+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

jetu

Nov 13, 2008
hai
application sent to bufallo- 30 jan 2009
recieve- 1 feb 2009
application return back on 15 feb 2009 due to some blank space .
application sent back again 16 feb 2009
after that no reply from buffalo

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
jetu said:
hai
recieve- 1 feb 2009
We have similar time-line, would have got something by now if they hadn't sent it back. I think we have two more weeks before something comes from CIC.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
That is why I m confused. As I remember you r from NH and your case should process in Buffalo, NY anyway. Are you saying PNP-AB applicants are getting interviewed or you are talking abt FSW?
Please clarify!!

ingegarcia said:
Thank you nomad_musafir!!

Hi findude32
I've been checking trackitt.com and some of the cases are being transferred to other consulates... Seattle, NY are the ones I am aware so far...... I guess it might expedite the process in case of an interview, process passport, etc... So I guess they transfer my case to NY because it is is just 4 hours away.....

ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys... I got a letter from buffalo transferring my CIC case to other consulate consulate.....

".....In order to expedite the processing of your application for CPR your file has been transfer to NY, NY...
consulate will analysis your application and determine if personal interview is required..."

Good luck to all!!!

chow

Sep 23, 2008
bendjoe said:
jetu said:
hai
recieve- 1 feb 2009
We have similar time-line, would have got something by now if they hadn't sent it back. I think we have two more weeks before something comes from CIC.
\\
you guys may hear by the end of this Friday.

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Friday? I doubt it...
I sent mine Feb 4th and didn't receive anything so far....I am expecting to receive the AOR this week.
They will have 2 more weeks probably..

Akk

chow

Sep 23, 2008
akk said:
Friday? I doubt it...
I sent mine Feb 4th and didn't receive anything so far....I am expecting to receive the AOR this week.

Akk
AKK,
Did you check your mail box today?

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Hi guys!

I just wanna inform everyone that I just mailed my application to CIC a few minutes ago. It seems like a "buzzer-beater play" for me because the PCC from a country I once worked with, has just arrived this afternoon and my FBI will be 3 months old in 2 days. So, the application needs to arrive in Buffalo, NY tomorrow to make all the documents valid as per CIC requirement.

I really hope that they will find everything in order and wish that they will process it as fast as possible, because I intend to leave the US anytime soon.

Thank you guys for the support and I will keep you posted on the development of my application.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
nomad_musafir said:
chow - have you been taking lessons from ABGovn'r lately? when did you enter the fortune telling business? ;)
No way.

I am so eagerly waiting for some news. Things turning very fast from my side for every hour except this.

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Mail from post office just come after 3pm, but don't worry, as soon as anything arrives I will let you know.

Akk

chow said:
akk said:
Friday? I doubt it...

Akk
AKK,
Did you check your mail box today?

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys... I got a letter from buffalo transferring my CIC case to other consulate consulate.....

".....In order to expedite the processing of your application for CPR your file has been transfer to NY, NY...
consulate will analysis your application and determine if personal interview is required..."

Good luck to all!!!
Inge,
Did you e-mail NYC Consulate about state PCCs?

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
I realized that getting the state PCCs take about a week so I am going to wait until I hear from them....

bendjoe said:
ingegarcia said:

Good luck to all!!!
Inge,
Did you e-mail NYC Consulate about state PCCs?

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
c'mon ingegarcia - have you not learned anything from this forum? you've got to tell them what your application is missing, so they will make sure you provide all those documents ;)

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
hahahha..... that's the reason why I am not sending the state PCCs .... LOL

nomad_musafir said:
c'mon ingegarcia - have you not learned anything from this forum? you've got to tell them what your application is missing, so they will make sure you provide all those documents ;)