Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi merge
Congratulations on your AOR and medicals!! question for you you said that your medicals were done in march 30, 2009 and additional application submited to CEM.
What did you mean by "additional application submited to CEM"... did CIC request more documents?

merge said:
i got my AOR last march 24, 2009

akk said:
By the way..Any new AOR here?

Akk

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
merge said:
hi friends,
i would like to update my application track.

march 30, 2009 - medical done and additional application submited to CEM.

march 24, 2009 - i receive AOR and letter for medical. and request some documents.

feb 18, 2009 - submit my application in Canada embassy makati.

dec 10, 2008 - receive letter of approval from manitoba.

sept 2007 - received me a letter from manitoba to updated me that my application can be in process.

july 2007 - submit requirements application to Manitoba.

thanks!..^_^

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi Guys... I got a letter from buffalo transferring my CIC case to other consulate consulate.....

".....In order to expedite the processing of your application for CPR your file has been transfer to NY, NY...
consulate will analysis your application and determine if personal interview is required..."

Good luck to all!!!

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
I have been out from the forum so I am trying to catch up.
First, what is the purpose of ingegarcia case being transferred to Buffalo, NY. I thought he is also like one of us PNP-Alberta and all our cases are processing in NY. ? What did I miss?

Second Q, my friend applied for PNP-AB and working in US but his wife is in home country. He is expecting AOR/Medical request this month.
1). would CIC send his wife medical request to the home country or will they send medical request letter here in US and he will need to send this letter to home country where his wife will do her medical? {i know AOR will be the same since his wife is under dependent family}
Thank you folks.

ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys... I got a letter from buffalo transferring my CIC case to other consulate consulate.....

".....In order to expedite the processing of your application for CPR your file has been transfer to NY, NY...
consulate will analysis your application and determine if personal interview is required..."

Good luck to all!!!

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
I too have the same question on how to handle this situation where I get a AOR while my family will be visiting India. If that happens I plan to do the medicals for them in India, but I will be here in the USA.

I had started another thread for this, but not able to get any response from someone who has done this.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-medicals-exams-from-outside-the-usa-home-town-t16640.0.html

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
findude32,
I think CIC Buffalo is transfering some people's cases to consulates closes to them in their states in case of interviews and for your friend who's wife is in home country they'll send everything to Your friend who is the main applicant and he'll have to send his wife's to her. they will both have 60 days for medicals to be done. CIC also require the whole family to try using one doctor to avoid delays

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thank you nomad_musafir!!

Hi findude32
I've been checking trackitt.com and some of the cases are being transferred to other consulates... Seattle, NY are the ones I am aware so far...... I guess it might expedite the process in case of an interview, process passport, etc... So I guess they transfer my case to NY because it is is just 4 hours away.....

ingegarcia said:

Good luck to all!!!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingegarcia said:
Thank you nomad_musafir!!

Hi findude32
I've been checking trackitt.com and some of the cases are being transferred to other consulates... Seattle, NY are the ones I am aware so far...... I guess it might expedite the process in case of an interview, process passport, etc... So I guess they transfer my case to NY because it is is just 4 hours away.....
Did you pick New York, NY place of interview when you send your application to Buffalo? I think one of the forms/checklist asks to pick one consulate (other than Buffalo) and I am wondering if that was the reason they transferred yours to NY.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
I am not 100% positive I remember for some reason I wanted to go to Detroit so I was thinking between between Detroit and NY...but I think I chose NY...

nix1 said:
Did you pick New York, NY place of interview when you send your application to Buffalo? I think one of the forms/checklist asks to pick one consulate (other than Buffalo) and I am wondering if that was the reason they transferred yours to NY.