+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
bestofluck said:
u mean to say ur filed reached on 29th Dec and draft in cahsed? mine reached on 22nd Dec still not cahsed.
There might be some mistake by bank, or they just said it that it is encashed. logically is it not possible that application ll be processed that fast.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
did you check ur draft is cashed? mine is not chased reached on 22nd Dec.
I thinks its too early for you guys to expect your DDs to be cashed. They are cashed probably a couple of days before AOR, a week tops. So, yours would be cashed somewhere in Feb, IMO.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I thinks its too early for you guys to expect your DDs to be cashed. They are cashed probably a couple of days before AOR, a week tops. So, yours would be cashed somewhere in Feb, IMO.
y abut he confirms his draft is cashed and his application reached on 29th Dec. if this is true 2016 will be faster.

patelyash90

Jan 12, 2016
Hi Guys
I got my PT notification of interest on Dec 17 still in the process of finalizing the filing as i had to get my passport renewed and other stuff till now and I just typed up my letter of intent.

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjs said:
There might be some mistake by bank, or they just said it that it is encashed. logically is it not possible that application ll be processed that fast.
I will try to verify again with the bank, seems really fast. Too fast actually....

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
abc_27 said:
I will try to verify again with the bank, seems really fast. Too fast actually....
Can you please let us know when you got your AoR and a masked file number (if possible)

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lartoyak said:
hi guys,

please, how is letter of intent written? What must it contain?
This Thread would definitely help you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-pnp-questions-ee-fswp-the-definitive-guide-collection-of-posts-t383851.0.html

jieu2969

Apr 2, 2013
Hi All,

I received a notification of Interest from Ontario in my EE account. However, I do not have any ties to Ontario, also I have a job in BC and my wife too have a job in BC.
My question is if we 'decline' the Notification of interest for now, will I receive any 'Notification of Interest from Ontario' in the future ? (for example if I delete my profile and re-create it in future). I am asking this question because, I have some time before my Visa expires and may get invite in the general pool with a score of 451.

Please advise what should I do? Anyone in the same situation ?

Regards,
Ujjal

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jieu2969 said:
Hi All,

I received a notification of Interest from Ontario in my EE account. However, I do not have any ties to Ontario, also I have a job in BC and my wife too have a job in BC.
My question is if we 'decline' the Notification of interest for now, will I receive any 'Notification of Interest from Ontario' in the future ? (for example if I delete my profile and re-create it in future). I am asking this question because, I have some time before my Visa expires and may get invite in the general pool with a score of 451.

Please advise what should I do? Anyone in the same situation ?

Regards,
Ujjal
There is no "Declining" of an Ontario PT. If you are not interested, you can ignore the message. It will automatically expire after 45 days. I don't think you will get a PT once again for the same profile. If you need a PT at a later point in time, IMO, you have to create a new EE profile.

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello frnds...I need one clarification. ..As my current employer is agreeing to give letter containing my employment details and another letter as salary certificate. ..but the problem is that they need recipient name and details to address the letter( No TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN). So in what name i shud get the letter....Thanks in advance.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
If you are applying it for EE then get it on the name of "Citizenship and Immigration Canada"
OINP ll also have no problem accepting this letter. If you can get two different letters then get one on the name of "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program" as well.