+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

JRai

Jun 14, 2024
ITA - December 05, 2023 (submitted Dec 15, 2023)
Assessment stage - January 3, 2024
DIP1 - Jan 24 2024
Nomination?????

I've been in DIP since January,
NOC 33019.

What's Happened?
Is there anything to do on my end?
Am I the only one? Any other december ITAs ?
I am also on same boat , from December.

NewtoCanada1111

May 26, 2024
Do you think it will happen in July? PGWP ends Oct 2024
not sure what is the criteria. many have been waiting since Dec and some of them got their nomination who applied in Jan. It may depend upon NOC to NOC. not sure though. what is your NOC? is it engineering? 2xxxx?

Calixto

Jun 4, 2024
Thank you!

They drop the points to 39 from 43 last April for Foreign Worker Stream, and 60 from 65 for International Student Stream. I believe it also has something to do with the score when you get the invitation.

NewtoCanada1111

May 26, 2024
Thank you!

They drop the points to 39 from 43 last April for Foreign Worker Stream, and 60 from 65 for International Student Stream. I believe it also has something to do with the score when you get the invitation.
As per my understanding/analysis, points vary depending upon the stream OINP is coming up for draws.

Yeah, I was thinking, that if someone has more points than others, it would have some weightage. Say if 5 profiles under the same NOC have scores 50, 55, 56, 70, 41. Nominations may happen in descending order. A candidate with 70 points would get his/her nomination earlier than 41 point candidate. This is just a theory, I don't know for sure. :)
There are multiple factors to consider:
- NOC code (most important).
- points.
- Officer handling the case.
- Holidays/vacations.

Calixto

Jun 4, 2024
As per my understanding/analysis, points vary depending upon the stream OINP is coming up for draws.

Yeah, I was thinking, that if someone has more points than others, it would have some weightage. Say if 5 profiles under the same NOC have scores 50, 55, 56, 70, 41. Nominations may happen in descending order. A candidate with 70 points would get his/her nomination earlier than 41 point candidate. This is just a theory, I don't know for sure. :)
- points.
- Holidays/vacations.
Yes, those are all valid points.

Reactions: NewtoCanada1111

VickyA

May 3, 2024

- points.
- Holidays/vacations.
I wish it could be truth, but I am not sure. I have 57 points in NOC 21221 and status is DIP from March 22nd.
It would be nice if people could add their points to the comments so that we could have more information to analyze.

Reactions: TSQUARE

NewtoCanada1111

May 26, 2024
I wish it could be truth, but I am not sure. I have 57 points in NOC 21221 and status is DIP from March 22nd.
It would be nice if people could add their points to the comments so that we could have more information to analyze.
yeah, agree. probably people who already got nominations from Dec and Jan batch can mention their points would be helpful for all of us to analyze/conclude. you are from Dec or Jan batch?