Jun 11, 2016
HELLO ALL i am new to this forum.
EE SCORE 432
Noc 0631
ONTARIO PT - dece 27
FILE SUBMITTED -jan 21
AOR - JUNE 1st 2016
NOMINATION - waiting.

Any idea when can i expect nomination also any suggestion what to do coz my work permit is expiring july 2 2016.

Please advice. Thanks. Ronnie

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rootveej said:
HELLO ALL i am new to this forum.
EE SCORE 432
Noc 0631
ONTARIO PT - dece 27
FILE SUBMITTED -jan 21
AOR - JUNE 1st 2016
NOMINATION - waiting.

Any idea when can i expect nomination also any suggestion what to do coz my work permit is expiring july 2 2016.

Please advice. Thanks. Ronnie
Congrats for AOR. According to OINP website it usually takes 90 days to receive nomination after AOR. But OINP is slow in processing these days, so expect a long wait. You can apply for BWOP meanwhile to maintain your status.
Good thing is OINP processed your application fast because of expiring work permit so you never know. I have applied for OINP on dec 23 and yet to hear anything.

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
alexander_hitch said:
Congrats for AOR. According to OINP website it usually takes 90 days to receive nomination after AOR. But OINP is slow in processing these days, so expect a long wait. You can apply for BWOP meanwhile to maintain your status.
Good thing is OINP processed your application fast because of expiring work permit so you never know. I have applied for OINP on dec 23 and yet to hear anything.
Alexander_hitch, Same with me. I too have submitted my file on 17th December and it was delivered by DHL on 23rd Dec to Ontario authorities. I am also still awaiting AOR.

I am actually worried, whether this nomination thing will really happen for us or not ?? Will we will hear from OINP or not?

Do you think, we can do anything in our case, except waiting ...??? Let me know if you have any recommendations on our further course of actions and lets connect to keep eachother updated.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Yes, the BOWP is a good option for you now since even if you get your nomination, I doubt you will get your PR in time.

So best thing would be to go ahead with the BOWP for the time being.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alexander_hitch said:
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Yes, the BOWP is a good option for you now since even if you get your nomination, I doubt you will get your PR in time.

So best thing would be to go ahead with the BOWP for the time being.
Apply for BOWP ? I don't think that is possible with just an AOR from the province.

Says in the link below that to be eligible to apply for a BOWP, the applicant should have submitted PR application AND should have passed the R10 check.

Link ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

Am I missing something? Please correct me if I am wrong!

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Apply for BOWP ? I don't think that is possible with just an AOR from the province.

Says in the link below that to be eligible to apply for a BOWP, the applicant should have submitted PR application AND should have passed the R10 check.

Link ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

Am I missing something? Please correct me if I am wrong!
The R10 check is indeed AOR. SO once you have AOR, it means your application is complete and you have passed R10. Hence one can apply for BOWP.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alexander_hitch said:
The R10 check is indeed AOR. SO once you have AOR, it means your application is complete and you have passed R10. Hence one can apply for BOWP.
I thought the other person was talking about AOR from OINP. His post says "Nomination: Waiting". You cannot apply for BOWP with just an AOR from a province (under a provincial nominee program).

Moreover, post ITA AOR does NOT mean R10 is complete. AOR is just an acknowledgment from CIC that says they have received the application. R10 is completeness check that happens post AOR - an officer checks if the applicant has submitted all the required documents and then marks section R10 complete. You can check this in the GCMS notes.

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I thought the other person was talking about AOR from OINP. His post says "Nomination: Waiting". You cannot apply for BOWP with just an AOR from a province (under a provincial nominee program).

Moreover, post ITA AOR does NOT mean R10 is complete. AOR is just an acknowledgment from CIC that says they have received the application. R10 is completeness check that happens post AOR - an officer checks if the applicant has submitted all the required documents and then marks section R10 complete. You can check this in the GCMS notes.
Oh ! I didn't knew this. Sorry and thank you

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

Yes sorry I was unaware that he cannot apply without the ITA. Hopefully he can get his nomination in time and submit his documents so that he has an AoR in time.

Not sure about the R10 timeframe but will definitely be a close cut!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
Alexander_hitch, Same with me. I too have submitted my file on 17th December and it was delivered by DHL on 23rd Dec to Ontario authorities. I am also still awaiting AOR.

I am actually worried, whether this nomination thing will really happen for us or not ?? Will we will hear from OINP or not?

Do you think, we can do anything in our case, except waiting ...??? Let me know if you have any recommendations on our further course of actions and lets connect to keep eachother updated.
join the December group for more details and updates
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-application-oinp-t395957.0.html

garry91

Mar 9, 2016
GUYS,

I have applied BOWP on basis of AOR from OINP, cec inland my work permit is expired, has anyone got extension on these basis?
please let me know very worried
thanks

azarchick

Aug 26, 2016
Hi all!

I'm a newbie here, I've studied a lot on this forum but still would like to ask a question on my eligibility to get a nomination. I really hope to get an answer as I can see, you guys are very helpful.

So I created an EE profile this August, my score is 412 (it will probably get ~20 more when my husband passes an IELTS test and completes his diploma evaluation, but it will take a few months.)
Anyway, as far as I understand, Ontario Express Entry may be opened this November. So what I'd like to know is my possible chances to receive a PT from Ontario. My NOC is 1123. Does anyone here have this code too?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
azarchick said:
Hi all!

I'm a newbie here, I've studied a lot on this forum but still would like to ask a question on my eligibility to get a nomination. I really hope to get an answer as I can see, you guys are very helpful.

So I created an EE profile this August, my score is 412 (it will probably get ~20 more when my husband passes an IELTS test and completes his diploma evaluation, but it will take a few months.)
Anyway, as far as I understand, Ontario Express Entry may be opened this November. So what I'd like to know is my possible chances to receive a PT from Ontario. My NOC is 1123. Does anyone here have this code too?
Maybe the new system doesn't have pt invitations at all- nobody knows

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azarchick said:
Hi all!

Hi! I am NOC 1123 too, also waiting on OPNP.

penapena

Aug 24, 2016
Hello everyone !!!

Did anyone whose NOC 4212 get a PT from OINP so far?

Is it problem that I used to work in BC ?