+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
KD87 said:
Hi everyone, I am new here however, I have been observing this thread for a while now. I have 450 point and had applied for OINP during Nov '15. My application had reached them by Nov 25th. I received AOR a few hours ago. Anyone ordered the duplicate ECA copy from WES? If so how much does it cost. I read a few posts some said $75 some said $97. could someone clarify. Thanks in advance. Cheers
Congrats on your AOR!

For duplicate ECA report from WES, they will charge you CAD 75.71.

Ordering a duplicate copy (electronic) to be sent to MCIIT (OINP) by WES involves the following steps.

1. On your dashboard, click on 'Order Report'
2. On the next page, select 'Immigration' from the dropdown list and continue to the next page
3. Select 'No' for Would you like a paper report sent to you?
4. Click on 'Add Recipient'
5. Select recipient as 'Provincial Nominee Program' from the dropdown list and continue to next page
6. On the next page select the radio button for the recipient 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT' and mention in the Case Officer's name in 'Attention' field (if you have it, otherwise mention your file number which you received in your AOR) and continue to the payment page.

Whenever you place an order on WES for a duplicate copy of your ECA report to be made available to OINP, WES system also charges you for a copy to be made available to CIC (by default). In fact, you need not make the report available to CIC again as it is already available to CIC as per the first payment you made to WES (when you got your educational credentials assessed). So, you can request a refund from WES for CAD 41.81 for the extra report which you did not order (but the system selects it automatically).

Once you have placed the order, you can inform OINP by sending an email to them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca with the following details.

- Primary Applicant Name
- Express Entry Profile Number
- Job Seeker Code

You can attached the following to the email.

- WES Duplicate ECA Report Payment Receipt (for order placed for ECA Report to be sent to OINP)
- WES Evaluation Completed Notification (if you got one)
- WES Duplicate ECA Report (if evaluation is completed)

Check this thread for more details http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-duplicate-eca-copy-required-from-wes-t385824.195.html

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
amirut88 said:
Guys, can you please help me? Is it possible that they return the applications of who got AOR? I mean, do they check if there is anything missing and after that they send the AOR?
AOR is sent only after they check that the package is complete. Post AOR during application processing, if they need any clarification or additional documents, they will get in touch with you.

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Congrats on your AOR!

For duplicate ECA report from WES, they will charge you CAD 75.71.

Ordering a duplicate copy (electronic) to be sent to MCIIT (OINP) by WES involves the following steps.

1. On your dashboard, click on 'Order Report'
2. On the next page, select 'Immigration' from the dropdown list and continue to the next page
3. Select 'No' for Would you like a paper report sent to you?
4. Click on 'Add Recipient'
5. Select recipient as 'Provincial Nominee Program' from the dropdown list and continue to next page
6. On the next page select the radio button for the recipient 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT' and mention in the Case Officer's name in 'Attention' field (if you have it, otherwise mention your file number which you received in your AOR) and continue to the payment page.

Whenever you place an order on WES for a duplicate copy of your ECA report to be made available to OINP, WES system also charges you for a copy to be made available to CIC (by default). In fact, you need not make the report available to CIC again as it is already available to CIC as per the first payment you made to WES (when you got your educational credentials assessed). So, you can request a refund from WES for CAD 41.81 for the extra report which you did not order (but the system selects it automatically).

Once you have placed the order, you can inform OINP by sending an email to them at ontarionominee @ ontario.ca and expressentry @ ontario.ca with the following details.

- Primary Applicant Name
- Job Seeker Code

You can attached the following to the email.

- WES Duplicate ECA Report Payment Receipt (for order placed for ECA Report to be sent to OINP)
- WES Evaluation Completed Notification (if you got one)
- WES Duplicate ECA Report (if evaluation is completed)

Check this thread for more details
Thank you so much for your response. I have a few doubts regarding the above process.

1. When I try to order a duplicate report from the WES website they mention it is electronic delivery. Is electronic delivery accepted by OINP. Or do they require the physical report to be send directly by WES.

2. How do we go about the refunding of $41.81?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
KD87 said:
Thank you so much for your response. I have a few doubts regarding the above process.

1. When I try to order a duplicate report from the WES website they mention it is electronic delivery. Is electronic delivery accepted by OINP. Or do they require the physical report to be send directly by WES.

2. How do we go about the refunding of $41.81?
1. Yes, it will be electronic delivery.

2. You can contact WES here http://wes.org/support/ and select the question category as 'Payment' and make a polite request to them stating that you need just one report to be sent to OINP, but the system by default selected a report to be sent to CIC also and for which you have been charged. Since you do not want any report to be sent to CIC, request them to process your refund for the amount that you have been overcharged. You should get your refund within a week, sometimes even within 48 hours in two installments CAD 7.91 and CAD 33.90.

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
1. Yes, it will be electronic delivery.

2. You can contact WES here wes.org / support/ and select the question category as 'Payment' and make a polite request to them stating that you need just one report to be sent to OINP, but the system by default selected a report to be sent to CIC also and for which you have been charged. Since you do not want any report to be sent to CIC, request them to process your refund for the amount that you have been overcharged. You should get your refund within a week, sometimes even within 48 hours in two installments CAD 7.91 and CAD 33.90.
Thanks once again Stanlee

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
I am very saddened ! Sorry about the return of your application.

You can send the parcel again after correcting the errors highlighted by them.

Is your passport less than 2 years old? Then, you need to submit photocopies of all the pages of the previous passport as well. I am not sure why they said there is no EE profile number when it is there. Have you written the EE profile number in full? it begins with "EE" I suppose.
Is t mandatory to send old passport if the new passport is less than 2 yrs old?? I sent my application package to onip with new passport details along with blank pages ..the new passport was received in 2016 because of change of personal particulars...kindly help

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
sudi said:
Is t mandatory to send old passport if the new passport is less than 2 yrs old?? I sent my application package to onip with new passport details along with blank pages ..the new passport was received in 2016 because of change of personal particulars...kindly help
Yes. That's exactly what it says you should do in the application guide, so you must follow it.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudi said:
It's clearly mentioned in OINP manual that if passport is less than two years old then copy of old passport is needed.

Make a complete scan of your old passport into a single PDF and email it to OINP as soon as possible. Hopefully they will add that to your application before visa officer sees it and you would be fine.

If you have received the AOR mention your officer name and file number in the subject else mention in email

- Primary Applicant Name
- Job Seeker Code

Rush .... OINP is known to religiously go by their rule book and return the package even for minor misses

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi,

My passport was renewed just six months back and i have only sent new passport copies to OINP. Shall i sent the old passport copies keeping an LOE? Do i have to sent it through courier or by mail? Will they accept and include in my package or they will return my application? My Application reached there on December 3rd and havent got any AOR till now.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Where can I find the excel find with all OINP applications?
Can't find it anymore..
thanks

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivekskumar8544 said:
Hi,

My passport was renewed just six months back and i have only sent new passport copies to OINP. Shall i sent the old passport copies keeping an LOE? Do i have to sent it through courier or by mail? Will they accept and include in my package or they will return my application? My Application reached there on December 3rd and havent got any AOR till now.
I think your best chance is to write a letter with explanation and apology and courier it over.
Clearly state your earlier application and date they received it and hopefully they will add.
However, as stated before they are pretty strict..

Worst case, you receive your application back and you will have the chance to resend within 30 days. It will start all over again then..

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Updated a couple of entries.

Tarun401 - 2nd November (Nom - Feb 10)
candream189 - 3rd November (AOR received)
Vamsi - 3rd November (AOR Feb 3rd) (Nom - Feb 24)
Favor - 3rd November
Sudha - 4th November
aaref84 - 4th November (App returned due to DD)
Adrian_UD - 4th November (Rejected due to app being delivered beyond 90 days)
Vik008 - 4th November (AOR received)
ryanrf - 4th November (AOR - Feb 12)
skannah - 4th November (AOR - Feb 12)
laam - 4 November
musicnlyrx - 5th November (AOR - Feb 12)
mits0829 - 5th November
rajkamalmohanram - 5th November (AOR - 11th Feb)
Hards_100 - 6th November (AOR - 18th Feb)
Mehul Ladhwa (not on the forum) - 6th November (AOR - 18th Feb)
ayesha2015 - 6th November (Returned due to incomplete package)
praveenkumarbr - 6th November (AOR - 4th March)
varun2015 - 9th November (AOR - 25th Feb)
Sachin Agarwal (not on the forum) - 9th November (AOR - 2nd March)
rakshamani91 - 9th November (Returned on March 15th due to incomplete package)
xlnzee - 9th November (AOR - 1 Mar 2016. Cancelled due to SINP nomination)
lemon - 9th November (CEC)
mariyam nida - 9th November
noramime - 10th November(AOR - 11th March)
Rahul gb - 10th November (The application may have reached a day late)
ASHRAF SOATHIIYA - 10th November (AOR - 1st March)
PiyushAgrawal06121985 - 11th November (Got direct ITA)
farazh89 - 12th November (AOR - 9th March)
Stanlee - 12th November (AOR - 1st March)
cencentaotao - 12th November (Returned on 14th March due to missing passport blank pages. Resubmitted on 21st March)
roy1947 - 12th November (AOR - 5th March)
Ashutosh - 14th November
royce110 - 15th November (AOR - 16th March)
Redeemed - 16th November (AOR - 7th March)
rohitbites - 16th November
Mex - 17th November (Not on the forum)
AirCanada21 - 18th November (AoR - 6th March)
happynightowl - 18th November (AOR - 10th March)
mohitbector - 18th November (Returned on 22nd March due to missing passport blank pages)
Shaheen83 - 19th November (AOR - 17th March)
Knightkax - 19th November (AOR - 9th March)
BC4life - 19th November (AOR - 11th March)
alya2905 - 19th November (AOR - 11th March)
Dupsyola - 20th November (AOR - 10th March)
rene9009 - 20th November (AOR - 11th March)
Kaka198300 - 23rd November (AOR - 16th March)
saikris12 - 23rd November (AOR - 21st March)
Skvach - 23rd November (AOR- 21st March)
Ravi - 24th November
vencentdsouza - 24th November (AOR - 16th March)
Karen - 24th November
blackbeast - 24th November
Sheela - 25th November
tyzia - 25th November (AOR - 18th March)
soyabean - 25th November
majorbeyotch - 25th November
CPRaspirant - 25th November (AOR - 18th March)
KD87 - 25th November (AOR - 22nd March)
Evoboy2016 - 26th November
NazSharp - 26th November (AOR - 21st March)
Aditya (not sure of forum ID) - 27th November
robin1912 - 27th November
midas2015 - 30th November
shashidhar_sm - 30th November
rainbow00 - 30th November
m.p.s.r - 30th November

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivekskumar8544 said:
Hi,

3-Dec means your AOR is due next week.... If I were you I would send email ASAP..... courier not sure when it will reach, when they will open it.

I haven't heard anybody's application being returned just because of missing old passport so may be they raise a document request for old passport rather than returning the application package as incomplete. But you never know, if they return the application then it means a setback of 3months so better to proactively provide them the missing doc.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
DigitalDestiny said:
3-Dec means your AOR is due next week.... If I were you I would send email ASAP..... courier not sure when it will reach, when they will open it.

I haven't heard anybody's application being returned just because of missing old passport so may be they raise a document request for old passport rather than returning the application package as incomplete. But you never know, if they return the application then it means a setback of 3months so better to proactively provide them the missing doc.
Anyway im gonna send it in email and also in courier... Hope they will attach it to my application..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Updated a couple of entries.

Tarun401 - 2nd November (Nom - Feb 10)
candream189 - 3rd November (AOR received)
Vamsi - 3rd November (AOR Feb 3rd) (Nom - Feb 24)
Favor - 3rd November
Sudha - 4th November
aaref84 - 4th November (App returned due to DD)
Adrian_UD - 4th November (Rejected due to app being delivered beyond 90 days)
Vik008 - 4th November (AOR received)
ryanrf - 4th November (AOR - Feb 12)
skannah - 4th November (AOR - Feb 12)
laam - 4 November
musicnlyrx - 5th November (AOR - Feb 12)
mits0829 - 5th November
rajkamalmohanram - 5th November (AOR - 11th Feb)
Hards_100 - 6th November (AOR - 18th Feb)
Mehul Ladhwa (not on the forum) - 6th November (AOR - 18th Feb)
ayesha2015 - 6th November (Returned due to incomplete package)
praveenkumarbr - 6th November (AOR - 4th March)
varun2015 - 9th November (AOR - 25th Feb)
Sachin Agarwal (not on the forum) - 9th November (AOR - 2nd March)
rakshamani91 - 9th November (Returned on March 15th due to incomplete package)
xlnzee - 9th November (AOR - 1 Mar 2016. Cancelled due to SINP nomination)
lemon - 9th November (CEC)
mariyam nida - 9th November
noramime - 10th November(AOR - 11th March)
Rahul gb - 10th November (The application may have reached a day late)
ASHRAF SOATHIIYA - 10th November (AOR - 1st March)
PiyushAgrawal06121985 - 11th November (Got direct ITA)
farazh89 - 12th November (AOR - 9th March)
Stanlee - 12th November (AOR - 1st March)
cencentaotao - 12th November (Returned on 14th March due to missing passport blank pages. Resubmitted on 21st March)
roy1947 - 12th November (AOR - 5th March)
Ashutosh - 14th November
royce110 - 15th November (AOR - 16th March)
Redeemed - 16th November (AOR - 7th March)
rohitbites - 16th November
Mex - 17th November (Not on the forum)
AirCanada21 - 18th November (AoR - 6th March)
happynightowl - 18th November (AOR - 10th March)
mohitbector - 18th November (Returned on 22nd March due to missing passport blank pages)
Shaheen83 - 19th November (AOR - 17th March)
Knightkax - 19th November (AOR - 9th March)
BC4life - 19th November (AOR - 11th March)
alya2905 - 19th November (AOR - 11th March)
Dupsyola - 20th November (AOR - 10th March)
rene9009 - 20th November (AOR - 11th March)
Kaka198300 - 23rd November (AOR - 16th March)
saikris12 - 23rd November (AOR - 21st March)
Skvach - 23rd November (AOR- 21st March)
Ravi - 24th November
vencentdsouza - 24th November (AOR - 16th March)
Karen - 24th November
blackbeast - 24th November
Sheela - 25th November
tyzia - 25th November (AOR - 18th March)
soyabean - 25th November
majorbeyotch - 25th November
CPRaspirant - 25th November (AOR - 18th March)
KD87 - 25th November (AOR - 22nd March)
Evoboy2016 - 26th November
NazSharp - 26th November (AOR - 21st March)
Aditya (not sure of forum ID) - 27th November
robin1912 - 27th November
midas2015 - 30th November
shashidhar_sm - 30th November
rainbow00 - 30th November
m.p.s.r - 30th November
So, as far as I can see, only 2 November applicants from this sample set have got their nominations! That's damn slow processing :( .