+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

C

cchabert

ainpdude said:
folks,

this is confusing.... i sent seperate PNP to buffalo with seperate fees that got encashed..
now cic sends letter to my lawyer asking if i want to continue with FSW or switch it to pnp
and no new fees will be required for switching .... i am wondering whats going on with cic
I got the same letter

strawberry1009

Jul 22, 2008
Hi ainpdude and cchabert,

I'm trying to understand how you came to this situation. Because in my case, ainp office instructed me to write a letter and fill up form to inform buffalo office what to do with the FSW application i have. Along with this came the instruction that I shouldnt re-pay fees since i already paid when I applied for FSW. Did they also give you instructions like this? Do you really have an FSW on file or Buffalo office has a mix up?

thanks for clarifying.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
strawberry1009 said:
Hi ainpdude and cchabert,

I'm trying to understand how you came to this situation. Because in my case, ainp office instructed me to write a letter and fill up form to inform buffalo office what to do with the FSW application i have. Along with this came the instruction that I shouldnt re-pay fees since i already paid when I applied for FSW. Did they also give you instructions like this? Do you really have an FSW on file or Buffalo office has a mix up?

thanks for clarifying.
hi straw...

yes i did recieve instructions from AINP asking me to file seperate PNP with seperate fees... I do have FSW on file at buffalo
and while applying in PNP i mentioned about the FSW and asked them to switch or cancel it .... i wonder how they can
miss it....

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
cchabert said:
ainpdude said:
folks,

this is confusing.... i sent seperate PNP to buffalo with seperate fees that got encashed..
now cic sends letter to my lawyer asking if i want to continue with FSW or switch it to pnp
and no new fees will be required for switching .... i am wondering whats going on with cic
I got the same letter
cch,,,

wondering if u filed fsw thro lawyer ? ... did they send this letter directly to you ?

strawberry1009

Jul 22, 2008
ainpdude, that is strange.

on the brighter side, at least you know cic is already processing your application :) when did you send your PNP forms to their office? Best of Luck!

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
strawberry1009 said:
ainpdude, that is strange.

on the brighter side, at least you know cic is already processing your application :) when did you send your PNP forms to their office? Best of Luck!
well yea atleast something is going on :) ... sent PNP app to CIC on Jan 22 09

C

cchabert

Ok This is what happened to me :

1.- Apply under FSW by lawyer on June 2008
2.- Received AOR on October 2008
3.- Apply to AINP my self on October 2008
4.- Got nomination on January 2009
5.- CIC send letter to my lawyer on January 2009 asking that if I want to continue with AINP and FSW I need to send another $1500, or withdraw any of two and not send more $$. (Of course I cancel my FSW)
6.- Got my FBI report yesterday, just waiting to another month of bank statement (April 6) to summit the whole package of AINP to CIC.
7.- Because I have a AOR I think they will ask quickly for medicals, cros my 20 fingers ;-)

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
Decision made in old FSW

Hi Folks,

I applied to CIC as a regular FSW in May 2008 & received AOR in September 2008.

Simultaneously I applied for AINP and nominated in November 2008, as per my lawyer's advice I applied PNP-CIC as a fresh case in Feb 2009 indicating my old FSW file no.

Today I was tracking my old FSW no. and it says that " Decision Made" , I am not sure what kind of decision made since no official letter received from CIC yet.

Meanwhile if someone in the same boat please share your experience.

Thanks,
TR

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
Re: Decision made in old FSW

toledoresident said:
Hi Folks,

I applied to CIC as a regular FSW in May 2008 & received AOR in September 2008.

Simultaneously I applied for AINP and nominated in November 2008, as per my lawyer's advice I applied PNP-CIC as a fresh case in Feb 2009 indicating my old FSW file no.

Today I was tracking my old FSW no. and it says that " Decision Made" , I am not sure what kind of decision made since no official letter received from CIC yet.

Thanks,
TR
Quiete interesting toledo... amazing things happen at cic...
looks like no communication, incorrect communication are all part and parcel of getting PR...

AINP & CIC buffalo in my case asked to file seperate PNP application and yday my lawyer
recieved letter asking for :

1. a written indication as to whether applicant wants to be considered for pnp program

2. updated cic forms

3. a written indication as to whether you want to continue with your app in the fsw category

i am wondering how come you didnt recieve such a letter ... you might want to drop a mail
to great customer support at buffalo

chow

Sep 23, 2008

I am not lucky as you are
toledoresident said:
Hi Folks,

I applied to CIC as a regular FSW in May 2008(March 2008) & received AOR in September 2008(August 2008).

Simultaneously I applied for AINP and nominated in November 2008 (December 2008), as per my lawyer's advice I applied PNP-CIC as a fresh case in Feb 2009 (Feb 2009)indicating my old FSW file no(Included FSW File Number).

Today I was tracking my old FSW no. and it says that " Decision Made" (We started processing your application on June 26, 2008. ), I am not sure what kind of decision made since no official letter received from CIC yet.

Thanks,
TR

My FSW NOC is 2173/2171.
Thanks
Chow

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
Decision Made in old FSW

Hi AINP,

My experience with CIC is excellent till now, they are extremely helpful. I understand that sometimes there is chance of miscommunication due to large volume of files.

I will keep you guys posted as soon as I will receive any communication.

Thanks,
TR

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008

Thanks Chow,

If you don't mind, could you please check your old FSW status today in CIC website and let me know.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Thanks,
TR

chow said:
I am not lucky as you are
toledoresident said:
Hi Folks,

I applied to CIC as a regular FSW in May 2008(March 2008) & received AOR in September 2008(August 2008).

Simultaneously I applied for AINP and nominated in November 2008 (December 2008), as per my lawyer's advice I applied PNP-CIC as a fresh case in Feb 2009 (Feb 2009)indicating my old FSW file no(Included FSW File Number).

Today I was tracking my old FSW no. and it says that " Decision Made" (We started processing your application on June 26, 2008. ), I am not sure what kind of decision made since no official letter received from CIC yet.

Thanks,
TR

My FSW NOC is 2173/2171.
Thanks
Chow

chow

Sep 23, 2008

After seeing your post, i checked again(4th time today) and pasted the status here.
5TH time status: We started processing your application on June 26, 2008.

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008

Thanks Chow, hope the decision made to my file is positive.

chow said:
After seeing your post, i checked again(4th time today) and pasted the status here.
5TH time status: We started processing your application on June 26, 2008.

chow

Sep 23, 2008

Dont worry. Tomorrow you will hear a good news from your lawyer.
When did you submit your AINP file to CIC in February. Mine was reached on 17th Feb.