+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
For the OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream does it require a New Job offer or

I can register as long as working with same employer on same NOC code for 2+ years and current employer ready to support with the employer form?
From OINP…
In order for your application to be approved, the job offer must be effective the date that you are nominated by the OINP, if you are already working for the employer in the approved employment position; or if you are not, on the date you obtain a work permit and begin working in the approved employment position. This means that your employer must adhere to the terms and conditions in the job offer and begin paying you the approved wage once you are nominated and begin working.

Reactions: Darsh007

Darsh007

May 1, 2018
From OINP…
In order for your application to be approved, the job offer must be effective the date that you are nominated by the OINP, if you are already working for the employer in the approved employment position; or if you are not, on the date you obtain a work permit and begin working in the approved employment position. This means that your employer must adhere to the terms and conditions in the job offer and begin paying you the approved wage once you are nominated and begin working.
Thanks the thing is job offer is 2 years old and has lower than the required maiden wages. However, got increment after that and have the wage higher than min. maiden wage required from last couple of months, so am I good with the same offer or do I need another offer.

Apart from "employer form" anything else required from employer?

Also, how can we prove below since already employed.

4. Position is urgently necessary to employer’s business
The position offered must be urgently necessary to your employer’s business. This means that the job offer must align with your employer’s existing business activities and the position must be urgently needed to maintain or grow ongoing business activity.

Reactions: JRai

Setsuna

Jul 1, 2023
hi everyone, I have 1 question:

I have registered EOI for Job Offer Foreign Worker stream in February, and currently I still don't receive ITA from the program. My Post Graduation Work Permit will be expired on July 23. My question is: after July 23, assuming I have implied status after submitting visitor record application to IRCC, does my EOI score still have 10 points from worker status criteria?

I have tried enter this information in e-filling portal:
+ Current status: implied status
+ Status held before implied status: Worker
+ Type of work permit: Post of Graduation Work Permit
In the result, the portal shows "Implied Status: Worker", and my EOI score still has 10 points from it.

My NOC is 22221: user support technician under Tech occupation draw.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Apart from Onip option, with valid job offer letter wad other option are available to me??
If you have job offer and employer is eligible and will fill out the employer forms then OINP international student or foreign worker. If you took at Masters, you don’t need a job offer. Or express entry but need LMIA to count job offer for points.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi everyone, I have 1 question:

I have registered EOI for Job Offer Foreign Worker stream in February, and currently I still don't receive ITA from the program. My Post Graduation Work Permit will be expired on July 23. My question is: after July 23, assuming I have implied status after submitting visitor record application to IRCC, does my EOI score still have 10 points from worker status criteria?

I have tried enter this information in e-filling portal:
+ Current status: implied status
+ Status held before implied status: Worker
+ Type of work permit: Post of Graduation Work Permit
In the result, the portal shows "Implied Status: Worker", and my EOI score still has 10 points from it.

My NOC is 22221: user support technician under Tech occupation draw.
You will lose 10 points for worker when it expires on July 23.

Work permit status
  • With valid work permit – 10 points
  • Without valid work permit – 0 points
The work permit must confer legal status.

Setsuna

Jul 1, 2023
You will lose 10 points for worker when it expires on July 23.

Work permit status
  • With valid work permit – 10 points
  • Without valid work permit – 0 points
The work permit must confer legal status.
that's what I thought initially but after trying enter implied status like my post mention above, the system still count 10 points as "Implied Status: Worker". That's why I'm confused now.

carebear10000

Jul 16, 2024
Any approvals? Mine has been stuck in Awaiting Information since April 15, even if the employer provided the docs within the allowed time. Seems like no officer has opened my file since then which is very frustrating. Tried calling and sending a web form but to no avail, they just told me to wait. I submitted it last Jan.13

Reactions: TSQUARE

TSQUARE

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Any approvals? Mine has been stuck in Awaiting Information since April 15, even if the employer provided the docs within the allowed time. Seems like no officer has opened my file since then which is very frustrating. Tried calling and sending a web form but to no avail, they just told me to wait. I submitted it last Jan.13
Is your stream foreign worker job offer?? if yes, it looks like no officer is currently looking at our files. mine has been stuck in DIP since March. I submitted Jan 31st too. it's frustrating

carebear10000

Jul 16, 2024
Is your stream foreign worker job offer?? if yes, it looks like no officer is currently looking at our files. mine has been stuck in DIP since March. I submitted Jan 31st too. it's frustrating
Yes, FWS tech. I don't know why no one's checking our files, I feel hopeless, it's like our files have been already forgotten

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
ya, I just tested to see what happen if I update my EOI after July 23
I am in the same situation like yours. Only my work visa is expiring on 30 Sept 2024. I understand that I will loose 10 points after Sept if I don't receive NOI before that.
1. DOES that will also mean that I won't be eligible for this stream?
2. If Yes, then how are those people eligible who receive OINP job offers outside Canada before getting work permits?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.