+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KD87 said:
Nop it was not me but i also rem reading it somewhere
Holy crap, then it might not be a coincidence. Oh my, I guess we wrong in thinking that nominations are near? This is a freaking disaster.

Edited : It was not the operator who called him. Verification calls would be done by officers isn't it? It is his officer that has told him that it is going to take at least 1.5 to 2 months. This is the second time we are hearing an insider information about a probable timeline and it doesn't do anything to ease the pain of waiting!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
:) .

On a more serious note -

I think this is the second officer telling that it is going to take at least 2 months? I remember someone telling the same thing on Saturday. Was it you KD87, who told me this on Saturday too?
officers will always play safe in telling the dates. IF they say you will get nomination in a week, you always start following up after a week. So we can understand them playing safe I would still go on the CEC nominations given in one week after phone call.

Lets hope for the best.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
I agree with bestofluck, given the disaster faced by OINP regarding the timelines, they would be communicating a day as a month now

bestofluck said:
officers will always play safe in telling the dates. IF they say you will get nomination in a week, you always start following up after a week. So we can understand them playing safe I would still go on the CEC nominations given in one week after phone call.

Lets hope for the best.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
tari7499 said:
I agree with bestofluck, given the disaster faced by OINP regarding the timelines, they would be communicating a day as a month now
By the way, I noticed only now - staff details from the Ontario page seem to have been removed. Has anybody else noticed this too?

http://www.infogo.gov.on.ca/infogo/home.html#orgProfile/4310/en

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
@shashidhar - yes they did that about 2 weeks back or something. I guess they dont want individual officers to be contacted directly by the applicants.

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got a mail frm AB. He said my application has been referred to a senior officer for a decision. So they are working and working fast. Hope this gives u all a bit of positivity. It sure did for me.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
KD87 said:
Just got a mail frm AB. He said my application has been referred to a senior officer for a decision. So they are working and working fast. Hope this gives u all a bit of positivity. It sure did for me.
This is good news, KD87. I hope they put FSW on the fast track now.

BTW guys, what would happen if I miss OINP's call? I am usually stuck in meetings late into the evenings, specially between 4 and 7 pm (India time). There is certainly the possibility of me missing a few calls. Would OINP contact me by mail if they can't reach me over phone?

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
KD87 said:
Guys just a question. While I am sending my documents for change in personal information, I am also sending copies of my bank statement(to prove salary proof from previous employer). Should these statements be signed and stamped by the bank or soft copies are enough.

PS: the bank statement states electronically generated copies do not require signature.

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
This is good news, KD87. I hope they put FSW on the fast track now.

BTW guys, what would happen if I miss OINP's call? I am usually stuck in meetings late into the evenings, specially between 4 and 7 pm (India time). There is certainly the possibility of me missing a few calls. Would OINP contact me by mail if they can't reach me over phone?
I was afraid of the same thing. My phone has been acting weird since last week and wont allow me accept or reject calls and if i could accept calls I couldn't hear the person speak nor could the person on the other end hear me. But today when he called I was able to pick up and the call was as smooth as it could be. They start off by asking if you are free to talk. So i suggest u keep an eye on ur phone even during meetings and if the call comes just ask him to call at a time convenient for u.

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
vencentdsouza said:
Did you email these documents or sent the hard copies ?
I sent all the documents via email. They clearly mentioned that in the additional document request email that they sent.

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vencentdsouza said:
Guys just a question. While I am sending my documents for change in personal information, I am also sending copies of my bank statement(to prove salary proof from previous employer). Should these statements be signed and stamped by the bank or soft copies are enough.

PS: the bank statement states electronically generated copies do not require signature.
I was requested to submit updated bank statement in the additional doc request email. However, i am showing my funds as fixed deposits. So i got a letter from my bank manager stating the details of the FD with his sign, seal and the bank seal. I sent them the scanned copy of the letter and the FD certificate. This is what i did. But for bank statements you might be better off asking the seniors.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Mex got his nomination. Nov 17 applicant. March 3rd AOR. Congrats buddy! May the nominations rain!

List updated on page 2!
That's a great news, congrats Mex. Did he get any phone call or additional documents request?