+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Roxy04

Jul 18, 2016
Hi All,

I have been a silent follower of this forum and I want your valuable advice on the concern I currently have. My timeline as follows :

EE Profile Created: Nov 25, 2015(FSW)
OINP PT Notification: Nov 27, 2015
App Submitted to OINP: Jan 11, 2016
AOR Received: July 13, 2016
Addtl Doc Req: Awaiting
Nomination: Awaiting

My concern is that my profile is about to expire by Nov 24th, 2016 and my IELTS expires by Dec 13th, 2016. I should create a new profile by the end of November and notify to OINP. I have booked for an IELTS on 03rd December 2016. Hence I will only be able to receive the Result from IELTs by 20th December or so. Between the period of 13th Dec - till I receive my result, will my express entry profile become invalid? Will I have to create a new profile again and notify OINP or I'll just be able to update my IELTS score to the existing profile? Will that complicate the process?

Your responses are highly appreciated and thanks in advance.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Roxy04 said:
Hi All,

I have been a silent follower of this forum and I want your valuable advice on the concern I currently have. My timeline as follows :

EE Profile Created: Nov 25, 2015(FSW)
OINP PT Notification: Nov 27, 2015
App Submitted to OINP: Jan 11, 2016
AOR Received: July 13, 2016
Addtl Doc Req: Awaiting
Nomination: Awaiting

My concern is that my profile is about to expire by Nov 24th, 2016 and my IELTS expires by Dec 13th, 2016. I should create a new profile by the end of November and notify to OINP. I have booked for an IELTS on 03rd December 2016. Hence I will only be able to receive the Result from IELTs by 20th December or so. Between the period of 13th Dec - till I receive my result, will my express entry profile become invalid? Will I have to create a new profile again and notify OINP or I'll just be able to update my IELTS score to the existing profile? Will that complicate the process?

From the time that your profile expire till you make a new one , you have 30 days to inform OINP , make your profile in such a way that you are able to hit 2 targets in one shot.

you still have about a month for your profile to expire . hopefully you receive your nomination before that.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fast question, If my ties to Ontario are none except the intent to reside, shall I tick it as supporting documents or not. Thanks for advice.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Please go through this as it might help any OINP applicant who has a soon-to-expire/expired IELTS -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg5528671#msg5528671

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Please go through this as it might help any OINP applicant who has a soon-to-expire/expired IELTS -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg5528671#msg5528671
I still see there problems.
The problem is in following:
You have to keep 400+ points during whole application period (what can be accepted as exception is the aging).
As that is stated as one of the conditions of the program, it can be an easy trap.
Maybe important question is if the above stated applicant is a normal human stream of if he or she is other streams. That part might be important as well.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vensak said:
I still see there problems.
The problem is in following:
You have to keep 400+ points during whole application period (what can be accepted as exception is the aging).
As that is stated as one of the conditions of the program, it can be an easy trap.
Maybe important question is if the above stated applicant is a normal human stream of if he or she is other streams. That part might be important as well.
The applicant in question was a EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream applicant, FSW Outland. Yes, there are a lot of issues with it but it is information nonetheless. That is why I have mentioned that if anyone were to use this information, it is best to confirm with OINP themselves. Also, she sent an e-mail to them because her points would have gone below 400 if her IELTS expired. Nothing is explicitly mentioned about the CRS going below 400 though!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
The applicant in question was a EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream applicant, FSW Outland. Yes, there are a lot of issues with it but it is information nonetheless. That is why I have mentioned that if anyone were to use this information, it is best to confirm with OINP themselves. Also, she sent an e-mail to them because her points would have gone below 400 if her IELTS expired. Nothing is explicitly mentioned about the CRS going below 400 though!
I still see it as easy way for Ontario to weasle out of too many applicants if they decide like that. So yes I agree one has to contact the officer in order to get it confirmed.

murphyjamesuk

Apr 5, 2016
Afternoon All - I have a technical question.

Regarding the expiry of EE profile.

If someone was to be successful in getting the nomination from Ontario (i.e. 600 points onto their profile) but then the profile expires before the ITA arrives what is the situation?

For example. My profile expires on the 25th November 2016. 'IF' I get the nomination and points from Ontario on say 18th November and there is no ITA before the 25th my profile has then expired. So I then have an expired EE profile with nomination and 1015 points.

My questions are:

1) Is it best to create a new profile about 1 month in advance (27th October) to guarantee it does not expire to avoid the above situation

or

2) Wait and if the scenario happens as above I can create a new profile but will be able to transfer my nomination from my old expired profile.

Quite a tricky one! Any help advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murphyjamesuk said:

If someone was to be successful in getting the nomination from Ontario (i.e. 600 points onto their profile) but then the profile expires before the ITA arrives what is the situation?

For example. My profile expires on the 25th November 2016. 'IF' I get the nomination and points from Ontario on say 18th November and there is no ITA before the 25th my profile has then expired. So I then have an expired EE profile with nomination and 1015 points.

My questions are:

1) Is it best to create a new profile about 1 month in advance (27th October) to guarantee it does not expire to avoid the above situation

or

2) Wait and if the scenario happens as above I can create a new profile but will be able to transfer my nomination from my old expired profile.

Thanks
No problem there. Ontario is rather quick when it comes to transferring your points to new EE. Just write them and they react within like 2 days.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
murphyjamesuk said:

My questions are:

or

Thanks
If it expires nomination but before you get ITA, you have to create a new profile and request the province to transfer the nomination to the new profile.

If it expires before nomination, then you can create a new profile and request the province to send the nomination on the new profile. (This is what I did).

People have re-created their profiles before it expired and informed OINP about the same. This might work too!

It is your prerogative to go with any of these options!

Good luck!

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Roxy04 said:
Hi All,
..... I will only be able to receive the Result from IELTs by 20th December or so. Between the period of 13th Dec - till I receive my result, will my express entry profile become invalid? Will I have to create a new profile again and notify OINP or I'll just be able to update my IELTS score to the existing profile? Will that complicate the process?

Yes, your EE profile WOULD expire automatically, you would received an email and a CIC notification stating that your profile is no longer valid. You CANNOT reactivate that EE profile once it has become invalid.

If you have taken other language tests after your original test date, even if those tests had poor results, you could use those results to maintain the validity of your EE profile.

You can create a new EE profile, this time with your latest language test result, then inform OINP about it.

Yes, it will complicate the process, because you have to send them an express letter stating how/why your profile has expired, but OINP needs to know what has happened.

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
I got my DD receipt yesterday. I have several questions in my mind which I list here.

1. Now, After getting AOR and DD receipt how much time it will take to get nomination from OINP?

2. What kind of documents they are asking as add. docs request?

3. How they are processing applications like month by month/ category by category/ every month simultaneously?

4. Any of Jan/Feb FSW outland has receive nominations recently?

Thank you.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
The Phenom said:
I got my DD receipt yesterday. I have several questions in my mind which I list here.

1. Now, After getting AOR and DD receipt how much time it will take to get nomination from OINP?
Post AoR 3 to 4 months

2. What kind of documents they are asking as add. docs request?
It can be anything but mostly latest PoF n Payslips.

3. How they are processing applications like month by month/ category by category/ every month simultaneously?
Monthwise. Dec n Nov month applicants r getting their nominations.

4. Any of Jan/Feb FSW outland has receive nominations recently?
Not yet. All nominations recipients r CEC so far.

Thank you.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoping to see jan movement for additional docs request atleast this week :p

Fingers crossed and all the best

P.S - most of the dec folks who received add docs were given 15 day deadline to submit . that being said , last fsw dec 29 app got additional doc request on 21 OCTs . so hopefully around the first week of november they start moving on to the JAN applicants but since they worked on the weekend there could be a possibility of progress this week as well