+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
So, as far as I can see, only 2 November applicants from this sample set have got their nominations! That's damn slow processing :( .
They have not issued any nomination in the month of March (atleast none reported on forum). Many October applicants are still waiting :) Not sure when they gonna reach to Nov applicants.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ppahuja said:
They have not issued any nomination in the month of March (atleast none reported on forum). Many October applicants are still waiting :) Not sure when they gonna reach to Nov applicants.
I guess most of the October applicants are done with, isn't it? There are a few outliers like rafzy :( . Sad! Hope Nov applicants get nominated before the end of March or by April second week latest.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I guess most of the October applicants are done with, isn't it? There are a few outliers like rafzy :( . Sad! Hope Nov applicants get nominated before the end of March or by April second week latest.
Atleast 10 from Oct pending (including me :mad:) per master spreadsheet. Hope we get some good news soon. This absolute silence from OINP is scary :eek:

ziad87

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 9, 2016
Anybody have an idea what OINP do if your passport expires in less than 2 years? When I submitted my application, my passport had 6 months left. My consultant informed me that I should be fine.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ziad87 said:
Anybody have an idea what OINP do if your passport expires in less than 2 years? When I submitted my application, my passport had 6 months left. My consultant informed me that I should be fine.
The below quote directly from page 14 Section 3.6 of the OINP Application Guide states that:

• Your passport must have been valid for at least two years prior to submission of your nominee application. If your passport has not been valid for at least two years (i.e., the previous passport expired less than two years before the submission of the nominee application), then copies of all of the pages of your previous passport must also be included; AND
    [*]Your passport should be valid for at least two more years. If you are unable to renew your passport prior to applying to the program, you must apply with your current passport with an explanation of why your passport could not be renewed at the time of the application.

ziad87

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 9, 2016
Yeah I mentioned that exactly to my consultant and I explained the reasons why it wasn't possible for me to renew my passport within the given period. I think I am able to renew it now and maybe get it back before they process my application (received at the end of December). Do you think I should send OINP the new passport before then or before they even request it?

Thanks for your response.

renne9009

Nov 7, 2015
Seriously, This is tiring. Waiting for Nomination :( :-\
My IELTS score is expiring on 24th April and looks like I have to go for a new one since OINP nominations are not progressing.
Applied in October and its been 5 months of waiting and donot know how much more time it will take.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ziad87 said:
Yeah I mentioned that exactly to my consultant and I explained the reasons why it wasn't possible for me to renew my passport within the given period. I think I am able to renew it now and maybe get it back before they process my application (received at the end of December). Do you think I should send OINP the new passport before then or before they even request it?

Thanks for your response.
Yes please

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I wish! Still waiting!!
First submission in July 2015!!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
renne9009 said:
My IELTS score is expiring on 24th April and looks like I have to go for a new one since OINP nominations are not progressing.
Applied in October and its been 5 months of waiting and donot know how much more time it will take.
2 years of IELTS? Best of luck with the new test!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
renne9009 said:
Sad. Please remember that you need to score well and maintain the 400 + score so that you would still be eligible under the program.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
I have sent my old passport copies on courier today to OINP. Also my ECA report was revised on march 9th, and i have sent a mail regarding that last week, but still i have kept the revised ECA also in the courier. Hope they will accept the docs and update it with my initial document.

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppahuja said:
Atleast 10 from Oct pending (including me :mad:) per master spreadsheet. Hope we get some good news soon. This absolute silence from OINP is scary :eek:
You have mentioned in the spreadsheet: " OINP acknowledged document receipt on 1st March, 2016". My question is that how did you get acknowledged document receipt from OINP? do you mean the AOR or ECA acknowledged document receipt? because in the spreadsheet you have mentioned the date of AOR on 7 Jan 2016.