+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Need help please...

1. Do I need to upload the original scanned documents or scan the notarized ones?

2. Is proof of fund same amount which one would carry along once decision is made or we have to arrange separately for both amounts?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RSS2015 said:
Guys,

Need help please...

1. Do I need to upload the original scanned documents or scan the notarized ones?

2. Is proof of fund same amount which one would carry along once decision is made or we have to arrange separately for both amounts?

Thanks
There is no online process! You must send hard copies to Ontario.

You can use the same funds for nomination and for the post ITA application.

I am assuming you are asking about the application submission to Ontario. Let me know if it is otherwise.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RSS2015 said:
It is ITA application, the online process
Okay. In that case, submit the scanned copy of original documents. You don't have to get it notarized.

The proof of funds is the evidence that you have enough monies that are unencumbered by debt. It can be savings account balance or FD . You must get a letter from the bank and submit 6 months bank statement. If you have FD, then bank letter +FD receipt would do.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Okay, here's a bit of an update from my side:

Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided

Schedule 4 submitted.

So it looks like they're definitely reviewing my documents as we speak. I'm not sure I should do a CSE right now to re-upload originals. Maybe I should wait?... Hopefully they'll get back to me if any document isn't clear.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Musikwala said:
Okay, here's a bit of an update from my side:

Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided

Schedule 4 submitted.

So it looks like they're definitely reviewing my documents as we speak. I'm not sure I should do a CSE right now to re-upload originals. Maybe I should wait?... Hopefully they'll get back to me if any document isn't clear.
Like I have already suggest, kindly wait. Don't raise a CSE now.

This is only my opinion.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Like I have already suggest, kindly wait. Don't raise a CSE now.

This is only my opinion.
I also checked with Asivad like you suggested and he says this is not a blunder at all. Notarized copies are equally (or sometimes more) reliable than original scans, since they authenticate the scanned copy. Phew! That's a relief.

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Hi

I got nomination yesterday and I accepted it. How long does it take for 600 points to add up in the profile?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
xilji said:
Hi

I got nomination yesterday and I accepted it. How long does it take for 600 points to add up in the profile?
Congrats! It can take upto 24 or 48 hrs for the points to be added. For a few it took even longer I think. But relax. It will happen very soon.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Just write unemployed - Waiting to join college, Looking for another job etc and write N/A in the company, employer, school, or facility section.

I think that would suffice.
Thank you for your answer.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
davidbaek90 said:
Try to update every section of your profile (personal detaios, work, educational history and etc...) even if you don't have anything to update just click update. I didn't get PT for 2 weeks then tried this and worked the next day
The same thing. Definitely try it.
And if your NOC and some other characteristics in demand, you will probably receive PT.

For more information you have to follow this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
RSS2015 said:
Guys,

Need help please...

Thanks
"original scanned documents or scan the notarized ones?". It's a controversial question. Everything depends on your country, because of Affidavit.
Please, read this thread for more information about Translation of Documents:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t381030.0.html

robins.scaria

Oct 5, 2015
Hi all,
Need a quick help.
What do I show as employment record for my current work(Iam not the principal applicant)?will offer letter and paystubs for the last 6 months do?
Is there any size for the file which we have to upload in the online application?
My passport and birth certificate show different places as place of birth(in the same state though),which one should I include in the application?

thanks
Robins

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
robins.scaria said:
Hi all,
Need a quick help.
What do I show as employment record for my current work(Iam not the principal applicant)?will offer letter and paystubs for the last 6 months do?
Is there any size for the file which we have to upload in the online application?
My passport and birth certificate show different places as place of birth(in the same state though),which one should I include in the application?

thanks
Robins
1) if you are not a principal applicant and if work experience in Canada is claimed...
"Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available. The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter."

2) Some people say that it's about 4Mb max each, but I haven't checked it.

3) If you don't have passport/travel document, only then you should give information about your National ID and attach it.
In your situation, I'm sure that you should use your passport only. CIC doesn't ask you for birth certificate anywhere.
Birth certificate only need for your children which accompany you.

Good luck!