+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I came home last night after 4 days travel. This morning, I tried to schedule appointment for Immigration physical examination. My luck didn't favor me - Doctors are unavailable until 27th due to spring break.

There is no additional request for any documents. I am not sure if I should really get Texas state PCC in advance, incase they ask at later date.
In addition to receipt of USD 2,020 (includes PR landing fee), there is a form, one each for member in the family, having attached stamped photograph. There are very few doctors in Texas who can perform this exam. I advise people to check in advance the closest available clinic as well as doctor's availability.

Good luck to all.
Taps

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi Tapak..
Seems to be that there are not too many doctors is NH either... the closes one is in MA..... and there are only 2 in this state... I might be incorrect though....

BTW I've read somewhere in the web that we need to take additional photos for the medical exam... Do you happen to know this?

Thank you and congrats for your AOR!!!

Tapak said:
I came home last night after 4 days travel. This morning, I tried to schedule appointment for Immigration physical examination. My luck didn't favor me - Doctors are unavailable until 27th due to spring break.

There is no additional request for any documents. I am not sure if I should really get Texas state PCC in advance, incase they ask at later date.
In addition to receipt of USD 2,020 (includes PR landing fee), there is a form, one each for member in the family, having attached stamped photograph. There are very few doctors in Texas who can perform this exam. I advise people to check in advance the closest available clinic as well as doctor's availability.

Good luck to all.
Taps

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingegarcia said:
Hi Tapak..
Seems to be that there are not too many doctors is NH either... the closes one is in MA..... and there are only 2 in this state... I might be incorrect though....

BTW I've read somewhere in the web that we need to take additional photos for the medical exam... Do you happen to know this?

Thank you and congrats for your AOR!!!

Tapak said:

Good luck to all.
Taps
Yes. I called up the doctor's office again.
- No special prep needed before medical exam like fasting or anything else
- I have been asked to bring passport along with 3 photographs for each person
- Bring all forms as sent by the CIC.
- Medical exam fee is around USD340 for adult, ~ $240 for child above 11 years and ~ $180 for my 8 year old child.
Fees may differ from place to place.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi bendjoe
I think you were right... I just received a package from CIC...... however no idea what it has... My wife just told me that they arrived but she was about to leave so no details about...... just to add more to my expectations!!... I'll try to post something tonight....

akk

Sep 2, 2008
I AM WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR YOUR POST!!! hehehehehehe
Please post here what you have received when you find out!!!

Akk

ingegarcia said:
Hi bendjoe
I think you were right... I just received a package from CIC...... however no idea what it has... My wife just told me that they arrived but she was about to leave so no details about...... just to add more to my expectations!!... I'll try to post something tonight....

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
akk said:
I AM WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR YOUR POST!!! hehehehehehe
Please post here what you have received when you find out!!!

Akk

ingegarcia said:
Hi bendjoe
We are all excited for you mate. Did you find out when was your money order cashed? I had to resent the package with I797-A. So I am trying to get an idea on how many days after the cashing of the FEE they are sending the AOR. According to that I could apply for the State Police Clearances. I am planning to sent State PCCs after getting AOR and medicals even without them asking for it.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Yeah I noticed that!!! I thought I was the only one ANXIOUS waiting for it!!!!

The check, I couldn't find out b/c of my "brilliant" idea of sending the money order in Canadian dollars... next time I won't do that... but the process seems to be average.... at least is what I've noticed for AOR and medicals....
The state PCCs I still don't know if they asked for them; however my position is that I won't provide anything until they ask for it..... the reason is that I checked the procedure of the PCC from Ohio and it's not clear and seems complicated. I need to call and request some forms, wait for forms, fingerprints again go to the closest police station, buy money for us$50, send forms, wait!!!! and the website does not even specify how long it will take....... However I am not surprised about that b/c I lived there :D
I post something once I check the info!

bendjoe said:
We are all excited for you mate. Did you find out when was your money order cashed? I had to resent the package with I797-A. So I am trying to get an idea on how many days after the cashing of the FEE they are sending the AOR. According to that I could apply for the State Police Clearances. I am planning to sent State PCCs after getting AOR and medicals even without them asking for it.

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
Hi Inge,

PCC for ohio is simple, go to the electronic finger printing station and get it done in five minutes.

They will send you PCC within five minutes.

Almost all universities and community colleges are having this factility.

Thanks,
TR

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
toledoresident said:
Hi Inge,

PCC for ohio is simple, go to the electronic finger printing station and get it done in five minutes.

Thanks,
TR
Can we do it from out of state? Btw what is your CIC status?

chow

Sep 23, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Yeah I noticed that!!! I thought I was the only one ANXIOUS waiting for it!!!!

The check, I couldn't find out b/c of my "brilliant" idea of sending the money order in Canadian dollars... next time I won't do that... but the process seems to be average.... at least is what I've noticed for AOR and medicals....
The state PCCs I still don't know if they asked for them; however my position is that I won't provide anything until they ask for it..... the reason is that I checked the procedure of the PCC from Ohio and it's not clear and seems complicated. I need to call and request some forms, wait for forms, fingerprints again go to the closest police station, buy money for us$50, send forms, wait!!!! and the website does not even specify how long it will take....... However I am not surprised about that b/c I lived there :D
I post something once I check the info!

bendjoe said:
Ingegarcia's update:

http://www.trackitt.com/discuss/prn/1474077/

Congratulationsssssssss.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thanks toledoresident, can I perform this procedure out of the state b/c I am currently living in NH?

BTW I received AOR dated mar 17/09 and instructions for medical examinations, no other documentation was requested... The letter states that my file has been placed in a queue and it is waiting for assessment and that I will receive further information and instructions if needed.. seems to be a pretty scripted letter.
I'll make an appointment this Monday and I'll post updates on my case...

Good luck to all!!

toledoresident said:
Hi Inge,

Thanks,
TR

akk

Sep 2, 2008
UHUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

Great!, so I will be receiving mine around April 8.
I will have enough time to make medicals and leave US end of April!! Cool to hear that.
Did you check the website with your AOR number to see if it is there, and if it says "in progress"?
Also, did they asked just for medical exams? Didn't they ask more pics? Someone here said they ask pics too...

Akk