22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
email2kale said:
chow said:
cooldeepforyou said:
Guys..an update...mine FSW application also got rejected..got a letter that occupation not in 38 list...
It seems they are not considering any application which is not in 38 list. Did you receive your FSW AOR# already? Can you post your time line? thanks for the update.

chow/cooldeepforyou : Did you submit your CIC application after AINP nomination?
Oh ignore my earlier message... I got it now, FSW first and then AINP...

chow

Sep 23, 2008
email2kale said:
email2kale said:
chow said:
cooldeepforyou said:
Guys..an update...mine FSW application also got rejected..got a letter that occupation not in 38 list...
It seems they are not considering any application which is not in 38 list. Did you receive your FSW AOR# already? Can you post your time line? thanks for the update.

chow/cooldeepforyou : Did you submit your CIC application after AINP nomination?
Yes. 2 concurrent applications for Canada PR.

Oh ignore my earlier message... I got it now, FSW first and then AINP...

honey11111

Feb 16, 2009
Application sent to CIC buffalo 02/05/09, application returned back on 02/28/09 bec of wrong amt of fees
application sent again with correct amt. on 03/02/09.....nothing heard after that
not FSW

thanks

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Hello Folks,

After the nomination is approved, what all documents do we have to submit to CIC other than the police clearances ? Other than the CIC forms, can someone tell me what documents have to be mailed to CIC.

Thanks,

Ell.Bee

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
Hello Folks,

After the nomination is approved, what all documents do we have to submit to CIC other than the police clearances ? Other than the CIC forms, can someone tell me what documents have to be mailed to CIC.

Thanks,

Ell.Bee
Check this out: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/to-all-members-read-helpful-hints-before-applying-to-buffalo-t16924.0.html

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
Hello Folks,

Thanks,

Ell.Bee
Did you try searching for this? Easily available on CIC Buffalo. The second result for (cic buffalo pnp checklist) on google give this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGlish/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf
I have a post with the list of forms/documents I attached to my application on this very thread, page 4.

I love it when guys ask specific, informed questions after doing their homework on something as important as CIC application. Thanks again for not being lazy and posting a very general question, looking for easy, spoon-fed, answers.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nomad_musafir,

I have a question for you. Sorry! if I am being too lazy here to search. I DID search but could not find anywhere that says you need 3 months bank statement. You said, on your post (page 4) that you have included 3 months bank statement. Do they require 3 months statement?

I have enough money to cover my whole family, but I moved that money from one bank to another in the middle of Feb as I was not getting good interest rate from my previous bank. Now, if I have to show 3 months statement, I will not be able to do so as my money in the new bank has been for 1 and half month now.

Can I just ask the bank to write a short letter saying that I maintain checking and saving accounts with them and I have total this amount of money?

My wife has a CD in her name with another bank, can we show that money as the fund for CIC? Thanks.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
nix1,

they don't need exactly 3 statements. i just sent 3 to show that i have had balance over past 3 months at least. i can send them more if they want.
a letter from the bank should suffice for you, and also the notarized copy of your wife's cd. you can use anything that is more-or-less liquid cash, you cannot use land and cars etc.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks nomad_musafir. I am almost there now. Waiting for the wife's NY PCC. I hope they did not lose her documents as we sent our requests the same day (seperate envelopes) and I already got mine back (last Thursday, I think) and she has not received hers.