+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hi guys, I happened to see this thread only today. Not going to say anything more but going straight to the point

I have a few doubts and little clarifications. Can you guys shed some light on those.
My application is with a dependent child and spouse not accompanying under HCPS - FSW

1.) My NOI : May 5
Submitted : June 18
Assessment : Not Yet
DIP : Not Yet
Approved : Not Yet

I had a bad experience with my consultant who applied for FSW in French speaking on 9th June and I checked only on the last day of the deadline(basically I blindly trusted him without checking myself as he have done a lot many previously) that it was wrongly submitted. I happened to correct my application and submitted on the last day.
MY DOUBT HERE: Actually 18th is the last date of the deadline right?

2.) WES gave a report on only two degrees and left a third degree (My Masters from UK). While submitting my application I have included only two degrees and also sent the old report as I was not sure when the new ECA would come. I had to ask WES to assess the Third degree too as it is compulsory.

Later I have sent a mail at ontarionominee@ontario.ca attaching the new report, Degree and the mail that WES explained they deliberately did not assess the documents with a reason as so: "WES determined that the initial documentation we received met the criteria to develop your Educational Credential Assessment for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Your file was expedited in order to help you meet any application deadlines. "
I have also mentioned in the mail that if the WES report was not on time the application would fall into rejection and for the same reasons I have mentioned in the resume while submitting the application and sent the same as additional information.
MY DOUBT HERE: Is it ok as OINP asked to send any additional information through mail at ontarionominee@ontario.ca. and would this cross as a discrepancy in my processing.

3.) As all the luck is running out I have a score of 478 and my EE profile is expiring on 22 July.
What should I do and what can I do.

Oh one more thing as my consultant made a wrong application I GOT my REFUND for the old application and submitted new one.

Please take time and respond as it may help me put out of dilemmas
1) If you already submitted it means its alright.
2) Please share your WES credentials with the OINP using WES. Otherwise they will reject it. Mind that usually the report id is same in all reports. So i guess you are safe if you share your credentials. (Assuming you entered the correct WES Ids during the submission)
3) There is a process where you create a new profile and map the old profile data with the new profile and informing OINP. I think you should do that.

vkcjourney

Jun 30, 2023
1) If you already submitted it means its alright.
2) Please share your WES credentials with the OINP using WES. Otherwise they will reject it. Mind that usually the report id is same in all reports. So i guess you are safe if you share your credentials. (Assuming you entered the correct WES Ids during the submission)
3) There is a process where you create a new profile and map the old profile data with the new profile and informing OINP. I think you should do that.
Thank you very much
I did share it with OINP through WES on the vey same day and the delivery was confirmed too.

Moreover, is there a link to see the procedure how to do it or anywhere where I can get help with?

So, I still have a doubt that my EE profile would fall down a bit low due to the change with age, isnt it ?

Reactions: mangoshark

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Thank you very much
I did share it with OINP through WES on the vey same day and the delivery was confirmed too.

Moreover, is there a link to see the procedure how to do it or anywhere where I can get help with?

So, I still have a doubt that my EE profile would fall down a bit low due to the change with age, isnt it ?
Change of age will not affect for OINP processing since you already submitted to OINP.
Regarding the links (This what I found);
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-profile-about-to-expire-but-oinp-application-is-in-progress.723552/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-profile-expiration-after-receiving-noi.647090/

Also if you are already in Canada you can contact the OINP via

• Tel: 416-327-0374
  • Toll-free: 1-866-214-6820 (toll-free within North America only)
  • TTY: 416-325-0866
  • Toll-free TTY: 1-866-853-2137

Also please note that Im not an expert Just sharing my opinion based on things which I found.

Reactions: vkcjourney

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
I have not got DIP yet. Assessment - June 2.
I am guessing it is done in batches. June 5 has a different Case officer possibly. Not sure, is there any June 2 assessment who has gotten DIP? then we can confirm.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
I have not got DIP yet. Assessment - June 2.
I am guessing it is done in batches. June 5 has a different Case officer possibly. Not sure, is there any June 2 assessment who has gotten DIP? then we can confirm.
Oh sorry to hear that bro. Hope it goes into DIP soon

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Okay I figured it out via immitracker. All 3 of them are in Canada or have ties with Canada. Forever Hopeful and others hence they are getting DIP. Foreign work ex people will have to wait @ForeverHopeful2023 - is that correct?