+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Good day BillHyatt,
Could you please tell me if the correction I have done won't affect my application.
I mistakenly didn't provide details for "Other activities" section of my OINP application which is now in Assessment status.
Yesterday I wrote an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca, in which I provided the missing data including travel history which they can verify on the visas I have on the passport I had uploaded.
Here is the important part I need your opinion about. 8 months job which is not my Primary NOC for which I'm claiming points. I have listed this job in the "Other activities" section and not the "Work history" section and provided the job contract.
Would you please tell me if what I did was correct ?
Please note that this job is not listed either on my EE work history, and I'm planning on adding it to "Personal history" after ITA if I get nomination.

Thanks again for your valuable support !

Best Regards,

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks you've really been helpful and you don't get tired of my questions.

I just checked, here is my timeline and exchange rate:

Printed Statement on 3/7, exchange rate was NGN266.031 per Canadian Dollar. Using this exchange rate for a family of two, our proof of fund or LICO was NGN4,072,992 and i submitted a statement of account with balance of NGN4,371,000.

Submitted my application on the 12/07, exchange rate was NGN244.678 per Canadian Dollar. Using this rate, minimum requirement for my family size will be NGN3,678,000 and my statement of account exceeds it.

Today, exchange rate is NGN285.422 per canadian dollar. Using today's rate, the minimum requirement will be NGN4,409,000 this exceeds my statement of account by less than my monthly salary.

What do you think? Should I just deposit money to make up the difference since?
OR
Should I get a Gift Deed from husband?
OR
Should I attach Fixed Deposit Certificate that will mature next month?

Please kindly respond.
In that case you can add any of the above but also attach a letter of explanation stating this addition is solely for the purpose of Settlement in Ontario.

I hope this will help.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Good day BillHyatt,
Could you please tell me if the correction I have done won't affect my application.
I mistakenly didn't provide details for "Other activities" section of my OINP application which is now in Assessment status.
Yesterday I wrote an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca, in which I provided the missing data including travel history which they can verify on the visas I have on the passport I had uploaded.
Here is the important part I need your opinion about. 8 months job which is not my Primary NOC for which I'm claiming points. I have listed this job in the "Other activities" section and not the "Work history" section and provided the job contract.
Would you please tell me if what I did was correct ?
Please note that this job is not listed either on my EE work history, and I'm planning on adding it to "Personal history" after ITA if I get nomination.

Thanks again for your valuable support !

Best Regards,
Yes hopefully this will be fine. OINP will contact you if they any further information so don't worry about it.

Also it will be fine to include that job under Personal Activities during PR application.

Good Luck!

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Yes hopefully this will be fine. OINP will contact you if they any further information so don't worry about it.

Also it will be fine to include that job under Personal Activities during PR application.

Good Luck!
Thank you BillHyatt for your guidance.
I find your thread about Post e-APR and Reason for Rejection very informative.
By the way I have an other question if you don't mind.
This is regarding Police certificate. I have lived in the states for three years, and the last time I left the USA was back in 2001. In 2010 I have request my FBI summary check which I still have. Is the FBI summary check still valid knowing that I didn't go back to the states since 2001.
Thank you Bill !
Best Regards,

tiagaoxavier

Jul 26, 2017
Maintaining 400 CRS is a requirement for OINP only not for Federal application processing.
Hey Guys,

What about the nominations people received on ICT week on June? I got my NOI and my CRS was below 400. Unfortunately, the stream got on hold before I could start my application. Do you think I can be rejected once the stream is open again?
Thanks!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thank you BillHyatt for your guidance.
I find your thread about Post e-APR and Reason for Rejection very informative.
By the way I have an other question if you don't mind.
This is regarding Police certificate. I have lived in the states for three years, and the last time I left the USA was back in 2001. In 2010 I have request my FBI summary check which I still have. Is the FBI summary check still valid knowing that I didn't go back to the states since 2001.
Thank you Bill !
Best Regards,
It will be valid but do check what document is required for USA before applying.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hey Guys,

What about the nominations people received on ICT week on June? I got my NOI and my CRS was below 400. Unfortunately, the stream got on hold before I could start my application. Do you think I can be rejected once the stream is open again?
Thanks!
No, you´re still eligible, as long as the NOI was issued within the 6 month window and you comply with all the other OINP requirements:

- 1 year of full-time work experience in the main NOC in the last 5 years if FSW, or last 3 years if CEC
- CLB 7+
- Bachelor´s degree or +
- Settlement funds for FSW
- Proved intent to reside in Ontario

The thing is, the stream must reopen for applications, if that will ever happen this year. Last year HCP closed may and only reopened early february. My hope is that the registration intake wasn´t enough to entirely deplete the nomination allocation. Well, not much to do but F5 the OINP updates page a few times daily. I´m in the same boat, by the way (CRS 388, NOC 2171, NOI june 29).

Lovekesh

Jul 13, 2017
No, you´re still eligible, as long as the NOI was issued within the 6 month window and you comply with all the other OINP requirements:

- 1 year of full-time work experience in the main NOC in the last 5 years if FSW, or last 3 years if CEC
- CLB 7+
- Bachelor´s degree or +
- Settlement funds for FSW
- Proved intent to reside in Ontario

The thing is, the stream must reopen for applications, if that will ever happen this year. Last year HCP closed may and only reopened early february. My hope is that the registration intake wasn´t enough to entirely deplete the nomination allocation. Well, not much to do but F5 the OINP updates page a few times daily. I´m in the same boat, by the way (CRS 388, NOC 2171, NOI june 29).
Hello All,
Do we have any watsapp group as well for this forum? Just in case, we are not in front of system and want to keep ourself updated with latest things for ONIP? If yes then may you please add me in that group? My contact info is: 9560877911

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
It will be valid but do check what document is required for USA before applying.
Hello BillHyatt,
I have already checked, they need FBI record only for individuals who have lived in the states.
But just to be safe,and provide a new one I required a new one in May, it's been processed now and hopefully, it will be mailed out to me next week.
Thanks for your feedback !
Best Regards,

Reactions: BillHyatt

Bilalchaabi

Mar 13, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I received NOI from OINP on 29/June
While preparing my documents to submit my application, unfortunately its closed now. Any idea when it will open again ? Moreover, if 6 months passed will the NOI be expired and not valid anymore ?