+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lenck said:
I have a question:

I sent my PNP application (CEC) at Feb 8th, 2016, but still wait for AOR. I am not sure I help my son (under 16 age) to make a signature in the application form, but I am sure my wife and I already made a signature in the form. If missing my son's signature, my application should be returned? or hopefully just need for additional file?

As we known, PT letter is stopped, if my application is returned, I will unable to resubmit it again. So I want to know the consequence.
If I recall correctly, the parents/guardian should sign the application if the applicant is minor (below 16 years of age in this context).

If your application is returned, you can re-submit the application package again with proper documents within 30 days. You don't need another PT.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
elasticman2 said:
Guys, very important question
when i sent my application on ontario i had 413 points and a great ielts score which is about to be invalidated because 2 years have passed.
So i went and took another ielts and i screwd up a little and im not sure if im still over 400 points
My application was received on february 19th.
Provided i no longer have over 400 points...am i still eligible for OINP?!
do i have to keep it over 400 through the whole process?!
I have had the experience of talking to one Indian applicant who was in a similar situation. I suggested her to write to OINP about this and they got back to her saying that it is sufficient if IELTS is valid at the time of submission of application.

However, your EE profile needs to stay active and for that, you need valid IELTS.

Now, the information given by OINP is contradicting the information available in the application guide. I am not very sure what to make of it.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have sent my documents to ONIP on March 9th. in April month Though i am working for same employer we moved to new working place within Vancouver itself.
i have updated my new address in my CIC profile. do i need to update this ONIP or should i let them know after get an AOR. please suggest.

Thanks & Regards.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nreddy said:
Hi Everyone,

I have sent my documents to ONIP on March 9th. in April month Though i am working for same employer we moved to new working place within Vancouver itself.
i have updated my new address in my CIC profile. do i need to update this ONIP or should i let them know after get an AOR. please suggest.

Thanks & Regards.
You can let them know after you get an AOR as this address change doesn't have any material impact on your application at present. After AOR, it would be easy for them to update the file since you would have a file number. However, there is no harm in updating them with the information right away as well - your call.

You need to send them a "Change of personal information form" along with your EE profile number, your Name, your DOB, PP number and the date they received your application to ontarionominee@ontario.ca .

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Recieved letter of interest in February giving some hope for success.sent out my documents by first week of march. But its taking way too long to even give AOR. Work permit is about to expire in 2 months. No idea what to do in this situation. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Reena87 said:
Recieved letter of interest in February giving some hope for success.sent out my documents by first week of march. But its taking way too long to even give AOR. Work permit is about to expire in 2 months. No idea what to do in this situation. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.
You can follow the December oinp thread. That will give you a rough idea of when to expect an aor. There have been discussions happening that oinp is prioritizing the applications of those applicants who's permit is expiring in near future. Not trying to get your hopes High but that is a general trend. However it is the applicant's responsibility to maintain a valid permit state in this country whIle the oinp is processing their application and upon renewing the permit, send out a copy of the permit to oinp ASAP.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Reena87 said:
Send an email to OINP explaining your situation. They will process your application on priority.

Apr 20, 2016
Hi, I want to understand if it is possible to apply for OINP Human capital priority stream without being to Canada? I mean if I satisfy the Federal Skilled Worker requirement & CRS requirement of 400+ score, can I apply for the Human Capital express entry stream without being to Canada or Ontario? How do I prove my tie to Ontario as I might have none as I have never been to Canada? If I do not prove any ties, will my application get rejected?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
shashankpilot1 said:
Hi, I want to understand if it is possible to apply for OINP Human capital priority stream without being to Canada? I mean if I satisfy the Federal Skilled Worker requirement & CRS requirement of 400+ score, can I apply for the Human Capital express entry stream without being to Canada or Ontario? How do I prove my tie to Ontario as I might have none as I have never been to Canada? If I do not prove any ties, will my application get rejected?
Have you read the first page of this thread carefully??
Yes, if you receive PT NOI from Ontario, only then you can apply to OINP. You can be in Canada or outside.
Its not a problem if you have no ties with Ontario. However, you need to write a letter of intent to reside in Ontario and include it in your application.

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Reena87 said:
I called OINP. They asked me how long i have been in canada and when is my status expiring. I told them that my employer wants to know if he needs to hire someone on my spot or not. OINP guy said to call them back in 2 weeks to see if any changes in my status as file is very far behind. So he said if no changes will happen in following couple of weeks then they will see what can be done. Now i was wondering if I should wait for 2 weeks to call them or call them again in few days?

developer115

Jun 16, 2016
Hi i applied for OINP in end of Jan, but around end of Feb i changed my employer but till now i haven't received any AOR from OINP.
How do i update my information on the file ? Do i have to wait for the AOR ?
As the update form asks for file number ?
Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
developer115 said:
Hi i applied for OINP in end of Jan, but around end of Feb i changed my employer but till now i haven't received any AOR from OINP.
How do i update my information on the file ? Do i have to wait for the AOR ?
As the update form asks for file number ?
Any idea?

Thanks in advance
The change of Employer, if really needed to avail work- experience, or any other updating should be informed after getting AOR (File Number and other particulars).

Thegamebhatt

Apr 29, 2016
elasticman2 said:
GREAT NEWS!!!
for you and everybody else:)
when exactly did you application reached them?

Received AOR on 14/6/16
Application received on 21/12/15
Also ,They demanded for a replacement draft.. :D