+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Tapak said:
Hi Guys,

I received my AOR and medical request today.

Here are time lines:

Application Sent to CIC :30th Dec 2008
AOR +Medical Request : 10 Mar 2009

I will provide more information this weekend.

Taps
Tapak,
Congratulationsssssssssss. I was telling this morning that you may hear some good news this week.................party time. Did you receive email request or did they send any letter?

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chow said:
Tapak said:
Hi Guys,

Here are time lines:

Taps
Tapak,
Congratulationsssssssssss. I was telling this morning that you may hear some good news this week.................party time. Did you receive email request or did they send any letter?
No email. It was s-mail. I am travelling so can't provide more information as it was just a read out to me by my other half.

Thanks all of you.

Taps

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Congrats Tapak!! CIC started processing applications which were received in Jan and processing time seems to be 2 months..

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! mumbaimerijan and Tapak. That's great news. 2 months and 10 days for AOR and medical request. Not bad at all.

Question to both of you, if you have a few minutes to reply this. Did you guys update your forms (dates, signatures) before sending the forms to the CIC Buffalo?

A member in this forum mentioned that the CIC returned his documents because he had not updated his forms since he sent those to the AINP. I am a little bit confused as the AINP wanted us to save those old forms to send to the CIC Buffalo after nomination. If nothing has changed, I do not see what is the reason we need to update.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
Tapak said:
Hi Guys,

Here are time lines:

Taps
Congrats Taps !!!!! that is great news ... best wishes !

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
nix1 said:
Congrats! mumbaimerijan and Tapak. That's great news. 2 months and 10 days for AOR and medical request. Not bad at all.

Question to both of you, if you have a few minutes to reply this. Did you guys update your forms (dates, signatures) before sending the forms to the CIC Buffalo?

A member in this forum mentioned that the CIC returned his documents because he had not updated his forms since he sent those to the AINP. I am a little bit confused as the AINP wanted us to save those old forms to send to the CIC Buffalo after nomination. If nothing has changed, I do not see what is the reason we need to update.

I have updated the signature and the date section next to signature.... I believe CIC might be having some cut-off
like they would not accept any form on which the date it was signed was more than 6 months old... the reason
they want the applicant to sign and resend is to make sure that all information in CIC forms is up to date from applicant side

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainpdude said:
I have updated the signature and the date section next to signature....
That means you printed those forms again and sign them and also entered the new dates (either typed or handwritten), right?

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
nix1 said:
ainpdude said:
That means you printed those forms again and sign them and also entered the new dates (either typed or handwritten), right?
Yes only those pages where the information changed and the last page where signature and date is needed.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Please post your time line if you have already submitted your CIC-AINP application and waiting for AOR#, Medical request, Documents request, Passport request or VISA? Strictly no other information or queries here please.

mumbaimerijan

Jan 4, 2009
There was no other document requested by CIC , PCC worked without State Police Certificate . Well i heard that during assessment they might ask for state certificate in future.

I did made changes to my CIC application before sending to make it current.

Cheers !

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
I also changed a couple of forms... first page of IM0008 to include Category and one of the forms with the signature...

ainpdude said:
nix1 said:
ainpdude said:
Yes only those pages where the information changed and the last page where signature and date is needed.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Tapak said:
Hi Guys,

Here are time lines:

Taps
Tapak & Mumbaimerijan .. Congratulations!!.

BTW did you receive AOR by mail or email?
I sent my application on 5th Dec 2008 and so far no reply. However I am stuck at India for last two months (h1B stamping). If you received AOR by mail can you tell me how the post looks like (color, envelop size etc, does it have canadian immigration address) so that I can check with my US friend of any such post.

Is there a way to call CIC and find the ststus?

-dnataraj

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
My timelines......
File number for AINP (26X)
Nomination received: 01/05
PCC from home country took 45 days and FBI took two weeks.
CIC received date: 02/23
Cheque cashed date: 03/03
NO FSW

O O

I

______

mumbaimerijan

Jan 4, 2009
Hi dnataraj

It's a white coloured envelope, pretty much same size as of AINP nomination package (A4) and it has got canada consulate address on Top of envelope.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
mumbaimerijan said:
Hi dnataraj

It's a white coloured envelope, pretty much same size as of AINP nomination package (A4) and it has got canada consulate address on Top of envelope.
Thank you!!
I will check it up and kepp all you posted

-dnataraj