Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Vegreville received our application filled with hopes and dreams. Also, came along lots of nerves and worries. But I am so blessed to say that a year after we sent it off that I have been a PR for almost 2 months. This is a beautiful country with wonderful people. I can't thank Canada enough and the people that helped us to get to this point, because of them we live happily with no more worries of having to leave and can live happily together as we grow our future. So much in your life can change in a year and I am just so glad it was for the better. I guess I just want everyone to realize you aren't alone, that we are here for you and that at anytime your lives can change for the better.

Everyday, is a new day filled with hope and new beginning. I just want to say congrats to all those who, like me, have already gotten through this. Some with more struggles than others but we're all blessed with a wonderful gift and it was worth it as I am sure we can all agree. To all those still waiting, always remember that "love conquers all" and "good things come to those who wait". I hope that all of your waits are short and the processing is smooth. You will see through to happiness with your families. Stay strong. This is only temporary. And to those just getting started, we will be here to help you along the way. You aren't alone, we all started in the same place. Your happiness will come too.

I am just so grateful for where we are today. So grateful for all the help we received here and for the true friends I made along the way. You helped so much. I hope everyone receives such a wonderful gift like this as well. It is something to treasure. Thank you Canada for giving my hubby and I a home to make our own for good now. For that, we will always be blessed. Thank you.

Sending you all out there lots of luck, strength, patience, and love! :)
Sincerely, Love_Young

P.S. Sorry for the random start of this thread but I just felt this was just the place that would understand our happiness. I hope it gives all those something to look forward to with their families as well. You can get through this.

Alex121

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Costa Rica
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
Doc's Request.
Febuary 2011
AOR Received.
October 2010
Med's Request
september 2 2011
Med's Done....
August 2010, redo september 6 2011
Passport Req..
Febuary 2011, again on september 2 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 5 2011
LANDED..........
October 19 2011 -Si Dios quiere :)
This just gave me hope not to give up especially at this moment that I feel my life is going no where, Your words just inspired me not to give up :) congrats and all the best to you and your spouse in canada :)

awor

Nov 4, 2010
Oregon to Alberta
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> LA
App. Filed.......
26 Aug 2011
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2011
File Transfer...
[b]CPC-M to Buffalo:[/b] 03 Nov 2011 [b]Buffalo to LA:[/b] 19 Jan 2012
Med's Done....
11 Apr 2011 [b]Ecas shows received [/b]5 Mar 2012
Passport Req..
7 Mar 2012 [b]Decision Made[/b]: 1 Apr 2012
VISA ISSUED...
29 Mar 2012 [b] CORP Received[/b]: 19 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
Sumas: 25 April 2012 / [b]PR Cards Received[/b]: 4 July 2012
<3

Patience is not my strong suit. I am trying particularly hard for the PR process so I don't go insane, but it's not coming easy. Your post is quite timely and helpful. One day we'll be "on the other side" (of the application process and the border!) and my husband, my kids, and I, will be able to put all this behind us.

Morena

Star Member
Jul 2, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02- 2011
Doc's Request.
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
13-07-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
21-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2011
LANDED..........
Soon!!!
Thank you so much for your words Love _ Young. I was needing this...!! I just need to keep the faith!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Alex121, awor, and Morena. I am so glad you all enjoyed it and that it helped you in some way. It is very nice to know that.
Sometimes we just need a little push, encouragement, and knowing we aren't alone to get through this. I am wishing you all so much luck. You're strong and will see through this. The happiness that will follow after this process is worth it. :)

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
Love_Young,

Thanks for your words of encouragement! It's uplifting to see stories like yours that have ended happily. It makes you feel confidence and hope on the Immigration system. Of course it's not an easy journey, but like you said, it's all worth it.

And like Love_Young and many others before and after, I commend all the members on this forum, especially the senior and most experienced ones, for a great support effort and your guidance, without which the entire process would be a complete nightmare.

Thanks and let's carry on with our dream.

aerogurl87

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
Doc's Request.
12-02-13
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED!!!! :)
Passport Req..
12-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2013
LANDED..........
10-04-2013
So good to hear happy endings like that. I haven't started on my application yet, but I can't wait till my boyfriend and I will be able to live together without worrying about having to get a visa every year or so, to make sure things stay that way.

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
I have been a PR for over a year now and yet I still remember those months of sheer terror waiting for that 'brown envelope'.

To Love_Young.....yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... ;D ;D ;D

To anyone else still going through the process.......keep the faith....there is a light....

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
Love_Young said:
Vegreville received our application filled with hopes and dreams. Also, came along lots of nerves and worries. But I am so blessed to say that a year after we sent it off that I have been a PR for almost 2 months. This is a beautiful country with wonderful people. I can't thank Canada enough and the people that helped us to get to this point, because of them we live happily with no more worries of having to leave and can live happily together as we grow our future. So much in your life can change in a year and I am just so glad it was for the better. I guess I just want everyone to realize you aren't alone, that we are here for you and that at anytime your lives can change for the better.

Everyday, is a new day filled with hope and new beginning. I just want to say congrats to all those who, like me, have already gotten through this. Some with more struggles than others but we're all blessed with a wonderful gift and it was worth it as I am sure we can all agree. To all those still waiting, always remember that "love conquers all" and "good things come to those who wait". I hope that all of your waits are short and the processing is smooth. You will see through to happiness with your families. Stay strong. This is only temporary. And to those just getting started, we will be here to help you along the way. You aren't alone, we all started in the same place. Your happiness will come too.

I am just so grateful for where we are today. So grateful for all the help we received here and for the true friends I made along the way. You helped so much. I hope everyone receives such a wonderful gift like this as well. It is something to treasure. Thank you Canada for giving my hubby and I a home to make our own for good now. For that, we will always be blessed. Thank you.

Sincerely, Love_Young

P.S. Sorry for the random start of this thread but I just felt this was just the place that would understand our happiness. I hope it gives all those something to look forward to with their families as well. You can get through this.

Congratulations to and I'm happy for u. I hope that someday I will be reunited with my love there in Canada. Thank u for your words of inspiration.

Stumpedmom

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/03/2011 Receivd CPC-M
AOR Received.
16/06/2011
File Transfer...
06/05/2011 Received in Buffalo, 06/2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Done....
12/10/2010
Interview........
waived...obviously cuz we got the PPR
Passport Req..
16/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
24/8/2011 in our hands 8/29/2011
LANDED..........
3/9/2011
Thanks for the words of encouragement Love_Young....I am so happy for you both. This site has been an amazing place to get help and encouragement....

With hubs here visiting now, its not as bad as before but we are both anxious for that brown envelope, checking emails and ecas atleast twice a day....

I am so glad that you and your hubby are together and you got your PR....on a side note one year ago yesterday (the same day they opened your file) I got to marry the man of my dreams.....

AddledSage

Jul 17, 2011
Thanks for the post.

Love_Young said:

Sincerely, Love_Young

theachrissy

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
CPT , South Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/03/2011
File Transfer...
24/06/2011
Med's Request
29/04/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Passport Req..
13/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011 received back with DHL 3/1/12
LANDED..........
08/02/2012
Thank you for the kind words Love-Young, we are all waiting for that happy ending and hopeful that it will come soon. I wish you all the happiness and a blissful marriage...

J

jdwhite21

Love_Young:

You have been such a strong supporter of everyone on the forum and always ready to jump in with encouragement and try and pick everyone else up. It is so much appreciated, and many times you have made me feel better about our current situation. So glad that you have your happy ending and you and your husband now have the rest of your lives to look forward too!! And for the rest of us, like you said, good things come to those who wait!!
<3

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Thanks for sharing with us your inspiring words.

Cheers..