+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
cjs said:
Yaar this wait thing is really killing. Sitting at 453, OINP application sent, don't know what is going to happen. ITA or OINP AOR .....
Congrates Bro...they listened to your prayers ! Got an ITA

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
I had mailed my HR earlier requesting for reference letter describing my roles and responsibilities. But today got reply from HR that they may not issue such custom letters as per company guidelines. I would like to know if I could enclose a printout of this mail communication in my application as supporting document along with LOE and reference letter from my immediate supervisor.
Should this mail communication printout copy be notarized as well?

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
bestofluck said:
you are right both will happen together. 23rd summit says number of invitees will increase. I think instead of increasing number of invitees they will make frequent draw's now. Might be three to four draws in month. The reason is if they give ITA to 3000 there will be work load so they would prefer weekly draw keeping same 1500 invitees. But it is sure the scores would drop down to 450 so you will definitely get ITA before March (assumption). I have just 438 so i have to wait for ON nomination.
Hey bestofluck, I know you've been on this forum for a while. What's your NOC? Last year I created an EE profile in August, got CRS 440 and have been waiting on PT Notification from ON. Based on the OINP website's information regarding the "glitch" in the system I removed my EE profile and created a new one on Dec. 9th, 2015 and received my PT Notification from ON on Dec. 11th, 2015.

So, perhaps you can try what I did, if you did not do so already. My NOC is 2171. I know NOCs 2171 - 2175 are in high demand in ON, province.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sush80 said:
Hello All,
I had mailed my HR earlier requesting for reference letter describing my roles and responsibilities. But today got reply from HR that they may not issue such custom letters as per company guidelines. I would like to know if I could enclose a printout of this mail communication in my application as supporting document along with LOE and reference letter from my immediate supervisor.
Should this mail communication printout copy be notarized as well?
This is perfectly fine. You can do this. The email printout need not be notarized.

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Bit confused regarding the notarization of documents required for OINP. I know for sure that the reference letter mentioning roles and responsibilities from my supervisor should be notarized. But apart from that, please let me know which other document copies listed below should be notarized?

1. Offer Letters, Appointment letters, Experience/Relieval letters of current / previous employers
2. Payslips
3. Tax documents
4. Birth certificate of self and family
5. Marriage certificate

Please advice.

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should the OINP application form be hand written or printed ?

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Either is fine but I suggest you to print it - Would look neat!
Thanks @rajkamalmohanram. Could you as well please clarify my another query below:

Bit confused regarding the notarization of documents required for OINP. I know for sure that the reference letter mentioning roles and responsibilities from my supervisor should be notarized. But apart from that, please let me know which other document copies listed below should be notarized?

1. Offer Letters, Appointment letters, Experience/Relieval letters of current / previous employers
2. Payslips
3. Tax documents
5. Marriage certificate

Please advice.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sush80 said:
Thanks @rajkamalmohanram. Could you as well please clarify my another query below:

2. Payslips
3. Tax documents
5. Marriage certificate

Please advice.
You don't need to notarize anything as long as they are either in English or French.

Is your employer reference letter not on the company's letterhead?

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You don't need to notarize anything as long as they are either in English or French.

Is your employer reference letter not on the company's letterhead?
I managed to only get basic Employment proof from my employer on company letterhead stating my date of joining, designation and salary.
So planning to get other required details like roles and responsibilities and no. of working hours authorized by my immediate supervisor. As these details will be on plain paper holding my supervisor's signature, shouldn't it be notarized ?

Please explain in detail if I could enclose notarized copies of other supporting documents like offer letters, pay slips, etc along with the above stated documents and an LOE explaining the context?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sush80 said:
I managed to only get basic Employment proof from my employer on company letterhead stating my date of joining, designation and salary.
So planning to get other required details like roles and responsibilities and no. of working hours authorized by my immediate supervisor. As these details will be on plain paper holding my supervisor's signature, shouldn't it be notarized ?

Please explain in detail if I could enclose notarized copies of other supporting documents like offer letters, pay slips, etc along with the above stated documents and an LOE explaining the context?
I have the same problem. My employer wouldn't give a letter with roles on the letterhead. So, I got it from a senior colleague and have submitted it to Ontario. However, I've not notarized it.

However, I'll be resubmitting my reference letter after AOR (due to promotion). I'll notarize it this time!

PP9876

Jan 16, 2016
Hello Guys,

I have received the letter of interest on december 22nd and applied on 31st(delivered by canada post). I haven't got my file number yet. Have anyone received the file number recently? as I read on OINP site that they do not process any application on December and January.

Also, If anyone received letter of interest from Ontario I would suggest to take the time for filling the papers as they do not process the file during these two months december and january.

Thanks.

Best of luck to all

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PP9876 said:
Hello Guys,

I have received the letter of interest on december 22nd and applied on 31st(delivered by canada post). I haven't got my file number yet. Have anyone received the file number recently? as I read on OINP site that they do not process any application on December and January.

Also, If anyone received letter of interest from Ontario I would suggest to take the time for filling the papers as they do not process the file during these two months december and january.

Thanks.

Best of luck to all
Its not like that. They did process applications in December and they are processing them in January.

If you are a CEC applicant, you'll receive an AOR within 4 to 6 weeks and for FSW applicants it takes 8 - 10 weeks and sometimes probably more to get an AOR. So, you gotta lot of waiting to do. :)

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Is it required to include the copies of transcripts as well? Or simply copies of degree certificates and copy of ECA report is sufficient? Kindly clarify. All my education has been done outside of Canada.