+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nix1 said:
Tapak said:
I didn't specify place for interview, I selected "any". I am open to appear for interview anywhere in USA ;) as long as they process it without delay. That's one more reason why I sent my PR landing fees along with my application fees.
Do you live in the state of New York or near by state? I just wanted to get some idea on if they try to find the nearest consulate from where you live to process your PR if you did not pick a location.
I live in Texas.

kool

Dec 11, 2008
nix1 said:
kool said:
This is what i received from CIC Buffalo....
"Dear Sir/Madam :
This refers to your application for Permanent residence in Canada.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, Your file has been sent to Canadian consulate General, New York."
It seems like most of Alberta PNP applications are being transferred to NY to expedite the processing.

Guys can click on the link below to track my immigration progress....

http://www.trackitt.com/member/Kool1
Congratulations to you kool. Did you pick New York OR No Preference on your application form? Is New York the nearest consulate office from where you live?
I had picked "no preference". I am currently staying in Minnesota.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Folks on this forum who got the nomination, can you please help with this thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ainp-approved-noc-2171-sys-anlysts-it-consul-without-computer-related-degree-t17540.0.html

To the folks who already got the nomination from AINP, we those who are waiting want you to share this information with us.

There was a case rejected due to the following reason.

"Your file has been reviewed, and it has been determined that your education and professional experience are equivalent to a Business Methods Analyst (NOC 1122) which is not included in the Regional occupation Under pressure list. As a result, you cannot be considered eligible for the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream at this time.
Please note that decisions with respect to the selection of Candidates are at the sole discretion of the Provience of Alberta and are final; There is no appeal process."

As per HRSDC website 2171 (systems Analysts & It consultants) usually have degree in Computer, engineering or related field.
Consult here: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/english/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2171

Has anyone received the nomination under the NOC 2171 without a Computer Engg or a Computer related degree ?

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
AlbertaNominee said:
Tapak said:
nix1 said:
Congratulations Tapak! Did you pick New York on your application for the place of interview? I know ingegarcia's file was transferred to NY too and he does not remember if he picked New York or Detroit.

I picked Seattle and just wanted to make sure that they try to send your file to the place you have picked instead of sending everybody to New York.
I didn't specify place for interview, I selected "any". I am open to appear for interview anywhere in USA ;) as long as they process it without delay. That's one more reason why I sent my PR landing fees along with my application fees.
Dear Sir:

I am new and just applied for AINP. I want to know that whether or not I will have to face interview? Please help me.

jetu

Nov 13, 2008
hai
any body got AOR last or this week ,i didnt heard any good news from along
i dont know whats gong on.???????????????

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys... I got a letter from buffalo transferring my CIC case to other consulate consulate.....

".....In order to expedite the processing of your application for CPR your file has been transfer to NY, NY...
consulate will analysis your application and determine if personal interview is required..."

Good luck to all!!!
Inge,

Is there a way to find whether ones file is transferred any other consulate from Buffalo? I know they send a letter. However, as I still stuck in India (for last 3 months) I am finding it difficult to access my mail.

-dna

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi Dna... that really sucks! I feel your pain and my prayers are with you...
I remember that when I asked that question to Buffalo they told me to notify them of my change of address so they could make a decision weather to transfer the case or not...
You might want call them also to see what's the course of action on your case and avoid more delays.... drop them an email / fax with the address change but also make sure to call them... If you have your case number already that might be easier for them.....

BTW let me know if I can be of any help!!
Regards

A

Albertagoverner

dnataraj said:
ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys... I got a letter from buffalo transferring my CIC case to other consulate consulate.....

".....In order to expedite the processing of your application for CPR your file has been transfer to NY, NY...
consulate will analysis your application and determine if personal interview is required..."

Good luck to all!!!
Inge,

Is there a way to find whether ones file is transferred any other consulate from Buffalo? I know they send a letter. However, as I still stuck in India (for last 3 months) I am finding it difficult to access my mail.

-dna

Dnatraj:
You don't have to do anything in this case. It is CIC buffalo's discretion whether they want your file to process in New delhi or not. If they don't want to interview and they want to process you at Buffalo then its thier will. Just tell them wherever you are.

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Hey dnataraj,

Let me ask you something...
You are stuck on India, right? Did you receive AOR and medical request here is US, right? As I remember you did your medicals in India...Did you find any problems regarding receiving AOR/medical requirement in US, but doing medicals in India? Someone sent you the medical forms, so then you went to a doctor in India?

Let me tell me my case, I didn't receive my AOR yet, it has been 2 months and a half that I applied for CIC, I want to leave US in the end of this month...I don't know why they are delaying the AOR for people that applied end Jan, beg of Feb. Someone even said that it might take 120 days now...I am lost.

So I was wondering what you did, maybe I could do the same...

Thanks in advance
Akk

dnataraj said:
ingegarcia said:

Good luck to all!!!
Inge,

-dna

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
akk said:
Hey dnataraj,

Let me ask you something...
You are stuck on India, right? Did you receive AOR and medical request here is US, right? As I remember you did your medicals in India...Did you find any problems regarding receiving AOR/medical requirement in US, but doing medicals in India? Someone sent you the medical forms, so then you went to a doctor in India?

Let me tell me my case, I didn't receive my AOR yet, it has been 2 months and a half that I applied for CIC, I want to leave US in the end of this month...I don't know why they are delaying the AOR for people that applied end Jan, beg of Feb. Someone even said that it might take 120 days now...I am lost.

So I was wondering what you did, maybe I could do the same...

Thanks in advance
Akk
Akk,

I had applied for CIC on 5th December 2008. I went to India on 15th Jan 15th. Apparently, in the first week of Feb I received AOR dated 26th Jan along with medical request.

Since I did not have access to my mail I had to repeatedly call my (irresponsible) neighbour to get hold of my mail
and only on 25th March(the 59th day of 60 day deadline) she says, "there is a letter from Buffalo". I asked her to fedEx the letter immediately.

Meanwhile I did my medicals in Bangalore and that doctor was nice enough to send the results to Ottawa on 28th. He in fact gave me the tracking # of FedEx and they reached Ottawa on 1st April.

And now...

1. I am stuck here for last 3 months and no idea whether they have transferred my case to NY (probability is high as I live in New York).

2. My FBI fingerprints are in my apartment in the US and the apartment keys are here with me.

3. I applied for Indian PCC at NY Indian consulate and they have arrived after I came here. At least the lady at consulate informed me about this and left a voicemail. Luckily, (thanks to Vonage) I could receive a copy of voicemail in my email. However, to get them I have to return to US and show my passport.

And what I am thinking..

I will wait another month and then get FBI and PCC again from here in India.

I SUGGEST:
Don't leave US till you get your AOR. From my experience, Canadian Immigration offices work on a logic (unlike their US counterparts) and you WILL get your AOR soon. You should remember that your application was fine, else they would have returned it by this time.

Finish medicals there, send PCC and the come to India. Then you can change address.
However will they transfer your case to ND, I am not sure (see Albertagoverner's post). I wrote a mail to them and the reply was very generic one saying CIC will decide on transferring case. Only catch is if there is interview requirement and if that happens at one of Canadian consulates in the US, then you need some visa to travel back into US.

Hope this helps..

Good luck,
dnataraj

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Thank you sooooo much for your reply. I feel so sorry for your situation!! Thanks for your advice, I hope my AOR arrives this week. It has been 2 months and a half now, and I lost my job this week, friday wil be my last day, my employer will not report me, but staying here is a waste of money for me. I just need medicals to leave........................sooo frustrating...

Akk