+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP EJO-FWS - Timeline from DIP to Nomination in 2024 (JAN 9TH)

BVVR

Feb 26, 2024
From Dec 5th EJO FW... 186 days from the submission and in DIP since end of Jan 2024. Its very stressful, please let me know if anyone have any update.

• Wow
Reactions: Ricca and andrews17

Tiren

May 14, 2024
Welcome to the club my friend!
Got an intent to refuse letter on the 23rd of May. Two reasons: bussiness premises and 5 full time employees. Employer submitted a response with all paperwork on the June 20th. Status did change from "Awaiting information" into DIP on the 26th of June.
So waiting in DIP again. So stressful, simply loosing my health because of stress.

TSQUARE

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Got an intent to refuse letter on the 23rd of May. Two reasons: bussiness premises and 5 full time employees. Employer submitted a response with all paperwork on the June 20th. Status did change from "Awaiting information" into DIP on the 26th of June.
So waiting in DIP again. So stressful, simply loosing my health because of stress.
Yes so painful!!! but what about people like me that work for the federal government. very easy to confirm all documentation and all requested documents were submitted anyway. I have been in DIP since March. so frustrating.