upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
MDM23 said:
You need to provide the EE#, job bank validation code, date when app sentn date whn app reached, first name and last name. In the email, politely request them to let you know of the status of your application considering the days passed by. Hopefully they respond.
Thank you MDM23.

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
samra_ said:
Hi Raj,

I submitted my all physical docs along with Fee of 1500 of Ontario PNP on 7 Mar 2016 (received on 9th Mar 2016) by OINP.

But my CIC PNP status is still showing as No Nomination this time. How do I inform CIC that I have received the Ontario PNP and awaiting.
You haven't received Ontario PNP nomination. It was just invitation for that. OINP is working on Dec-Jan applications. You submitted in March. So after OINP process your file successfully later on then they will nominate you for PR and that time it shows in your CIC account that OINP nomination received. Hope you have some idea now. Good luck.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Hi everyone...

I received OINP AOR on 10th of March, 2016 and Haven't heard back from them since then. 90 days have already passed. During first 90 days I have not received any 'Query" email from them .

Can somebody share what the current trend is? I mean, after how days do they declare the outcome of an application???

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Fly2Can,

Did you mean to say that AOR for my application made on March 16th will be received in September or are you talking about the nomination also?.

If it is September then my DD will expire ( 6 months will be over by Aug 2016 ). Will they return the old DD and ask for new one in that case.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

I sent my OINP application on March 14th and was received by them on March 16th 2016. I have shown 11 years experience including the 3.5 years in my present company. I now want to change my company for want of better opportunities. I wanted to know if it is advisable to change the company before I receive my AOR and or Nomination. If not is there anything that I can do to steer clear of the problems, if any.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pxyarala said:
Hi Fly2Can,

Did you mean to say that AOR for my application made on March 16th will be received in September or are you talking about the nomination also?.

If it is September then my DD will expire ( 6 months will be over by Aug 2016 ). Will they return the old DD and ask for new one in that case.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

Hi Mr. Pavan,

Actually OINP has to issue nominations so that all should get ITA upto 50th draw that will be held in December 2016. For those who submitted files in March, hope they might have received PT interest in February, before 16th February, the last date of issuance of PT. Therefore, Nomination for these people will be in last two months i.e. November and December. Hence they will get AOR two to three months before (in September or October).

Whereas DD are concerned they will encash it immediately after issuing AOR, even before start looking towards file. However in very few cases they will ask to get DD reissued from Bank.

I hope I could answer your doubts, well.

With best wishes

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj,

I sent my OINP application on March 14th and was received by them on March 16th 2016. I have shown 11 years experience including the 3.5 years in my present company. I now want to change my company for want of better opportunities. I wanted to know if it is advisable to change the company before I receive my AOR and or Nomination. If not is there anything that I can do to steer clear of the problems, if any.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
Changing the company whilst awaiting your nomination/AOR is definitely okay. I don't see any issues here. When you move to your new company, be sure to inform OINP. You don't even have to provide them with any documents as long as the experience from your current company gives you enough points for eligibility and/or keeps your CRS above 400.

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alya2905 said:
Hi everyone...

I received OINP AOR on 10th of March, 2016 and Haven't heard back from them since then. 90 days have already passed. During first 90 days I have not received any 'Query" email from them .

Can somebody share what the current trend is? I mean, after how days do they declare the outcome of an application???
Additional documents request is not a mandatory thing - Some applicants get it and some don't. Having said that, they are not at all in line with their 90 day processing time claim. There is a monstrous backlog and unless OINP does something to address it, our nomination dates are far, far away.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
samra_ said:
Hi Raj,

I submitted my all physical docs along with Fee of 1500 of Ontario PNP on 7 Mar 2016 (received on 9th Mar 2016) by OINP.

But my CIC PNP status is still showing as No Nomination this time. How do I inform CIC that I have received the Ontario PNP and awaiting.
They are currently (slowly..) issuing AORs to December and January applicants. You would be in the Q and when your time comes, you will receive an AOR. The processing times (both Submission --> AOR and AOR--> Nomination) are taking very, very long because of the backlog that OINP has. Unless they do something about this, it is going to be a painful wait for OINP applicants.

You need to understand how the application moves :

Submission ---> (4 - 5 months per current trend) AOR ---> 2 months <<Optional: Additional Document Request>> --> (3 - 6 months post AOR) Nomination. It might take close to a year from submission --> nomination considering the current trend. Its terrible - The wait is so painful.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nilkanth Lucky said:
Does anyone has special format to send an email to OINP requesting status of application? Thank you in advance.
Just mention your EE profile number, Name, Date of receipt of application by OINP, your PP number and DOB (before AOR).

Post AOR, you can mention your file number and date of AOR.

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sow89 said:
I don't know if it's possible to extend work permit based on AOR from OINP....does anybody did it before and did they get it .my CRS score is 443
I don't think this is possible. You need an AOR from CIC (post submission of your e-APR) and R10 (Completeness check) must have passed.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bhavesh018 said:
hi..............i m new here..i dont know any thing about canada PR.

can any body guide me for get Canada PR...
Check the following threads and go through them -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

If you have any questions, post them in the respective threads.

Good luck!

mohhit

Dec 27, 2015
Hello friends... I want to ask do we get CRS points for our relatives in Ontario
Thnks in advance.

Regards
Mohit

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohhit said:
Hello friends... I want to ask do we get CRS points for our relatives in Ontario
Thnks in advance.

Regards
Mohit
At the moment, NO but I hear there would be some reforms in the process soon (hopefully in July) and this may include points for family resident in Canada.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
wisak said:
At the moment, NO but I hear there would be some reforms in the process soon (hopefully in July) and this may include points for family resident in Canada.
Hope these reforms bring about some change in this non-transparent, long process.