OINP Application sent in November 2015

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mex88 said:
Thanks All and thanks to Raj! sorry havnt been checking the forum much yes nomination came in yesterday!! 22 Aug. i hope it will rain nominations all this week and PPRs as well!
Big congrats!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mex88 said:
Thanks All and thanks to Raj! sorry havnt been checking the forum much yes nomination came in yesterday!! 22 Aug. i hope it will rain nominations all this week and PPRs as well!
Good luck for the ITA tomorrow !!!! :D :D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mex88 said:
Congrats !! Good luck and all the very best Mex!! You are getting your ITA tomorrow!

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
I never received any call or email for additional documents / query of any sorts.... Should I take it as a good sign or what????? :-X ??? ???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alya2905 said:
I never received any call or email for additional documents / query of any sorts.... Should I take it as a good sign or what????? :-X ??? ???
Some people get nomination without additional document request. I guess you are one of those lucky ones! Hopefully, we'll see some progress this week!

Good luck!

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got a call.
An officer asked about my job and intentions to move to Ontario. Nothing special.
He said he will send an email with ad docs request ;D
He would like to see a new bank statement and recent paystubs.
Waiting for the email now.

I asked about the timeline for the nomination - he said at least 1-2 months after the reception of required docs.

Dupsyola

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alya2905 said:
we have similar timeline.

I think its good thing not to receive additional document request. I have received 2 calls and 3 document requests. from the call it's obvious the officer still have some doubts about claims in my application. She seems to be suspecting that I was not paid during school holidays as a lecturer even when I have paystubs. Now she wants bank statement of all salary received in 2011/2012. I hope the bank will help me get that record.

so you see, if you are not receiving additional document request, most likely the officer has no doubt on your claims vis-à-vis your documents

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach said:
Just got a call.
An officer asked about my job and intentions to move to Ontario. Nothing special.
He said he will send an email with ad docs request ;D
He would like to see a new bank statement and recent paystubs.
Waiting for the email now.

I asked about the timeline for the nomination - he said at least 1-2 months after the reception of required docs.
Skvach: Be ready with all docs the officer mentioned and send them immediately. Good there is a progress :)

We have no choice: I presume, All applicants should be ready with new bank statement and recent pay stubs. :'( :'( :'(

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Guys..I got a call from OINP today. A lady called me..I do not remember her name. But she was very warm and friendly. She asked me about my work experience and she said she does not have a good idea about the day to day duties and responsibilities of a software developer. I explained everything to her. She noted down everything and read it back to me to confirm if it was correct. She did not have any other questions apart from the work experience stuff. When I explained her that I worked for a canadian banking client and developed their mobile app, she said she is a customer of that bank and uses the app regularly and exclaimed : "Aah.so you people from India are the brains behind that app. Very nice!" She said she is happy with the details I gave her and mentioned that she was going to pass the file to a senior analyst who will give the final decision.

Then i asked her the big question : When can I expect a nomination? I told her that it had been a long wait and we were kept in the dark for so long without any updates. She apologised and said she understands how frustrating it is. She said that it should take a month at the most but not more than that to get my nomination if all goes well with the senior analyst review.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saikris12 said:
Guys..I got a call from OINP today. A lady called me..I do not remember her name. But she was very warm and friendly. She asked me about my work experience and she said she does not have a good idea about the day to day duties and responsibilities of a software developer. I explained everything to her. She noted down everything and read it back to me to confirm if it was correct. She did not have any other questions apart from the work experience stuff. When I explained her that I worked for a canadian banking client and developed their mobile app, she said she is a customer of that bank and uses the app regularly and exclaimed : "Aah.so you people from India are the brains behind that app. Very nice!" She said she is happy with the details I gave her and mentioned that she was going to pass the file to a senior analyst who will give the final decision.

Then i asked her the big question : When can I expect a nomination? I told her that it had been a long wait and we were kept in the dark for so long without any updates. She apologised and said she understands how frustrating it is. She said that it should take a month at the most but not more than that to get my nomination if all goes well with the senior analyst review.
Wow!! Look at the progress!! I'm very very happy with the speed the things are happening!!

Just a kind request as a fellow applicant - If someone gets a call and if you are comfortable asking them, I would be very grateful if you could ask them when nomination would be issued for people who got additional document request earlier in April and may? This is only a request, don't feel obligated but I would really be happy if someone asks this and reports it on the forum.

Thanks a lot for updating us!

Wish everyone a speedy nomination!

Good luck and all the very best!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Great Just great...Things are happening. slow but happening

Today a march applicant got nomination just after 20 days of AOR. IF they can do this for CEC why do they waste time for FSW now giving phone calls and asking for additional docs !!!!

Useless people...I am just gonna tell them I am not working anymore and I don't have any more payslips. So no salary and no bank statements !!! :mad: :mad:

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram: Indeed there is activity, progress, though gradual. :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
rajkamalmohanram: Indeed there is activity, progress, though gradual. :)
After my additional document request on April 1st, I've gone through 4 dry months without hearing any movement for November applicants! Since last Saturday, quite a few applicants have been getting calls and additional document requests. Given the dry months, this feels like progress to me :) .