MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck:

Did you receive any request from OINP to submit any additional docs? after you received AOR.

Is this flow correct: AOR Acknowledgement of Receipt of Application --> Assessment Phase --> Decision Phase ---> Nomination

Any idea what OINP assesses in the assessment phase. Is it WES/ECA, IELTS, Reference letter, Employment background check, PoF, .....

Raj: Any additional docs you submitted after your AOR.

Do I need to order duplicate WES/ECA for myself and dependent. I have 24 CRS points of dependent; Education 10, IELTS 14
I believe better to order both. Please confirm.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck:

Did you receive any request from OINP to submit any additional docs? after you received AOR.

Is this flow correct: AOR Acknowledgement of Receipt of Application --> Assessment Phase --> Decision Phase ---> Nomination

Any idea what OINP assesses in the assessment phase. Is it WES/ECA, IELTS, Reference letter, Employment background check, PoF, .....

Do I need to order duplicate WES/ECA for myself and dependent. I have 24 CRS points of dependent; Education 10, IELTS 14
1) Yes, the flow is correct. Assessment phase is when the Investigator/Analyst verifies your documents. If they need more documents, they will send you an additional document request. Work documentation, POF is the most commonly asked documents as a part of the additional document request.

2) Yes, I did submit additional documentation (requested on 1st April, 2016; Submitted on 2nd April, 2016).

12 months worth of payslips, 12 months bank statements showing salary credit and update POF were asked.

bbjoshi

Jul 8, 2016
MZASAM said:
Skvach: Two different names as below. Contents are same ???

1. Acknowledgement Letter

2. Letter of Aknkowledgement
So even OINP knew that how desperate you were for aor, they sent you double.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

bbjoshi: :) :) What surprised me; Two different titles: Acknowledgement Letter, Letter of Aknkowledgement; contents are same with the spelling
mistake in the second title.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck:

** The flow is correct but I differ to rajkamalmohanram on one part. Assessment phase ( Stage 2)The Investigator/ Analyst verifies all the documents and confirm the truthfulness and send the file to Decision phase asking for additional documents from us. Decision phase ( Stage 3 Senior officer) The additional documents sent are checked by Senior officer and he/she if required will talk to applicant in decision phase if he/she feels like before signing the nomination.

I have neither got a request of new DD nor for any additional doc. till date, but this is based on my observation.

I suggest not to send any documents including WES/ECA until asked for, This is mentioned by OINP to a reply of my email. ( take your own decision here). You are required to order all ECA of applicants whose ECA you have attached with application.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:

bbjoshi: :) :) What surprised me; Two different titles: Acknowledgement Letter, Letter of Acknowledgement; contents are same with the spelling
mistake in the second title.
The mistake is in first title. The word Acknowledgement letter is obsolete and not used for any applicants after December. They use the term Letter of acknowledgement now. : :D :D (They send you both because OINP officers read this thread and they were over excited to send you both) :p

Evernabin

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
being a feb 28th applicant and DD expiring on 25th august, faintest of hope that AOR will come before the expiry of DD ::)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
The mistake is in first title. The word Acknowledgement letter is obsolete and not used for any applicants after December. They use the term Letter of acknowledgement now. : :D :D (They send you both because OINP officers read this thread and they were over excited to send you both) :p

Thanks for clarifying.

Does double AOR's tantamount s to NOM :'( :'( :'(

waqar001

Star Member
Nov 15, 2012
Hi
I am Feb applicant and did not receive AOR yet, However in response to my enquiry to the ONIP I received following email yesterday.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience

So, I have sent another email asking them for my AOR if my application has reached to the second stage.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqar001 said:
Hi
I am Feb applicant and did not receive AOR yet, However in response to my enquiry to the ONIP I received following email yesterday.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience

So, I have sent another email asking them for my AOR if my application has reached to the second stage.
That would indicate that your AOR is issued and has been sent to the wrong address or something of that sort. Contact them via e-mail or fax and let them know that your AOR has not reached you yet.

OINP FEB 2016

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Kevpat said:
hello everyone,
i have been following this thread since last few days and i am february applicant and i sent my appication on 16 feb and it reached the oinp office on 17 feb and i got an email from OINP today and the email says that its an acknowledgement letter and the email has only 1 attachement that is receipt for $1500 but thet thet sent me the actual attachment that has file number in it. So i dont know what to do.

Any help or suggestions would me much appreciated.

Thanks
Well if you have received two attachments in total
1) Receipt of CAD 1500
2) Letter with subject: Receipt of Nomination Application - with a case number and a file number

then you are good. You don't need to contact them.

If you did not receive item - 2 (this letter is called AOR) then please write to them stating that you received the aor email but it was missing the essential attachment. and request them to send it again.

I hope the info is clear enough to understand.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:

Thanks for clarifying.

Does double AOR's tantamount s to NOM :'( :'( :'(
No one AOR is for you and the other is for anyone you select. you can gift the one to anyone.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Expected AOR

17th Aug : upto 22nd Feb applicants
18th Aug : upto 29th Feb applicants

HOPE TO SEE MARCH APPLICANTS GETTING AOR FROM 19TH AUG

Good luck to all remaining February applicants

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
bestofluck said:
Expected AOR

17th Aug : upto 22nd Feb applicants
18th Aug : upto 29th Feb applicants

HOPE TO SEE MARCH APPLICANTS GETTING AOR FROM 19TH AUG

Good luck to all remaining February applicants
You think they will complete all Feb in two days? i mean do we not have many Feb applicants left still plus there might some out of forum. Till now none has report any AOR. But in my heart I am hoping what you said comes true.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
request the extra WES right away.

they will not ask for additional doc for a mandatory one, chances are, once your application reach a senior officer short of the WES access they will refuse it in a heartbeat, you've been lucky already - DO NOT PUSH IT!