+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
OINP FEB 2016 said:
Updated. Good luck to all of you! (Previous list is on page #72)

Congratulations to all the AoR recipients :D February acknowledgements started on 10th August, 5 working days later, half the list turned blue. Great going OINP!!
Considering OINP maintains this pace, they would have sent AORs to March applicants by the second week of September (latest). April and May applicants, IMO, would have very few applications because all of them would be re-submitted applications. So, I believe they would be done in a couple of weeks. Latest, by the end of September, OINP would have sent AORs to every applicant who had sent in a complete application. The nominations might then begin to rain. :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kevpat said:
hello everyone,
i have been following this thread since last few days and i am february applicant and i sent my appication on 16 feb and it reached the oinp office on 17 feb and i got an email from OINP today and the email says that its an acknowledgement letter and the email has only 1 attachement that is receipt for $1500 but thet thet sent me the actual attachment that has file number in it. So i dont know what to do.

Any help or suggestions would me much appreciated.

Thanks
Mail them and ask for the attachment to be resent again. And Fax them also, they seem to respond to fax a lot quicker

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Considering OINP maintains this pace, they would have sent AORs to March applicants by the second week of September (latest). April and May applicants, IMO, would have very few applications because all of them would be re-submitted applications. So, I believe they would be done in a couple of weeks. Latest, by the end of September, OINP would have sent AORs to every applicant who had sent in a complete application. The nominations might then begin to rain. :)
I have a feeling all AORs will be done by end of this month itself at the current pace... if i'm not mistaken no PTs were issued after feb 16, and candidates who are in queue after Feb 16th sent their documents later or had to resend... my $0.02

hbuttar25

Jan 11, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
Hi Guys,

Congrats to all with their AOR's !!!

Considering my 19th Feb application received date, I am keeping my fingers crossed for tonight to see that exclusive (and elusive) AOR email !!! :)

I needed some clarity on the new demand draft process. Could some of you guys list a step-by-step process of how to make the new DD, when our old DD has expired? Please also explain that with this new DD, do we courier it (lets say from India) or what? What are the total expenses involved?

It will be helpful to all the other guys who might shortly get their AOR's with a new DD request from OINP.

Cheers.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zee2015 said:
Everyone whom their applications were delivered successfully within February 2016: join here.

My package arrived the destination on 1st February 2016.

AOR Awaiting

Do I need to enter a valid passport number when creating an Express Entry profile?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM, Hearty Congratulations !!!! on your well deserved, much awaited AOR. Have a Blast !!! now. Wish you get nomination much faster than Nov and Dec Applicants with this Electric speed of OINP. ;) :D ;D Party Time :eek: :eek:

you have been much active in the group and forum and a motivator to the February group. Hope you keep the same till the nominations.

our timeline for AOR is exactly the same as 6 months. my app 23rd Dec/AOR 23rd June. your app 16 Feb/AOR 16th Aug. :p file numbers diff of 2500 :-X :-X

Note: I suggest to send ECA/WES copy only after they ask for additional documents.( it is specified in AOR) This is just a process of few minutes, so wait for other document request also.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
waiting_for_PT said:
Hi all,

Just got my AOR along with the payment receipt.. relieved and happy :) :) Thank you all for the support n help.. especially @bestofluck

Congratulation!!!
on your AOR. Wish you speedy nomination. :D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Expected nominations from 1-7th September :D :D :D

OINP has worked Diligently on the processing of the applications, gives us the hope they have decided to give out nominations before the new quota and not shifting them to 2017. The Electrifying speed with which AOR's are given will finish up February applications before 20th Aug and complete all March applicants AOR by 31st AUG. We can expect nominations to resume between 1 and 7 Sep 2016 and get completed before 30 Nov 2016.

Wish you all the best for speedy nominations

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
bestofluck said:
Expected nominations from 1-7th September :D :D :D

OINP has worked Diligently on the processing of the applications, gives us the hope they have decided to give out nominations before the new quota and not shifting them to 2017. The Electrifying speed with which AOR's are given will finish up February applications before 20th Aug and complete all March applicants AOR by 31st AUG. We can expect nominations to resume between 1 and 7 Sep 2016 and get completed before 30 Nov 2016.

Wish you all the best for speedy nominations
:D ;D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@MZASAM, Hearty Congratulations !!!! on your well deserved, much awaited AOR. Have a Blast !!! now. Wish you get nomination much faster than Nov and Dec Applicants with this Electric speed of OINP. ;) :D ;D Party Time :eek: :eek:

Thank you so much Bestofluck: We all deserved it. I disagree!!! I wish and pray, Seniors must get their NOM's first.
My heartaches for applicants who were left in this journey due to return of applications, rejections, petty mistakes. Human beings err, can make petty mistakes, OINP/IRCC should reconsider to provide them an opportunity to resubmit. The mistakes were not intentional, deliberate.
All such applicants should not loose hopes and keep their spirits high and work towards submitting, resubmitting their applications with outcome care. Hope OINP/IRCC accept their plea, request to resubmit.

you have been much active in the group and forum and a motivator to the February group. Hope you keep the same till the nominations.

Yes we all will try to motivate all applicants. Off course we will continue till NOM's PR and in future

our timeline for AOR is exactly the same as 6 months. my app 23rd Dec/AOR 23rd June. your app 16 Feb/AOR 16th Aug. :p file numbers diff of 2500 :-X :-X

Strange coincidence!!!

Note: I suggest to send ECA/WES copy only after they ask for additional documents.( it is specified in AOR) This is just a process of few minutes, so wait for other document request also.

OK, OINP did not request ECA/WES duplicate report.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Raj, Bestofluck, All seniors, members,

The dramatic turn of events; expeditious AOR's, NOM's for CEC applicants, are indicators, signs that OINP is trying to wind up all applications
2015/2016 ASAP. The file no's are less than 5400 and well within the 2015/2016 quotas.

Nov is fast approaching, followed by the Dec/Jan holidays.

By any stretch of imagination, OINP can expedite and issue NOM's to all eligible applicants by Nov.
:) :)

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This forecast is very comforting. Thank you Sam!

MZASAM said:

The dramatic turn of events; expeditious AOR's, NOM's for CEC applicants, are indicators, signs that OINP is trying to wind up all applications
2015/2016 ASAP. The file no's are less than 5400 and well within the 2015/2016 quotas.

By any stretch of imagination, OINP can expedite and issue NOM's to all eligible applicants by Nov.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:

Yup - This is an unexpected but a very refreshing twist. I appreciate the pace at which the AORs are being issued to Feb applicants. I can only imagine the glow in the applicants faces if and when they sent nominations in a similar fashion :D .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thestunner316 said:
I have a feeling all AORs will be done by end of this month itself at the current pace... if i'm not mistaken no PTs were issued after feb 16, and candidates who are in queue after Feb 16th sent their documents later or had to resend... my $0.02
No. They stopped sending PTs on Feb 16th, 2016. However, the applicants would have had time to submit the application (45 days) and hence, the last date that a Feb applicant could have submitted the application is on March 31st, 2016. The number of March applicants would also be less when compared to Feb applicants (speculation).

Now, there are re-submitted applications too. They only stopped accepting re-submitted applications on May 10, 2016. Applicants could have re-submitted their applications in April and May (until May 9th). So, the entirety of April and May (till May 9) would be re-submitted applications alone. This number, IMO, would be very, very less (probably less than 70 applications - April + May combined).