+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Would recommend others to join immitracker, it gives faster info and everyone can comment on their status there.

vkcjourney

Jun 30, 2023
Guys updating the Express Entry profile with additional Degree would change anything? Like the tie breaking rule or anything of that sort, because the whole system depends on first in first out basis.

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Guys updating the Express Entry profile with additional Degree would change anything? Like the tie breaking rule or anything of that sort, because the whole system depends on first in first out basis.
it takes the profile created date, right?

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Does OINP do status updates on Weekends? I don't think so but just checking if anyone has noticed updates on weekends

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
I do not have ties with Canada. It depends on Visa officer as you said.
Yes, thanks for clarifying but I do think there is some in CANADA in play. My theory, they are trying to approve the batches with in Canada/ with ties applicants. However since some outland are also in that batch, you guys are raking the benefits.

Do not hate me for the theory. I am a very theory based guy and like to find patterns. This is the pattern that is emerging in front of me. But I could be wrong. Anyway congrats to all and boo boo to me.

The only good thing out of this is that now people will stop asking me if I got DIP and the focus shifts to after June 5 candidates. YAY, lol

aliansab

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
Yes, thanks for clarifying but I do think there is some in CANADA in play. My theory, they are trying to approve the batches with in Canada/ with ties applicants. However since some outland are also in that batch, you guys are raking the benefits.

Do not hate me for the theory. I am a very theory based guy and like to find patterns. This is the pattern that is emerging in front of me. But I could be wrong. Anyway congrats to all and boo boo to me.

The only good thing out of this is that now people will stop asking me if I got DIP and the focus shifts to after June 5 candidates. YAY, lol
Could be, it’s only logical. Like in case of Saskatchewan (SINP), this categorisation is quite clear. But despite that, what matters is getting the nomination within 90 days, and I rarely saw anyone whose case went past this timeline. And yup, the next slab up for DIP is gonna be of those who got into assessment on 9-Jun.

Although, I’m still stuck at the upcoming STEM draws with a confusion. If we get ITA directly, and later on we do get provincial nomination as well right before AOR, would we be bound to update the provincial nomination status in our EE profile or should we proceed further for documents submission anyway? Does provincial nomination has an expiry date? There was a case of a friend of mine, whose EE application was rejected twice and the only thing which saved him was the provincial nomination, he got it renewed twice and submitted his EE application all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: Aircall_visa

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Could be, it’s only logical. Like in case of Saskatchewan (SINP), this categorisation is quite clear. But despite that, what matters is getting the nomination within 90 days, and I rarely saw anyone whose case went past this timeline. And yup, the next slab up for DIP is gonna be of those who got into assessment on 9-Jun.

Although, I’m still stuck at the upcoming STEM draws with a confusion. If we get ITA directly, and later on we do get provincial nomination as well right before AOR, would we be bound to update the provincial nomination status in our EE profile or should we proceed further for documents submission anyway? Does provincial nomination has an expiry date? There was a case of a friend of mine, whose EE application was rejected twice and the only thing which saved him was the provincial nomination, he got it renewed twice and submitted his EE application all over again.
Same question lol but I guess this is a very uncommon situation so might be hard to find the answer.