+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
OptimusPrime,

My application reached CIC the same date as yours (April 15th). I checked today and still my check has not been cashed.

Have you had any luck?

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Thank you!!

Have a great weekend.

Akk

rascojenkins said:
akk said:
Thank you guys, for the hard days and all the support !!!!!! I am sooo happy!! My medical appointment will be this Monday and hopefully leave US Wednesday!!!

Akk
Right on time,good things happen to good people.Congrats and
God bless

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Congrats akk! And all the best.

Do you plan on getting a multiple entry TRV to Canada before you leave, just in case?

akk said:
Thanks! CIC got my application Feb 4th and I received AOR/medicals today, Apr 24th, dated Apr 22nd.

Akk

yrinaldy said:
akk:

congrats!

Exactly, how many days since you submitted your CIC doc that you get this notice.. ?

akk said:
Thank you guys, for the hard days and all the support !!!!!! I am sooo happy!! My medical appointment will be this Monday and hopefully leave US Wednesday!!!

Akk

jetu

Nov 13, 2008
after along i heard good news by akk
so bondjoe when ur expecting AOR coz my and ur time line almost
same .
so good luck 2 every one who are waitng 4 AOR

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
akk said:
Thank you!!

Have a great weekend.

Akk

rascojenkins said:
akk said:

Akk
Right on time,good things happen to good people.Congrats and
God bless
Congrats AKK ! very good news ! God bless ...

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
jetu said:
after along i heard good news by akk
so bondjoe when ur expecting AOR coz my and ur time line almost
same .
so good luck 2 every one who are waitng 4 AOR
we should hear in a week or two. You are already working in Alberta right?

jetu

Nov 13, 2008
hi bondjoe
i m working in edmonton . i also expectig this or next week,you have any idea why they are taking solong.
keep in touch thanks........

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Thank you guys! I have my medical appointment on Monday and my ticket to go back home on Wed.
Lots of changessss....
Mango, about your question...I do have multiple entry canadian visa....but I am not planning to go to Canada now...just after getting PR....

Akk
mango.lassee said:
Congrats akk! And all the best.

Do you plan on getting a multiple entry TRV to Canada before you leave, just in case?

akk said:
Thanks! CIC got my application Feb 4th and I received AOR/medicals today, Apr 24th, dated Apr 22nd.

Akk

yrinaldy said:
akk:

congrats!

Exactly, how many days since you submitted your CIC doc that you get this notice.. ?

akk said:

Akk

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
I got an update in my e-Cas.... "Medical results have been received."...

http://www.trackitt.com/member/ingegarcia

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to AKK on receiving AOR and medical request. Good luck with the medicals today and have a safe trip home. See you in Alberta soon.

Congratulation to ingegarcia that they have received your medicals. You are going to be the next one to receive passport request. Good luck.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
ingegarcia said:

Congratulations.
I reckon you had some problems accessing e-Cas. Did it sort itself out?

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingegarcia said:

Congrats Inge. I did medicals right after you did, less than a week. I hope to hear soon.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akk said:
Thank you guys! I have my medical appointment on Monday and my ticket to go back home on Wed.
Lots of changessss....
Congrats akk on getting medical request; just in time. Hope you have safe and comfortable trip back home. What changes are you talking about? I hope all's well.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
friends
Congratulations Inge and AKK..

I am in a strange situation.
After applying to CIC on Dec 6th I travelled to India on Jan 15th for my H1B stamping. However, I was given 221g and got stuck for 3.5 months.

I got AOR along with medical request on Jan 26th but only on Mar 25th I came to know about it (due to the negligence of my neighbour in NJ). I finished medicals on 25th itself and shipped them to Ottawa on 28th.

Many of you have got communication from Buffalo about your file transfer.
I too expected the same and kept telling my neighbour to fedeX my mails to me. She did it (it seems) but on fedEx there is no tracking information. Essentially I lost all my mails since Jan 15th.

Now I have my H1B check cleared and I am travelling tomorrow to get the stamping. I will be in the US latest by 7th May.

If any of you can suggest me about...

1. How do I find out if my file has been transfered and if so to where

2. Is there a way to get the duplicate communication from CIC which I believe I would have lost.

-dna