ?

We just provide "some" records (offer letter and salary slips) without worrying much about it.

Was someone's eAPR rejected due to this reason ?

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
I have a question. Does OINP send any letter to applicant about his nomination? I am an Inland applicant, one of my colleague received his nomination letter through Purolator Currier service (in October 2015). My application is now around 6 months with them. I sent my upfront ECA duplicate copy with pay stuffs. I just got the acknowledgement of that with an update as "not yet finalized". I don't have any initial in my file number, so I don't know who is dealing with my file.

I am going to my country for a visit (5 weeks), so I want to know the present nomination system.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
siddhartha_gautama said:
While completing eAPR application, it is asking for employment record for spouse as well. My wife does not have Canadian experience. She has Indian experience, and we did not claim or received any CRS points due to this Indian experience. Obviously, we did include this details in eAPR application.

Why is eAPR asking for employment record for non-Canadian work experience of spouse ?

We just provide "some" records (offer letter and salary slips) without worrying much about it.

Was someone's eAPR rejected due to this reason ?
Remove her work experience from the work history section and retain it only in the personal history section. Once you do that, this placeholder will vanish!

pinky28

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
I got my visa and would be moving to canada in May...before that i want to get moles removed from my face...and these are identification marks on my face...is it feasible to show the medical report?? I understand this question should not be posted here..but i am not finding appropriate thread for it

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
SNS76 said:
Guys,
I have a question. Does OINP send any letter to applicant about his nomination? I am an Inland applicant, one of my colleague received his nomination letter through Purolator Currier service (in October 2015). My application is now around 6 months with them. I sent my upfront ECA duplicate copy with pay stuffs. I just got the acknowledgement of that with an update as "not yet finalized". I don't have any initial in my file number, so I don't know who is dealing with my file.

I am going to my country for a visit (5 weeks), so I want to know the present nomination system.
Yes, they do, they send the nomination certificate via Purolator, can it simply be received at your Canadian address in case it is sent when you are not around?

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Remove her work experience from the work history section and retain it only in the personal history section. Once you do that, this placeholder will vanish!
Thanks Rajkamal.

Unfortunately, We already submitted my eAPR with some employment records. I am planning to wirte a LOE in CSE to politely mention that "we did not receive any CRS for spouse's work history, do we need to submit any more documents in this regard ?"

Will that be a good strategy ?

m.p.s.r

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Hello,

I got my AOR today. App received date is Nov 30, 2015. They have asked me for a duplicate WES report. I do not see the case officer initials or name. Which one among the following is best to mention in Attention to field while ordering duplicate wes report so that they associate the duplicate report to my case?

1) Case Number
2) File Number
3) EE#

Please help me so that the money spent is worth:)

Thank you,
mpsr.

MOntario

Feb 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
08-Apr-2015
Hi guys, thank god I was nominated yesterday and I want to know the required documents by CIC under the PNP program before I accept my nomination just in case if there is a document that would take me time to get it like HR letter for instance. are we required to submit another bank statement or no need for duplicate documents processed by OINP ?
another question, whats the expected processing time for PR if Im single with no dependents ?
Thank you !

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
MOntario said:
Hi guys, thank god I was nominated yesterday and I want to know the required documents by CIC under the PNP program before I accept my nomination just in case if there is a document that would take me time to get it like HR letter for instance. are we required to submit another bank statement or no need for duplicate documents processed by OINP ?
another question, whats the expected processing time for PR if Im single with no dependents ?
Thank you !
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can you please update your timeline and who was your case officer (initials)?

MOntario

Feb 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
08-Apr-2015
CanadaWeCome said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can you please update your timeline and who was your case officer (initials)?
Thank you !..Can you please provide me with the link to the excel sheet to update my status ?...My officer's initials ( II )

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MOntario said:
Thank you !..Can you please provide me with the link to the excel sheet to update my status ?...My officer's initials ( II )
Congratulations for your nomintion. Link in my signature

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Hi guyz,

Question: I got ITA after OINP Nomination on 6th April 2016. Now question is about the police certificate that CIC will send me any letter for getting the police certificate or I have to visit directly to the police station for certificate without any letter?

And what about the medical also, letter from CIC is needed or without letter I can go for medical too?

m.p.s.r

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Hello,

I received my AOR yesterday and ordered for duplicate report today and wrote to WES for a refund. Just wanted to confirm, we are doing this for OINP to be able to access this through online means(AccessWES). There is nothing that WES mails as a hard copy to OINP correct?

Also, do we need to confirm to OINP that I have taken this step?

If yes, How do I do so?

Thank you,
mpsr.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
andy_J said:
Hi guyz,

Question: I got ITA after OINP Nomination on 6th April 2016. Now question is about the police certificate that CIC will send me any letter for getting the police certificate or I have to visit directly to the police station for certificate without any letter?

And what about the medical also, letter from CIC is needed or without letter I can go for medical too?

CIC will not give you any letter.

you will have to arrange it your self.

which country PCC do you require?

i think there is a detailed info on CIC website about how to get a PCC from each and every country.

please see the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/

+1 if it helped

good luck.