+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

renne9009

Nov 7, 2015
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
2 years of IELTS? Best of luck with the new test!
Thanks!! and this only suggests one thing, that I have been trying to get out of India from past 2 years :p

renne9009

Nov 7, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Sad. Please remember that you need to score well and maintain the 400 + score so that you would still be eligible under the program.
Right. However I acknowledged this fact a little late. I have my exam on 30th Apr and hence result will be in another 15 days.
Looks like I would not be able to maintain the 400+ score.

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
DigitalDestiny said:
It's clearly mentioned in OINP manual that if passport is less than two years old then copy of old passport is needed.

Make a complete scan of your old passport into a single PDF and email it to OINP as soon as possible. Hopefully they will add that to your application before visa officer sees it and you would be fine.

If you have received the AOR mention your officer name and file number in the subject else mention in email

- Primary Applicant Name
- Express Entry Profile Number
- Job Seeker Code

Rush .... OINP is known to religiously go by their rule book and return the package even for minor misses

Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for timely input....I was able to deliver my old passport to Ontario office receptionist with LOE.... surprisingly my 45days deadline ends today...On the envelope I did mention the express entry profile number n subject details as old passport copy n sent them an email...hope it should be fine..

Thanks again!!!!

Paltan

Mar 4, 2016
My application reached on 26th of Nov 2015. Still no AOR. Has anyone whose application has been received on 26th of Nov 2015, received an AOR?

Application sent: 23rd of Nov 2015
Application received: 26th of Nov 2015
AOR: pending
Nomination: pending
ITA: pending

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
bestofluck said:
move on guys...Dec applicants waiting :eek:
Hopefully, all november applicants will receive their AOR in march and will be nominated by april 20!!!

is this a unrealistically optimistic speculation?

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors ,

I have order duplicate ECA report for OINP with WES , by paying 75.71 CAD . But i am not able to find the order number in my WES account .

Request you suggestions .

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CPRaspirant said:
Hi Seniors ,

I have order duplicate ECA report for OINP with WES , by paying 75.71 CAD . But i am not able to find the order number in my WES account .

I think its the same as your ECA report number. I've already sent a letter to OINP with a confirmation from WES that my ordrer was complete.
Now waiting for a respond

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
CPRaspirant said:
Hi Seniors ,

If you are not able to find your order for duplicate ECA report for OINP, then you can write to WES here http://www.wes.org/ca/support/ mentioning the details of payment made.

I hope you would have also requested for the refund of CAD 41.81? Ideally you should be only charged CAD 33.90 for the duplicate report that needs to be sent to OINP.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
If you are not able to find your order for duplicate ECA report for OINP, then you can write to WES here http://www.wes.org/ca/support/ mentioning the details of payment made.

I hope you would have also requested for the refund of CAD 41.81? Ideally you should be only charged CAD 33.90 for the duplicate report that needs to be sent to OINP.
Hi Stanlee ,

I checked my account in WES again , now order details for duplicate ECA report is available :).

I have also requested for refund by sending a query to them .

melissach

Jan 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
Desperate for one right now.
I think they aren't working today, is Good Friday and monday is Easter Monday 2 holydays.
:-\

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.