+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

akk

Sep 2, 2008
So, you think I will be in problems if I send them my CA PCC, even though I was not requested too, yet?
I've done it, and they expire in 3 months....I am leaving US in few weeks....I want to be safe...I was thinking to send it.

Akk

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
I don't think there will be any problems if you send more information.... the more complete and accurate documentation the faster the decision is made...

akk said:
So, you think I will be in problems if I send them my CA PCC, even though I was not requested too, yet?
I've done it, and they expire in 3 months....I am leaving US in few weeks....I want to be safe...I was thinking to send it.

Akk

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
akk said:

Akk
There is no harm in sending them to CIC. I am worried about spending extra for the PCCs.There are a few applicants ahead of me like inge who completed medicals still without PCCs. If CIC ask for their PCCs I will start applying for them.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
LOL... I guess we are all waiting for the same... I'll let you guys know if they ask for them...

bendjoe said:
akk said:

Akk
There is no harm in sending them to CIC. I am worried about spending extra for the PCCs.There are a few applicants ahead of me like inge who completed medicals still without PCCs. If CIC ask for their PCCs I will start applying for them.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
akk,
if you have sent the state pcc, it should not be a problem.

bendjoe and ingegarcia have not invested in state pcc's, and are "not" sending e-mails for clarifications, if cic needs state pcc's (i doubt) they'll ask. very sensible approach! if other members had been as restrained, i think, we would not have all the new restrictions like "you've got to have valid h1 at the time of nomination", etc.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today, I received letter saying that my file has been transferred to New York consulate and the officer will decide if I need to attend personal interview. BTW, my medicals were sent to Ottawa on 04/03. I haven't received any request for state PCC yet. I don't intend to apply for State PCC until and unless asked for.

Good luck to all PR aspirants!!!

Taps

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
Tapak said:
Today, I received letter saying that my file has been transferred to New York consulate and the officer will decide if I need to attend personal interview. BTW, my medicals were sent to Ottawa on 04/03. I haven't received any request for state PCC yet. I don't intend to apply for State PCC until and unless asked for.

Good luck to all PR aspirants!!!

Taps
wow that is great news Taps you are almost there ! congrats !!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Tapak! Did you pick New York on your application for the place of interview? I know ingegarcia's file was transferred to NY too and he does not remember if he picked New York or Detroit.

I picked Seattle and just wanted to make sure that they try to send your file to the place you have picked instead of sending everybody to New York.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nix1 said:
Congratulations Tapak! Did you pick New York on your application for the place of interview? I know ingegarcia's file was transferred to NY too and he does not remember if he picked New York or Detroit.

I picked Seattle and just wanted to make sure that they try to send your file to the place you have picked instead of sending everybody to New York.
I didn't specify place for interview, I selected "any". I am open to appear for interview anywhere in USA ;) as long as they process it without delay. That's one more reason why I sent my PR landing fees along with my application fees.

kool

Dec 11, 2008
Tapak said:
nix1 said:

I didn't specify place for interview, I selected "any". I am open to appear for interview anywhere in USA ;) as long as they process it without delay. That's one more reason why I sent my PR landing fees along with my application fees.
This is what i received from CIC Buffalo....
"Dear Sir/Madam :
This refers to your application for Permanent residence in Canada.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, Your file has been sent to Canadian consulate General, New York."
It seems like most of Alberta PNP applications are being transferred to NY to expedite the processing.

Guys can click on the link below to track my immigration progress....

http://www.trackitt.com/member/Kool1

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tapak said:
Do you live in the state of New York or near by state? I just wanted to get some idea on if they try to find the nearest consulate from where you live to process your PR if you did not pick a location.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kool said:
This is what i received from CIC Buffalo....
"Dear Sir/Madam :
This refers to your application for Permanent residence in Canada.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, Your file has been sent to Canadian consulate General, New York."
It seems like most of Alberta PNP applications are being transferred to NY to expedite the processing.

Guys can click on the link below to track my immigration progress....

http://www.trackitt.com/member/Kool1
Congratulations to you kool. Did you pick New York OR No Preference on your application form? Is New York the nearest consulate office from where you live?