lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Did any of you guys receive their acknowledgement letters? I submitted my application in person today and I am really curious when I can expect to hear from them.

Thanks.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
FYI guys:-
I wrote a mail to OINP some days back
I am writing to you again in an attempt to ask for an update on my application that I submitted on the 21st Sept. 2015. In your last mail (30 Sept) you informed me that you have received the application and the documents in the package I sent you would be checked in 2-3 weeks. I have not heard from OINP until now and am still waiting for an update on my application.
Is there any progress on my application? If not, may I know how much more time would it take before my documents are processed.

To which they replied

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Our records indicate that your application was received on September 22, 2015 and as such remains within our standard 90 calendar day processing period. The OINP is unable to provide updates during this period.

None of my friend have received their acknowledgement. Please suggest if any of you have.

I2 I have a question for you. How do you put the following under your comments. Is it manually or there is a way you could automate this?

Applied for OINP masters in person:16/10/2015
OPNP file# :
Request for additional documents:
PNP Certificate:
Applied for Federal PR:
Received AOR:
Medical Request:
Medical completed:
Police certificate

I2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Parvisingh

You will be able to update your file once you reach the 10th post. I am yet to receive the letter acknowledgement however, I spoke to them and they said will take unto 8 weeks.

Good luck everyone

parvisingh said:
I am writing to you again in an attempt to ask for an update on my application that I submitted on the 21st Sept. 2015. In your last mail (30 Sept) you informed me that you have received the application and the documents in the package I sent you would be checked in 2-3 weeks. I have not heard from OINP until now and am still waiting for an update on my application.
Is there any progress on my application? If not, may I know how much more time would it take before my documents are processed.

To which they replied

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Our records indicate that your application was received on September 22, 2015 and as such remains within our standard 90 calendar day processing period. The OINP is unable to provide updates during this period.

None of my friend have received their acknowledgement. Please suggest if any of you have.

I2 I have a question for you. How do you put the following under your comments. Is it manually or there is a way you could automate this?

OPNP file# :
PNP Certificate:
Applied for Federal PR:
Received AOR:
Medical Request:
Medical completed:
Police certificate

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
I2 just wondering how is this possible?

www(dot)canadavisa(dot)com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-ontario-pnp-oinp-timeline-int-student-with-job-offer-t376849(dot)0(dot)html

Why a different treatment with Master program applicants. This person in the above post got everything on time it seems. He submitted around the same time we did and we are yet to receive the acknowledgement.

I2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you resend the link please, as I couldn't open it

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Sorry the canadavisa dont let me post any link. Just replace (dot) with . and paste in the address bar

I2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He applied last year 2014

"International student with job offer
employer pre-screening sent: 15 august 2014 "

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Sorry I2. Got a lil excited. Thanks for pointing it out.

I also found that OINP keep replying to post that are posted on their facebook page. You might want to check it out too. Go to facebook(dot)com/studyworkstay

I2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No worries, you should consider the SINP- express entry category if you are willing to live in Sask.

I just liked their page to get the lasted update

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Do you know if we can start counting the 90-days period from the day we submit our application or from the day we receive a letter of acknowledgement?

Thanks.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
I asked on their fb page

I have also applied for the nomination on 22nd Sept. and I have not received the acknowledgement until now. I have sent a mail enquiry about the same but didn't get a satisfactory response. OINP replied that my application is in currently the time span of 90 day processing period and therefore they would not be able to provide an update on my application. frown emoticon

To which they replied

Hi Parvi.

Our service standard to review applications for completeness and issue acknowledgement letters is 3 weeks from the date of the reception of such applications. But due to the high volume of applications being received, these letters may not be received within our standardized period.

Effectively, OINP will not respond to status requests that are made within 90 calendar days from the submission of the application. This period is the usual processing period for applications.

Thank you.

What I interpret from this is that the day they received the application your 90 day processing period already started. Kindly note these 90 days would not include the January and December months. What do you guys think about this?

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parvisingh said:
I asked on their fb page

I have also applied for the nomination on 22nd Sept. and I have not received the acknowledgement until now. I have sent a mail enquiry about the same but didn't get a satisfactory response. OINP replied that my application is in currently the time span of 90 day processing period and therefore they would not be able to provide an update on my application. frown emoticon

To which they replied

Hi Parvi.

Our service standard to review applications for completeness and issue acknowledgement letters is 3 weeks from the date of the reception of such applications. But due to the high volume of applications being received, these letters may not be received within our standardized period.

Effectively, OINP will not respond to status requests that are made within 90 calendar days from the submission of the application. This period is the usual processing period for applications.

Thank you.

What I interpret from this is that the day they received the application your 90 day processing period already started. Kindly note these 90 days would not include the January and December months. What do you guys think about this?

Parvi,
Thank you so much for sharing this information!
Yeah, I agree, it seems like the 90-day period starts on the day we submit the application.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Your welcome Laura. I feel finally my waiting period would not be that long now. I would be just 11 days short after 30 Nov (which I think would be pushed to Feb :( ). I dream of getting the nomination in this month itself. That would be so super cool. Fingers crossed.

Please share any information that you guys might encounter too.

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parvisingh said:

To which they replied

Hello,

OPNP file# :
PNP Certificate:
Applied for Federal PR:
Received AOR:
Medical Request:
Medical completed:
Police certificate
Also from this post of yours, I assume that you have already received a letter from them on September 30. Wasn't that the letter of acknowledgement itself?

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parvisingh said:
Your welcome Laura. I feel finally my waiting period would not be that long now. I would be just 11 days short after 30 Nov (which I think would be pushed to Feb :( ). I dream of getting the nomination in this month itself. That would be so super cool. Fingers crossed.

Please share any information that you guys might encounter too.
\

Yes, that would be super cool :) Good luck to you!!