+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ sandy also you have good chance of getting ITA before nomination which will be better for you in the upcoming draws. All the best with your app :)

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
@akmoolah: Thanks buddy. I am hoping for the same.. :)

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys

In order to claim your work experience points in EE, is your job letter must states permanent fulltime? or contract fulltime is good enough too

My friend has a 6 months contract position experience and on her job letter it says contract word with fulltime but not permanent

is this ok to claim points in EE. After she worked 6 months, she got other job where she is working for the past 1 year with same NOC

please advise.......

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gagan89 said:
Hi Guys

In order to claim your work experience points in EE, is your job letter must states permanent fulltime? or contract fulltime is good enough too

My friend has a 6 months contract position experience and on her job letter it says contract word with fulltime but not permanent

is this ok to claim points in EE. After she worked 6 months, she got other job where she is working for the past 1 year with same NOC

please advise.......
if this was a paid job with 40 hours a week then yes she can claim points for it. She can get a letter from a supervisor highlighting the roles and responsibilities and the hours worked

elle03

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
So many nominations given to December applicants already. Hopefully we will get ours very soon....

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
elle03 said:
So many nominations given to December applicants already. Hopefully we will get ours very soon....
That's for sure!!
Fingers r crossed.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can't wait for nomination guys...am 11th Jan applicant...have sent my eca report on the 18th of this month without asking for it from oinp...now waiting for additional doc request...so many of my imp decision of life are on hold coz of oinp...m really frustrated now want my nomination now now now

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
I believe I know exactly how you feel Starluck, I feel pretty much the same. You are in the first half of January, hope you get your nomination soon, and all of us soon afterwards :D

In the meantime, try to relax and not think about it too much, as hard as it seems. Walk, exercise, travel, save money, study if you feel like it... Gather documents for the PR one by one or at least look at the checklist so you know what to expect, if you haven't done so already. Spend time with your friends, especially if you are about to leave your country, the time you have now is precious ;)

I hope to see our chart with many status updates soon :)

elle03

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
Starluck said:
Can't wait for nomination guys...am 11th Jan applicant...have sent my eca report on the 18th of this month without asking for it from oinp...now waiting for additional doc request...so many of my imp decision of life are on hold coz of oinp...m really frustrated now want my nomination now now now
Feelin the same way too. But its almost your turn already. Good luck and please advise us for any updates

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys for being there...we all will get nomination soon...where can I find Pr checklist

Andrew2016

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:
This table will be updated for sure. Let nominations start for Jan applicants in flow first.
Hey, can you add me to the list thank you. Timeline in the signature.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KindaCanadian said:
I believe I know exactly how you feel Starluck, I feel pretty much the same. You are in the first half of January, hope you get your nomination soon, and all of us soon afterwards :D

In the meantime, try to relax and not think about it too much, as hard as it seems. Walk, exercise, travel, save money, study if you feel like it... Gather documents for the PR one by one or at least look at the checklist so you know what to expect, if you haven't done so already. Spend time with your friends, especially if you are about to leave your country, the time you have now is precious ;)

I hope to see our chart with many status updates soon :)
will be travelling soon ;D

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
Starluck said:
Thanks guys for being there...we all will get nomination soon...where can I find Pr checklist
I downloaded a checklist few months ago, the IMM5612E.pdf
For some reason the link on the CIC website is not working:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5612e.pdf

I found a bit different (maybe older version) on another website:
http://www.allinoneservices.ca/forms/IMM5612E.pdf
so please use it only as a guideline, until we find an official one!

Secondly, I would be grateful if our experienced members could confirm this, or correct me if I'm wrong. I've also heard that there is something like a personalized list we should be getting but I am not sure?
Thanks

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KindaCanadian said:
I downloaded a checklist few months ago, the IMM5612E.pdf
For some reason the link on the CIC website is not working:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5612e.pdf

I found a bit different (maybe older version) on another website:
http://www.allinoneservices.ca/forms/IMM5612E.pdf
so please use it only as a guideline, until we find an official one!

Secondly, I would be grateful if our experienced members could confirm this, or correct me if I'm wrong. I've also heard that there is something like a personalized list we should be getting but I am not sure?
Thanks
thats correct you will get one post ITA