Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
syedahraza said:
Currently applicants of which date are getting their AORs? According to the list there are some applicants from early feb that haven't got their AORs. Perhaps they have forgotten to give their update on this forum.
I confirm that I have not received any AOR yet. Yesterday i sent the e-mail to OPNP requesting status update on my application and AOR, if any, but no response was received by me so far ... Saying that I am worrying is not enough.... :'(

Can77

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
04-12-2016
Nomination.....
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
IELTS Request
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-01-2017
Hi

I been following this group. Nice to see the enthusiasm and also the supportive encouragement. Very happy to see the AOR's pouring in ...
Here is our time line
CRS - 424
PT NOTIFICATION - 25/12/2015
APPLICATION MAILED - 05/02/2015
APPLICATION RECEIVED - 10/02/2016
AOR RECEIVED - 12/08/2016

Please add me to your list.
Thanks

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
Hello friends,

I have sent my new DD. It was received by OINP office but the problem is that my courier company shows location Mississauga. However, it was supposed to Toronto instead of Mississauga.

Signing person name is ARNOLD NK. Anyone else who has sent new DD n was signed by ARNOLD NK?

Please help me guys.

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sultaan07 said:
Hello friends,

I have sent my new DD. It was received by OINP office but the problem is that my courier company shows location Mississauga. However, it was supposed to Toronto instead of Mississauga.

Signing person name is ARNOLD NK. Anyone else who has sent new DD n was signed by ARNOLD NK?

Please help me guys.
That's what happened to me when I sent my application.
Don't worry. They received it for sure.
I called to confirm and they told me that they have my app.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
request the extra WES right away.

they will not ask for additional doc for a mandatory one, chances are, once your application reach a senior officer short of the WES access they will refuse it in a heartbeat, you've been lucky already - DO NOT PUSH IT!
Maged: Done. Ordered WES/ECA for me and dependent and sent a mail to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca.
Thanks indeed for your concern. Highly appreciate :) :) :)

Though Bestofluck left to my decision; I went ahead ..

Will OINP acknowledge the receipt of duplicate reports?? Anybody!!!

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
Thank you Moe Juve. Your file was delivered at Mississauga location and then forwarded to Toronto location.

I am in tense condition now because OINP is not answering any call or email. I was confused what to do.

Now, files are delivering at Mississauga location and then forwarded to Toronto location. Is it part of there procedure? Because when I haev sent my application initially it was delivered at Toronto location. Now, This time it was at Mississauga location.

Prompt response should be appreciated.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends: Any AOR's today !!! Why the lull OINP? or the applicants have not updated.

waiting_for_PT

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samzgfang said:
Hi, guys, could you help clarify one minor thing:

In the attached Payment Receipt, it shows like this:

Date 08/02/2016
Description OINP Processing Fee
Amount $1,500

Date (yyyy/mm/dd) 2016/08/13

So I wonder when the payment is cleared? And the Date of 08/02/2016 means August 2 or February 8?

Knowing it doesn't matter too much, but just curious. Cheers
Hi, even in my file Date is specified as 09/02/2016, thats obviously not Sept 2.. that should be feb 9th, date my appl was received by them
i think its the same for your case too

waiting_for_PT

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends

I have 2 queries, please try to help

1. Yesterday, I sent an email to OINP, asking about my app status. On the same day I got my AOR(with case and file no) along with the payment receipt. But, today I have got a reply for my status enquiry, saying my application is in second stage of processing, and I will receive my AOR later.. what does this mean

2. And, I already sent my duplicate ECA to OINP.. do i have to do it for my spouse too?

Thanks..

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
Hello Friends,

Did any of you send your new requested DD using Canada Post? If yes, was it signed by ARNOLD NK? Mine was signed by Arnold NK but the delivery location shows up as Mississauga even though the truck was out for delivery in Toronto. I am confused what to do. I have tried to call them but no answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sultaan07 said:
Hello Friends,

Did any of you send your new requested DD using Canada Post? If yes, was it signed by ARNOLD NK? Mine was signed by Arnold NK but the delivery location shows up as Mississauga even though the truck was out for delivery in Toronto. I am confused what to do. I have tried to call them but no answer. Any help would be appreciated.
Sultaan
Don't confuse yourself.
I told you that I have the same situation.
I called this morning for the first time since I sent my application back in February.
They confirmed receiving my application. Also the guy asked me for my last name. When I said it he told me my first name to confirm.
So calm down and wait for a few days and you will receive your receipt.

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
By the same situation I mean that my package arrived to Mississauga. And signed by Arnold NK. Even though I sent it to Toronto address.
So relax and wait for your DD receipt.

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got AOR yesterday and received a call today from representative to provide following:

1. Copy of valid work permit or visitor permit, issued by IRCC / CIC: send today

2. Copy of job offer letter or employment contract with job description or a letter from HR at CIBC confirming your employment : send today job offer letter along with same copy of job description I already provided initially in feb .

3. Copy of T4 slips for 2015 :send today

4. Copy of bank statement showing current savings / all your assets: send today

5. Evidence of your current mailing address in Ontario, such as utility bills and others: send today

I was wondering if i should provide a new job description letter instead of previous one though it doesn't especially mention if i should provide old or new job description letter which was provided AND SIGNED by my branch manager on the request of HR or get a new one from my employer?

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
GodBlessUsAll said:
Got AOR yesterday and received a call today from representative to provide following:

1. Copy of valid work permit or visitor permit, issued by IRCC / CIC: send today

2. Copy of job offer letter or employment contract with job description or a letter from HR at CIBC confirming your employment : send today job offer letter along with same copy of job description I already provided initially in feb .

3. Copy of T4 slips for 2015 :send today

4. Copy of bank statement showing current savings / all your assets: send today

5. Evidence of your current mailing address in Ontario, such as utility bills and others: send today

I was wondering if i should provide a new job description letter instead of previous one though it doesn't especially mention if i should provide old or new job description letter which was provided AND SIGNED by my branch manager on the request of HR or get a new one from my employer?

Congrats for your AOR.
I wonder if its only your case or everybody who got his/her AOR have to submit these docs again!

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe Juve said:
Congrats for your AOR.
I wonder if its only your case or everybody who got his/her AOR have to submit these docs again!
Thanks. its really confusing