+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

TSQUARE

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
I wish it could be truth, but I am not sure. I have 57 points in NOC 21221 and status is DIP from March 22nd.
It would be nice if people could add their points to the comments so that we could have more information to analyze.
OINP Employer Job Offer - Foreign Worker Stream:
My timeline:
ITA: 19th Jan 2024
Submitted: 31st Jan 2024
Assessment: 22nd Feb 2024
DIP: 20th March 2024
Nomination: ?

I don't think it has to do with points. I have 57 points too which I think is quite high. My NOC is 21321. I assume it has to do more with the NOC. This is my personal opinion.

VickyA

May 3, 2024
OINP Employer Job Offer - Foreign Worker Stream:
My timeline:
Submitted: 31st Jan 2024
Assessment: 22nd Feb 2024
DIP: 20th March 2024

I don't think it has to do with points. I have 57 points too which I think is quite high. My NOC is 21321. I assume it has to do more with the NOC. This is my personal opinion.
Yes, I have the same opinion. Looks like it depends on the NOC and officer.

My timeline:
Submitted: 1st Feb 2024
Assessment: 8th March 2024
DIP: 22nd March 2024

Rufai Aludiba

Jun 5, 2024
Kindly clarify the ff for me, pls:

1. Any idea how long it takes job bank Canada to respond or reply to job application?

2. This employer has applied for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply.

3. This employer has an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply.

4. Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:

Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.

Pls, which of the above option (point 2, 3, and 4) is quicker and best for me if I were applying from outside Canada.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022

1. Any idea how long it takes job bank Canada to respond or reply to job application?

2. This employer has applied for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply.

3. This employer has an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply.

Pls, which of the above option (point 2, 3, and 4) is quicker and best for me if I were applying from outside Canada.
I never came across any post or thread about outland applicants getting a job through job bank Canada. You can definitely try, however, don't keep your hopes high. There are a lot of temporary residents with valid work permits (PGWP) looking for jobs, who are already in Canada and can start ASAP (compared to outland applicants who have yet to apply for their closed work permit). And there are a lot more recently who just finished their programs in colleges and universities. So, be ready to compete with them.

Good luck!

TSQUARE

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
In my case,new payslips to confirm I reach the minimum wage, T4 of 4 people working in my province and a new job offer letter signed by me and the company..
Thanks for letting us know. I have been waiting since January too but I hope they don't ask me for all these documents again it will only delay my process more and funny if they ask as I work for the federal government anyway and my offer letter is permanent ongoing role even though work permit is for one year. I am just tired waiting.

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Number 4 is most applicable to you. Just for your information, there are a lots of scam job posting on the Jobbank. Check employer details job page in bottom, if they have gmail address then it probably scam so only send your resume to company email address.

Johnny95

Jun 18, 2024
Another day passes, Another week almost over, another month almost gone. June , Another disappointment.
July's Next week! Happy Canada Day. Oh the irony. . .